The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

FYI again Gary, Jesus " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and He " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in that same verse! Then He BECAME Flesh ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh, Gary ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man and NOT just a man as your false Christ is Gary! How do you think the Real Jesus could have known Abraham before Abram was born ( John 8:58 ) if He ( Jesus ) did not pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1?!!! So yes indeed Jesus was the one in the burning bush that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14, and told Moses to tell his people that " I AM " is what the name of the God of his fathers is to be called! Also all things were made/created through/by Him ( Precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed Gary.
Sounds like the Way, as they hold that Christ came upon Jesus at his water baptism, and left him on the Cross!

Luke 2:49 says you are wrong.
You misunderstand, he knew the laws of the temple as well as anyone even at a young age, but he didnt know God until he was about 30 when God opened Himself to him.

Think about this, -- Afrer Matt 3:16 the very ones who once marvled at his knowledge of the law are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme. SO someting transpired that these went from marvel of him to blasphemer.

Can you really not see something transpiried in Jesus?

Jesus knew that His ftaher was God, and that he was the Son of God in a unique fashion age 12 in the temple!
I had youth in my class at the age of 12 who knew God as the father and could teach the laws of God as well as any seasoned preacher and did. That isnt anything exaordinary. Butr ma God manifest in you is another matter all together.

Sounds like the Way, as they hold that Christ came upon Jesus at his water baptism, and left him on the Cross!
No God anointed Jesus by His Spirit, water had nothing to do with it. It was by God Himself opening up who He is and He does the very same today in all who will receieve Him as Jesus did. ANd when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him yourself, 1 John 3.

Christ didnt leave him at all, he was still was anointed of God even at death.

You misunderstand, he knew the laws of the temple as well as anyone even at a young age, but he didnt know God until he was about 30 when God opened Himself to him.

Think about this, -- Afrer Matt 3:16 the very ones who once marvled at his knowledge of the law are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme. SO someting transpired that these went from marvel of him to blasphemer.

Jesus knew that he was the Son of God in a unique sense early on, the water baptism did NOTHING for Him!

I would rather believe what God in written scripture than the nonsense that comes out of your heaf.

I had youth in my class at the age of 12 who knew God as the father and could teach the laws of God as well as any seasoned preacher and did. That isnt anything exaordinary. Butr ma God manifest in you is another matter all together.
NONE except Jesus has God as their father in the sense as being very God of God themselves!

No God anointed Jesus by His Spirit, water had nothing to do with it. It was by God Himself opening up who He is and He does the very same today in all who will receieve Him as Jesus did. ANd when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him yourself, 1 John 3.

Christ didnt leave him at all, he was still was anointed of God even at death.
Jesus existed before he was born, did you?

Only Christ pre- existed His birth as a man. But gary denied that essential truth as well. He believes the opposite of what scripture declares about our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Christ or pre- existed His birth as a man. But gary denied that essential truth as well. He believes the opposite of what scripture declares about our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
His view of God comes only out of his head, nothing external.

Oh no Jesus didnt exist until about 2000 years ago. ANd I existed about 73 years ago untill today.

Christ existed from the beginning for Adam was the first to be of Christ anointed of God to become like God to know this difference. See Gen 3:22.

You havent receieved the Christ to be Gods anointed have you?

NONE except Jesus has God as their father in the sense as being very God of God themselves!
I understand perfectly that God is not your Father and that is the very problem in your understanding, God is not your Father but He is mine, He was Jesus Father as well and all who is born of God by His Spirit.

Only because you are not a son of God doesnt mean others arent, it only means you are not is all.

Last edited:
Oh no Jesus didnt exist until about 2000 years ago. ANd I existed about 73 years ago untill today.

Christ existed from the beginning for Adam was the first to be of Christ anointed of God to become like God to know this difference. See Gen 3:22.

You havent receieved the Christ to be Gods anointed have you?
Jesus says you are wrong. I will listen to him, not you.

Back