Hell's Daily Body Count

There are sinners in all kinds of situations. They need preachers to go to them. We need to pray the Lord of the harvest to send people into the harvest to testify to them and teach them the Bible. We all need to become evangelists.

Rev 16:8-9 . .The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was
given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and
they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused
to repent and glorify Him.

Rev 16:10-11 . .The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast,
and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony
and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they
refused to repent of what they had done.

You know what's missing in those two scenarios? The element of fright is missing.
The recipients of those acts of God actually get angry and resentful instead of
scared.

Back in the sixth chapter, people panic and actually pray to be buried alive rather
than face the wrath of God. But apparently by the time of the sixteenth chapter,
they're over it. Well; no surprise there.

The first time I heard of Jesus' return I got nervous because, at the time, I had a
lot to answer for. But the nervousness soon passed, and I became indignant
because I don't like being made afraid; so I can sort of understand the people's
change of mood between the sixth chapter and the sixteenth.

NOTE: The people in the sixteenth chapter are accused of refusing to repent and
glorify God. What might that mean? Well; I suggest it means that the sensible thing
to do in a situation like theirs is to fully agree we deserve it; like this:

"And I heard a voice from the altar saying: Yes, Lord God Almighty, your
punishments are true and just." (Rev 16:7)

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 245 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 18,404,155 new arrivals have
checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Feb 04, 2021.
_

Do you think the aborted babies are in hell too?

According to John 3:3-8, nobody is allowed citizenship in the kingdom of God
without they first undergo regeneration.

(There lacks a universal consensus as to whether Heaven and the kingdom of God
are the same place)

Also, underage children don't stay underage. In time they grow up to become
mature adults; viz: they eventually become accountable.

The disposition of underage children while they're growing up is debatable; maybe
they're tended to in some sort of afterlife orphanage; I really don't know for sure.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 248 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 18,629,512 new arrivals have
_

According to John 3:3-8, nobody is allowed citizenship in the kingdom of God
without they first undergo regeneration.

(There lacks a universal consensus as to whether Heaven and the kingdom of God
are the same place)

Also, underage children don't stay underage. In time they grow up to become
mature adults; viz: they eventually become accountable.

The disposition of underage children while they're growing up is debatable; maybe
they're tended to in some sort of afterlife orphanage; I really don't know for sure.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 248 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 18,629,512 new arrivals have
_
So unborn babies and toddlers will not be judged according to their works, they will be cast into hell for doing nothing wrong? Their names were never written in the book of life? I think we’re reading two different Bibles.

Righteousness and Justification are spoken of together in Rom 5:18 the same as
they are in Rom 3:21-24. So then, if perchance someone is fortunate to obtain the
righteousness, then they will automatically obtain the justification that goes along
with it.

FYI: Righteousness pertains to innocence, and Justification pertains to acquittal.

For example: former US President Donald Trump was charged with insurrection. His
accusers in the Senate failed to convict him, i.e. the majority voted for his
innocence and consequently he was acquitted.

This is what God has done for some of us; except that He has declared us all guilty
rather than innocent (Rom 3:23). However; via our faith in Jesus' blood as an
adequate propitiation for our sins, God granted us an adjudication of innocence,
and consequently an acquittal. It's all spelled out in Rom 3:21-28.

The first prayer I prayed that made some sense contained the words below:

"God, I know I'm a sinner. I would like to take advantage of your son's death"

My prayer wasn't much to brag about; but it was the smartest sixteen words I'd
ever spoken up to that time.

BODY COUNT UPDATE: 251 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures
in post No.1 are in the ball park, then something like 18,854,869 new arrivals have
_

You did not answer my question at all. Does God send the innocent to hell. Does a just God send just people to hell?

So unborn babies and toddlers will not be judged according to their works, they will be cast into hell for doing nothing wrong? Their names were never written in the book of life? I think we’re reading two different Bibles.

The Bible does not say what happens to them unless they are elect. Most of the Christian Ministers I know, believe all children will be in heaven. Nevertheless, there are no Bible verses that explicitly say that.

Ephesians 1:3-11English Standard Version (ESV)

Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even
as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

It is fascinating to know that God knows every persons entire life before He even created the earth. Many people take the Mark of the beast as their names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. God knew they would take the Mark of the beast even as three angels come to them to tell them not to. This is in Revelation 14. These people never had their name in the book of life from the foundation of the world because God knows their future.

Where does the Bible teach this egregious doctrine? Parts of it are correct, but ONLY parts.

John 6:37-39English Standard Version (ESV)

37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

John 6:44English Standard Version (ESV)

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Romans 9:14-24English Standard Version (ESV)

14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion,[a] but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:8-10English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Acts 13:48English Standard Version (ESV)

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

Colossians 2:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,

Titus 3:5English Standard Version (ESV)

5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

1 Peter 1:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

2 Timothy 2:25English Standard Version (ESV)

25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,

Ezekiel 36:25-26English Standard Version (ESV)

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Deuteronomy 30:6English Standard Version (ESV)

6 And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

The Bible does not say what happens to them unless they are elect. Most of the Christian Ministers I know, believe all children will be in heaven. Nevertheless, there are no Bible verses that explicitly say that.

Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even
as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

The Bible says everyone will be judged according to their works per Rev 20.

This includes the unborn, severely retarded etc.

God knows the innocent from the guilty and He is just.

Human judges don't throw babies in prison, nor does God...only those that are of age to be accountable.

Where is this taught in the Bible? No where!
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

What sinful or good works do aborted fetuses, babies and toddlers commit?

Where does the Bible teach this? Book and chapter please.
Psalm 139:16

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being imperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuity were fashioned, when as yet there were none of them.

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world...

32 But now, if you will forgive their sin—but if not, please blot me out of your book that you have written.” 33 But the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me, I will blot out of my book.

Where does the Bible teach this egregious doctrine? Parts of it are correct, but ONLY parts.

John 6:37-39English Standard Version (ESV)

37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

John 6:44English Standard Version (ESV)

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Romans 9:14-24English Standard Version (ESV)

14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion,[a] but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:8-10English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Acts 13:48English Standard Version (ESV)

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

Colossians 2:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,

Titus 3:5English Standard Version (ESV)

5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

1 Peter 1:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

2 Timothy 2:25English Standard Version (ESV)

25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,

Ezekiel 36:25-26English Standard Version (ESV)

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Deuteronomy 30:6English Standard Version (ESV)

6 And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

God did not know the end of every life form when He created life in the beginning?

God cannot transcend time He created?

God bit off more than He can chew??

The Bible says everyone will be judged according to their works per Rev 20.

This includes the unborn, severely retarded etc.

God knows the innocent from the guilty and He is just.

Human judges don't throw babies in prison, nor does God...only those that are of age to be accountable.
You need to learn how to properly exegete scripture. You've been told that repeatedly. Go back and read Revelation 20.

God did not know the end of every life form when He created life in the beginning?

God cannot transcend time He created?

God bit off more than He can chew??

I never said he didn't. Unless one is chosen before the foundation of earth, they are headed for hell. That is what the Bible says. You might not like it, but that's no concern of mine. There is no verse in the entire bible that says babies cannot go to hell.

Yes, God is just and merciful. I trust that he will do whatever is appropriate.

People use this to try to elicit emotion instead of exegesis. I'm not going to make any statement that I cannot support with scripture. You shouldn't either.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

What sinful or good works do aborted fetuses, babies and toddlers commit?
I'm a teacher. Ever see sibling rivalry? That's sin. Ever play a game with a one year old child who throws his toys out of the playpen and does it over and over again? Teachers call that baby controlling adults. That's sin. We are born with original sin and the bible teaches it.

An aborted baby has not demonstrated any observable sin, but only God knows if they were elect. We don't.

Back