The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Denying yourself so that God is at work in you isn't quite the same thing as bragging is it?
For these as this their ego it to look noble toward man in their religious creeds. Trying to look good toward man instead of actually being of God.

To these Jesus would have been viewed as bragging for look what he said of himself and his God just as I do and all does who is actually of God.

you quote it but don't have a clue what it actually says.
Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

God creates a new heaven and earth the moment you let Him come to reside in you and open up His heaven to you which reveals a new heaven and earth that is foreign to your understanding from lack in being born again into that new heaven and earth that is SPIRITUAL not physical. Noting physical enters the kingdom of God, you just haven't learned God is a Spirit and not a man is all.

Spiritually it is discerned, something you are lacking.
100% WRONG again Gary because GOD's inspired say so in Rev.21:1 says He creates the New earth with no seas at the END of His 1000 Year REIGN on this old Sin stained earth with seas & oceans ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Case closed on Gary's say so ( man's word )!

Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father

A man who adopts a human to be his father did not beget him/her. They were not born of that father.

But true believers are born of God.

We were begotten of human fathers.
We died to that life.
We were begotten again to a new life.
Begotten of God.

It's all there in your Bible.

the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

A man who adopts a human to be his father did not beget him/her. They were not born of that father.

But true believers are born of God.

We were begotten of human fathers.
We died to that life.
We were begotten again to a new life.
Begotten of God.

It's all there in your Bible.
So you must believe that when God spoke in Genusis Let us make man in our image" he was talking to the another part of his split personality?

It is all about the Trinity. That verse is but one indication of the Trinity.

I see. You wanted to change the subject.

Genesis 1:26 doesn't say anything about a three person being. That was your imagination which did that.

God said, "Let US make man in OUR image."

And then it says He made THEM, (1) male and (2) female.

THEM is the image of US.

Male and Female, THEM, are the image of US.

Now you know that the number of "US" and "OUR" is 2.

Genesis 1:26 doesn't say anything about a three person being. That was your imagination which did that.

THEM is the image of US.

this post is incorrect and ridiculous in it'd answers ..... when God said "Let US make Man in OUR Image", in this verse in Genesis 1:26, this verse God is speaking of himself, that was to Come, he himself "Shared" in flesh and bone with blood.. God is a plurality of himself in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST. ONE person, shared.

the apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit confirm this, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

and this plurality of God is in TIME. PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

PICJAG, 101G.

THEM is the image of US.

One verse does not the whole concept make. There are other verses that talk about the third person of the trinity, the Holy Spirit.
So are you saying God is both male and female.

Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!
No' you are adopted, I am born of God just as Jesus was born of Gods Spirit. You should follow the way of Jesus instead of the way of Paul.

It is all about the Trinity. That verse is but one indication of the Trinity.
Oh no not at all -- it is talking about man becoming like God to know the difference from flesh and Spirit. You just haven't made that distinction yet is all. See Gen 3:22. Becoming like Him is the outcome of being born of God.

this post is incorrect and ridiculous in it'd answers ..... when God said "Let US make Man in OUR Image", in this verse in Genesis 1:26, this verse God is speaking of himself, that was to Come, he himself "Shared" in flesh and bone with blood.. God is a plurality of himself in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST. ONE person, shared.
Oh no it is talking about man becoming like us who is Spirit. Flesh Man -- and Spirit is not the same at all.
the apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit confirm this, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
Try following Jesus sometime instead of Paul, Paul will lead you to be a sinner, but Jesus will lead you to be without sin. The One who will come to you is at your door knocking this day and all who let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. See Matt 3;16, He did the same in Jesus that He will do in you. But you know and I know and God knows you are not going to allow Him to do so for you have a trinity that you have formed in place of.
and this plurality of God is in TIME. PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

PICJAG, 101G.
The only plurality is He in you and you in Him as one, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following, perfect even as your Father win heaven is [erfect. You don't even follow the book that you say you do.

One verse does not the whole concept make. There are other verses that talk about the third person of the trinity, the Holy Spirit.
So are you saying God is both male and female.
Third person of the trinity? God is One, He is Spirit and man is the temple of Him. God is not a person at all LOL. He really is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is is all. And you can't know Him at all without His Spirit be your own spirit.

You haven't heard that God is a Spirit have you, and the reason you worship three gods instead of having in you the same One Jesus had in himself?

Oh no it is talking about man becoming like us who is Spirit. Flesh Man -- and Spirit is not the same at all.
one problem, an IMAGE is NEVER the Original, now as for us to become like, like, like, him is to be BORN AGAIN, and no is not Spirit as God, but LIKE "GOD", in essance, or moral characteristics.
Try following Jesus sometime instead of Paul, Paul will lead you to be a sinner, but Jesus will lead you to be without sin. The One who will come to you is at your door knocking this day and all who let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. See Matt 3;16, He did the same in Jesus that He will do in you. But you know and I know and God knows you are not going to allow Him to do so for you have a trinity that you have formed in place of.
First off, did I say in this Instance I was Following Paul? read it again, .. "BY the Holy Spirit", which both Paul and I follow...... and no, the apostle Paul will assist you in understanding Christ, and him crucified, oh the apostle Paul Haters.

now as for a trinity, or any kind? I'm not, either in persons, or Spirits. so we can end that conversatation quickly.
The only plurality is He in you and you in Him as one, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following, perfect even as your Father win heaven is [erfect. You don't even follow the book that you say you do.
ERROR, we know of the Baptism ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit, no, we're speaking of God himself as the ECHAD of himself in flesh, that he is a plurality, or the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') while in that "NATURAL" flesh and bone with blood. and in that flesh and blood is God himself, the Ordinal Last.

so your assessment is rejected.

PICJAG, 101G.

one problem, an IMAGE is NEVER the Original,
Image is as the original.
now as for us to become like, like, like, him is to be BORN AGAIN,
Yes born not of flesh and bone but born of Spirit, to have His Mind, which is His Spirit.

and no is not Spirit as God, but LIKE "GOD", in essance, or moral characteristics.
Love is His moral characteristics, God is Love and either you are like Him or you are not, and when you do see HIM AS he is, LOVE, ye shall be like Him. There is no other God like the Spirit of Love, none at all, and He never changes, and man is the recipient of Him, His temple, and His kingdom does not come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.

Either you are the image of God or you are not.

First off, did I say in this Instance I was Following Paul? read it again, .. "BY the Holy Spirit", which both Paul and I follow...... and no, the apostle Paul will assist you in understanding Christ, and him crucified, oh the apostle Paul Haters.
I do not hate Paul at all, he is like most who make up their own doctrines to regulate a belief which denominations are notorious for doing this very thing. But when I compare that what Paul preached of himself and what he said you should be with that what Jesus preached and what he said you should be, there are many discrepancies.

Jesus just has the better way for me, if Paul is the better way for you then I understand.
now as for a trinity, or any kind? I'm not, either in persons, or Spirits. so we can end that conversatation quickly.
Good.
ERROR, we know of the Baptism ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit,
Yes most has read about and know of it, but but few who has received to become like Him who is Spirit. God is not flesh, and no flesh inherits His kingdom.

no, we're speaking of God himself as the ECHAD of himself in flesh,
Yes God coming to reside in man by His Spirit is man becoming like Him. In old this process was called the mercy seat, the place God and man come to gather as one. It happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in the garden, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all who has receive the same from God as these did no different at all. He never changes.

that he is a plurality, or the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') while in that "NATURAL" flesh and bone with blood. and in that flesh and blood is God himself, the Ordinal Last.
Yes either He be in you and you in Him as one or you are not. See Jesus prayer to his God for us to be in John 17.
so your assessment is rejected.

PICJAG, 101G.
It always is for religious folk who never has met Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. One in Him.

Yes born not of flesh and bone but born of Spirit, to have His Mind, which is His Spirit.

Love is His moral characteristics, God is Love and either you are like Him or you are not, and when you do see HIM AS he is, LOVE, ye shall be like Him. There is no other God like the Spirit of Love, none at all, and He never changes, and man is the recipient of Him, His temple, and His kingdom does not come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.

I do not hate Paul at all, he is like most who make up their own doctrines to regulate a belief which denominations are notorious for doing this very thing. But when I compare that what Paul preached of himself and what he said you should be with that what Jesus preached and what he said you should be, there are many discrepancies.

Jesus just has the better way for me, if Paul is the better way for you then I understand.

Good.

Yes most has read about and know of it, but but few who has received to become like Him who is Spirit. God is not flesh, and no flesh inherits His kingdom.

Yes God coming to reside in man by His Spirit is man becoming like Him. In old this process was called the mercy seat, the place God and man come to gather as one. It happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in the garden, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all who has receive the same from God as these did no different at all. He never changes.

Yes either He be in you and you in Him as one or you are not. See Jesus prayer to his God for us to be in John 17.

It always is for religious folk who never has met Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. One in Him.
Of course God is flesh try reading John 1:1;14, Colossians 1:19 and 2:9-

again "as" is not.... the original.
yes, but also in his IMAGE, supportive scripture, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." now that's bible, end of story.
ERROR, a DEAD Image is not God's IMAGE, nor a Son, only a LIVING Son/IMAGE can inherit, so we reject your assessment of "either you are the image of God or you are not".
the apostle Paul never made up any Doctrine. there is no Doctrine is of MEN, (that is BORN of God), that they made up anything. only God is the Doctrine maker, even the Lord Jesus, while in Flesh as the Son of God did not make any Doctrine, John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." DID you really understood what our Lord Just said? and remember he is "God". are you getting this.

and as with the apostles, expecially Paul all he spoke was of God, and Not himself, unless on a couple occasion he spoke of himself by permission, scripture, 1 Corinthians 7:6 "But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.". for the apostle Paul did not spak of or on himself, for he, as we, are ambassadors of Christ, so we do not speak our own mind, but he who sends us.

and Jesus as the better way, if it helps you ... fine, the apsotles are telling us what the Lord Jesus, after his resurrection, did not tell us by his way of ascension back to heaven. this is why we have apsotles, and prophets and teachers, BY, BY, BY, Christ to tell us what he, Jesus, himself would have told us if he was still here on earth in NATURAL Flesh. this is why we have the unction of the Holy Spirit, 1 John 2:20 "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things." see this same unction that was in Jesus the Christ, as the prophet David said in Psalms 45:7 "Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.". see, we have the ANOITING... (if we're Born again), with other fellow saints. 1 Corinthians 1:20 "Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

so we reject you assessment here. the apostle Paul is teaching the same thing that the Lord Jesus taught, and in More detail.... BY, BY, him, Jesus the Holy Spirit.
another ERROR on your part, Flesh and blood cannot inherits, but FLESH, and BONE CAN. supportive scriptures for both,
A. Flesh and BONE can Inherit: Luke 24:36 "And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you." Luke 24:37 "But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit." Luke 24:38 "And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?" Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." see, NO BLOOD. for the LIFE of this world is in the blood, see Leviticus 17:11a.

B. Flesh and Blood cannot Inherit: 1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

see the difference? our Lord upon resurrection had no "BLOOD". but he had flesh and Bone, but NO BLOOD. see how the apostle say the same thing.
God, Jesus is the author of our "FAITH", for he is the MERCY SEAT.supportive scripture, Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:" Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"
this word "propitiation" is the Greek word,
G2435 ἱλαστήριον hilasterion (hiy-la-stee'-riy-on) n.
1. an item or location used in obtaining favorable forgiveness.
2. (concisely) an atonement place or sacrifice.
3. (concretely) an atoning sacrifice (for favorable forgiveness); (i.e. the victim, not the act).
4. (specially) the atonement seat, the lid of the Ark (in the Temple).

[neuter of G2433 with enclitic of a surface or place]
KJV: mercyseat, propitiation
Root(s): G2433

there it is, in Jesus the Christ, here is the PLACE of favorable forgiveness. see how the apostle Paul same the same thing?

it always is for religious folk who never has met Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. One in Him.
Maybe... it's you who might not have meet him.

but thanks for the reply,

PICJAG, 101G.

@GM,
this is what God is tell us, don't worship IDOLS, Worship only the LIVING GOD. listen, you take a picture of yourself, is it you? yes in IMAGE only. can the picture/Image "EAT", sleep, or better yet take a Number 1 or 2? ... (smile).... sorry about that. see it a dumb IDOL/IMAGE, and you do know what a IDOL is correct? if not, LISTEN,1 Corinthians 8:4 "As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one."

and some men, not all, make themselves into ... now get this... "gods", small case "g" in God. trying to be the real one. but listen to what God say,
1 Chronicles 16:26 "For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens." AND WE KNOW AN "IDOL"/IMAGE IS WHAT? nothing.

PICJAG, 101G.

Of course God is flesh try reading John 1:1;14, Colossians 1:19 and 2:9-
John 1 is about you becoming His flesh, you are supposed to be the temple of God. This is the One John spoke of who told Jesus there is one coming after me who I can't give you and sure enough that One came to Jesus who is a Spirit and spend all of His Spirit, heaven, to that man.

You don't have a clue who God is from lack in having Him as your own disposition as Jesus received from Him.

See John 4:24, and do a word search on the Spirit of God. You just might learn that God is Spirit, but I really doubt that you will learn of Him, for your god is flesh and not Spirit just as you stated.

Who do you say it was who came to Abraham if it was not Gods Spirit?
Who do you say it was who came to Moses on the mountain if it was not Spirit?
Who do you say it was who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up all of His heaven to that man if God is not a Spirit?
Who do you say it was who came to 120 in an upper room if it was not Spirit.

ANd don't say it was Jesus for Jesus received the same Spirit as all of these did.

And guess what -- all today who receives His same Spirit as these did are like Him just as these were.

But because your god if flesh there is no way you can be the temple of the God who is a Spirit. John 4:24, you just don't believe what is written is all, you form your own beliefs about it instead of obeying it.

Back