The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

No He was not a heretic to the Same ( REAL born again believers like me, Gary )! You're the follower of a counterfeit or False Christ who is just a man and NOT God-Man like the Real Jesus Christ is as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as per God's inspired say so that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write in 2 Tim.3:16! It was clearly those Jewish religious leaders ( the real heretics Heretics ) that said He ( Jesus Christ ) was Not also God and as such they ( those Jewish leaders that YOU agree with Gary, that Jesus is Not God but just a man Only ) were the ones ( Not the Born again Believers ) that considered Him a Heretic! So Gary has once again stuck his foot in his mouth on that one as the readers can clearly see in my response to his post right here!
SO Jesus was not accused of blaspheme, heresy? Then they killed him for nothing? LOL

You are so lost about who Jesus was.

The scripture in John 1:18 POINT Blank said that no one BUT God the ( son ) the Only Begotten who is at God the Father's ( right hand ) side, has seen God and that is because ONLY He ( Jesus Christ ) is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Here's that GOD inspired scripture AS IS right here Gary-----------------------------------

John 1:18​

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son ( Jesus Christ Gary ), who is himself God ( as God the Father Clearly calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 Gary ) and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ---------------------------- See that ( AS IS ) Gary?!!!! It POINT Blank says the Only Begotten Son ( Meaning Only Jesus Christ and no other son of God, Gary ) is Himself God! Thus Gary & his say so ( Man's word - the real Jesus Christ is just a man ) that contradicts John 1:18 by telling us that the Real Jesus is not Himself God ( Also as well as a man ) remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so that He had the Apostle Paul write in 2 Tim.3:16! Case forever Closed by those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures that God tyhe Holy Spirit inspired the Apostles John & Paul to write!
I am His son and you can see me, But you can't see the Spirit of God that is in me no more than you could see the Spirit of God in Jesus. Just as Jesus said, Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You can't distinguish between Spirit and flesh. But if you will recieve from God His Spirit He will open up His spiritual kingdom to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But you are not going to go with God who is Spirit are you?

No He was not a heretic to the Same ( REAL born again believers like me, Gary )! You're the follower of a counterfeit or False Christ who is just a man and NOT God-Man like the Real Jesus Christ is as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as per God's inspired say so that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write in 2 Tim.3:16! It was clearly those Jewish religious leaders ( the real heretics Heretics ) that said He ( Jesus Christ ) was Not also God and as such they ( those Jewish leaders that YOU agree with Gary, that Jesus is Not God but just a man Only ) were the ones ( Not the Born again Believers ) that considered Him a Heretic! So Gary has once again stuck his foot in his mouth on that one as the readers can clearly see in my response to his post right here!
Revelation 1:1 it states, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Who would you say it was which gave to Jesus to show unto you things which shortly pass? You don't have a clue who that God was.

Revelation 1:1 it states, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Who would you say it was which gave to Jesus to show unto you things which shortly pass? You don't have a clue who that God was.
That has NOTHING to do with what I CORRECTLY posted Gary! So stay on Topic! Your say so of the SAME in my post proves you're with the ones who called Jesus a Heretic because both you & they ( the Same you mentioned ) believe that Jesus is just a man and NOT Himself God Also as John 1:18 states AS IS right here Gary ------------------

John 1:18
New International Version

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ------- Case closed Gary!

I am His son and you can see me, But you can't see the Spirit of God that is in me no more than you could see the Spirit of God in Jesus. Just as Jesus said, Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You can't distinguish between Spirit and flesh. But if you will recieve from God His Spirit He will open up His spiritual kingdom to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But you are not going to go with God who is Spirit are you?
FYI again Gary Only Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as per those AS IS posted scriptures! Thus you and All other sons of God are Adopted as I also posted the scriptures that say that! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) Gary!

That has NOTHING to do with what I CORRECTLY posted Gary! So stay on Topic! Your say so of the SAME in my post proves you're with the ones who called Jesus a Heretic because both you & they ( the Same you mentioned ) believe that Jesus is just a man and NOT Himself God Also as John 1:18 states AS IS right here Gary ------------------

John 1:18​

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ------- Case closed Gary!
You correctly posted your interpretation of it from a mind that is carnal and not spiritual.

FYI again Gary Only Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as per those AS IS posted scriptures! Thus you and All other sons of God are Adopted as I also posted the scriptures that say that! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) Gary!
You have been lead to some misinformation, you are supposed to be His son as well, born of God, which means to begotten of Him. But sense He is not your Father, and you are adopted by law, then yes you are not begotten of God, not born of Him. Paul has lead you away from being born of God.

You really should listen to Jesus instead of all this stuff others are pumping into your head from religious beliefs.

Begotten of God is to be born of Him. And there is only one begotten of God and that is Love, born of Love from Love. Your understanding comes from man in carnality and not from God Himself as Jesus understanding came direct from God. See Matt 3:16, this is when Jesus was begotten of God. Same Spirit who came to Mary, Moses, Abraham, 120, all of these were born of God for He is a Spirit, you just haven't been born of God yet, born again is all.

But when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is and be born again of Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him as well. But first He has to be your Father.

You correctly posted your interpretation of it from a mind that is carnal and not spiritual.
FYI Gary, I correctly posted John 1:18 AS IS and it POINT Blank tells us that the one & Only begotten Son ( Jesus Gary, Not you or any other son, Gary ) of God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) is Himself God! ----------------------

John 1:18 - New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ------------------ ------ Case closed Gary because even God the Father calls Him ( His Only Begotten Son - Jesus ) " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! Even John 1:1+14 tells us that He ( the WORD or pre-carnet Jesus Christ Gary ) who was " With God " in the beginning " was God "! John 1:1 says " Was God " instead of " Is God " because there was a CHANGE in God the Word when He BECAME ( FYI, that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " ( as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Thus John 1:3/Col.1:16 is 100% Correct to say that ALL things were Made/Created Through/By Him because only God can create All things ( Heaven earth, Universe & all living plants, humans & animals ) and He " Was God " the Word ( Pre-carnate Jesus Christ ) of John 1:1 when He did all that creating of the Universe & Heaven! Gary remains 100% rebuked by all those AS IS Posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16!

FYI Gary, I correctly posted John 1:18 AS IS and it POINT Blank tells us that the one & Only begotten Son ( Jesus Gary, Not you or any other son, Gary ) of God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) is Himself God! ----------------------

John 1:18 - New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ------------------ ------ Case closed Gary because even God the Father calls Him ( His Only Begotten Son - Jesus ) " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! Even John 1:1+14 tells us that He ( the WORD or pre-carnet Jesus Christ Gary ) who was " With God " in the beginning " was God "! John 1:1 says " Was God " instead of " Is God " because there was a CHANGE in God the Word when He BECAME ( FYI, that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " ( as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Thus John 1:3/Col.1:16 is 100% Correct to say that ALL things were Made/Created Through/By Him because only God can create All things ( Heaven earth, Universe & all living plants, humans & animals ) and He " Was God " the Word ( Pre-carnate Jesus Christ ) of John 1:1 when He did all that creating of the Universe & Heaven! Gary remains 100% rebuked by all those AS IS Posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Thats what I said, you posted without spiritual understanding.

Thats what I said, you posted without spiritual understanding.
That is the AS IS spiritual understanding Gary because you use your CARNAL twisted view ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) when you say Jesus is NOT Himself God also ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) but just a man! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS Spiritual scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 and the case is Forever Closed on his ( Gary's ) carnal say so ( the Real Jesus Christ is just a man )!

That is the AS IS spiritual understanding Gary because you use your CARNAL twisted view ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) when you say Jesus is NOT Himself God also ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) but just a man! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS Spiritual scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 and the case is Forever Closed on his ( Gary's ) carnal say so ( the Real Jesus Christ is just a man )!
Actually my identification is with the father just as Jesus identification was with Him. He in me and I inHim are one , see John 17, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus did, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

Think about why you are not these things He demands of you if you are to be of God as Jesus was of God. Your 100% rebuke is against Him.

Actually my identification is with the father just as Jesus identification was with Him. He in me and I inHim are one , see John 17, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus did, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

Think about why you are not these things He demands of you if you are to be of God as Jesus was of God. Your 100% rebuke is against Him.
Actually you are following a False jesus ( just a man ) as per your own say so ( Man's word ) because GOD's inspired scriptures ( John 1:1-18, 8:58 & Heb.1:8 ) posted AS IS Clearly says the Real Jesus is " God " the " I Am " of Exodus 3:14;, The Word who " Was God " and was with God in John 1:1 ; " O God " in Heb.1:8! Case closed on your counterfeit jesus that you follow, Gary!

Actually you are following a False jesus ( just a man ) as per your own say so ( Man's word ) because GOD's inspired scriptures ( John 1:1-18, 8:58 & Heb.1:8 ) posted AS IS Clearly says the Real Jesus is " God " the " I Am " of Exodus 3:14;, The Word who " Was God " and was with God in John 1:1 ; " O God " in Heb.1:8! Case closed on your counterfeit jesus that you follow, Gary!
Im following a false Jesus that you have created to obey you -- but the one who obeyed God and sent to show me the way to Him and how to be in Him and walk as He walks in His same light myself is the One Gods really sent.

You act as if you are the way.

Im following a false Jesus that you have created to obey you -- but the one who obeyed God and sent to show me the way to Him and how to be in Him and walk as He walks in His same light myself is the One Gods really sent.

Yes Gary is following a nonscriptural jesus ( just a man ) because the Real Jesus in the scriptures is both fully God and fully human as a man or God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Case closed Gary!

Yes Gary is following a nonscriptural jesus ( just a man ) because the Real Jesus in the scriptures is both fully God and fully human as a man or God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Case closed Gary!
Just a man who was son of God and obeyed his Father who was his God, just as all men are sons of God who has the same from Him. But we do understand why you can't be a son of God as well. Your god is flesh.

Tell us Rodney, is not your god flesh, a man, and not Spirit?

Jesus came into this world by Love and I came into this world by Love and I will leave this world through Love.
Why isn't the God of Love good enough for you and a lot of others here in this forum? Why not live His life today nstead of making up all these rules for a god, an idol that you worship. Life is to short not to live the life of Christ, anointed of Gods Love, Spirit.

Now you can post scriptures how wrong that is.

Jesus came into this world by Love and I came into this world by Love and I will leave this world through Love.
Why isn't the God of Love good enough for you and a lot of others here in this forum? Why not live His life today nstead of making up all these rules for a god, an idol that you worship. Life is to short not to live the life of Christ, anointed of Gods Love, Spirit.

Now you can post scriptures how wrong that is.
Thanks for admitting that you reject scripture.

Yes he follows the very spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7

Thanks for admitting that you reject scripture.
I agree, your scripture.
Mine is Spirit and all that is in it. It is who I am, God is my Father, I have His Spirit, mind.

I am is such an interesting concept from God Himself, be as I am, perfect as I am. not many follow Jesus to the Father who gives it though.

Gave it to Jesus and all who will.
. .

Yes he follows the very spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7
Jesus had that very same problem he was falsely accused as well, and we have the same Father.

BTW, John 1 is about you and who are you. Are you His spirit made flesh as you are supposed to be just as it states?

Back