Sabbath Day Salvation

What does this answer have to do with my original question as to whether you follow Jesus' example and keep all the feasts and festivals?

I am not questioning God's authority. The fourth commandment was given to and directed at the Children of Israel. It was the sign of the Sinaitic Covenant between God and Israel, and Israel alone. I am not Jewish by birth and am not Jewish by religion either. I am not and have never been a party to the Covenant between God and Israel. Have a read on Acts 15.
Circumcision of the flesh was sign of being under Old one, but that of the heart and having Holy Spirit sign of new one!

Those in Sda need to understand that one cannot choose to keep part of tghe law, as its all or nothing?
So says your opinion. Not by Paul's teaching. Oh, is your opinion going to be used to justify killing sabbath keepers, after the example of Jesus' walk on earth, then ???

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Here is Paul's version. Warning the self deceived of GOD's future judgments is not a lie.

Is Paul wrong to associate the second greatest commandment(Of the NC/NT) with the last five of the Decalogue ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Eph 4:11-13 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

We need to agree what the scope of scriptures are, in GOD's Point Of View, and not man's point of view(Historically Edited Version) !!!

You have the Free Will Choice from GOD to choose, what you want to believe. Until GOD reveals the fullness of Omniscience to us. BTW, Coming soon !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael says,
AV Eph 4:11-13 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

We need to agree what the scope of scriptures are, in GOD's Point Of View, and not man's point of view(Historically Edited Version) !!!
=============================================================================

Isaiah 30:12
Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel,
Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness,
and stay thereon:

Michael;
What is a; as you posted;
(Historically Edited Version)

Michael says,
and stay thereon:
Michael;
That is the traditional Bible of 66 books translated in many versions/paraphrases in many languages.

Just like many Jews misunderstood the OT, Today's Christian are taught misunderstandings of the NT.

AV Jn 5:43-47 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Few seem to realize, Moses was Jesus' personal eye witness in the NT Heavenly Temple, the one and ONLY salvation plan GOD has had.

"Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, ...", Did it ever occur to you that, GOD had a definitive words about sabbath in the OT, but no definitive words in the NT for Sunday ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

That is the traditional Bible of 66 books translated in many versions/paraphrases in many languages.

Just like many Jews misunderstood the OT, Today's Christian are taught misunderstandings of the NT.

AV Jn 5:43-47 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Few seem to realize, Moses was Jesus' personal eye witness in the NT Heavenly Temple, the one and ONLY salvation plan GOD has had.

"Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, ...", Did it ever occur to you that, GOD had a definitive words about sabbath in the OT, but no definitive words in the NT for Sunday ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

You really do come up with some real rubbish, what you have quoted is nothing to do with what your trying to make it say.
The bible is very clear that believers are not judged to lose their salvation. Even Jesus says so, are you going to reject Jesus’s own words for an uneducated “prophet“? John 3:18 He who believes in Him IS NOT judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has NOT believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Try as you might you contradict scripture your telling a false narrative and you Micheal will be judged twice on it.

Prologue:
Nothing like discussion reruns ... because the first time was not evidence of what GOD will do, Right ???
And we cannot lose that gift either, just like I have never taken back a gift from my children because of something they have done wrong, that gift of salvation is irreversible.
AV Re 3:5-6 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Anyone failing to "He that overcometh", will be blotted out of the Book of Life, in Jesus' own words !!!

So you do not believe Jesus' own words, Right ???

I have other words of Jesus, to address that conclusion of "And we cannot lose that gift either, ..., that gift of salvation is irreversible.", if you need to be told more than once by Jesus.

AV Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.

Hint: GOD is singular in existence, and time, for all covenants for earth. The self deceived are clueless in knowing this GOD.
You really do come up with some real rubbish, what you have quoted is nothing to do with what your trying to make it say.
The bible is very clear that believers are not judged to lose their salvation. Even Jesus says so, are you going to reject Jesus’s own words for an uneducated “prophet“? John 3:18 He who believes in Him IS NOT judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has NOT believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Try as you might you contradict scripture your telling a false narrative and you Micheal will be judged twice on it.
AV Jn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I most certainly do understand what "believeth not" means !!!

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

I believe GOD will fulfill GOD's Word, and blot out sinners, who do not repent, from the Book of Life.

Check Question: Who are the people in the Book of Life then ???

Are you ready to call GOD a liar in the words GOD spoke to Moses about the Book of Life ???

AV Re 3:5-6 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Here is the Jesus version for the NT for the True Christians !!!

I know this is stated in negative verbal word logic above, so reworded for others: If someone fails to "overcometh", What does Jesus do PERSONALLY to their name in "the book of life" ???

This is really about what Jesus will do, and those who know Jesus enough, that Jesus will fulfill GOD's Words in Salvation History !!! End coming soon ...

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard said:
Michael says,
and stay thereon:
Michael;

Michael replies

We need to agree what the scope of scriptures are, in GOD's Point Of View, and not man's point of view

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael says:
We need to agree what the scope of scriptures are, in GOD's Point Of View, and not man's point of view
===============================================

OK;
If all these Translations have been edited to
as you posted "mans point of view"
which Bible or "Scripture" do you use that is " the scope of scriptures are, in GOD's Point Of View" ????

Last edited:

SDAs love their judgment. They just can't wait until they are condemned to eternal death. Oh, wait. It is only their peers that will be condemned to eternal death. SDAs can't wait.

SDAs love their judgment. They just can't wait until they are condemned to eternal death. Oh, wait. It is only their peers that will be condemned to eternal death. SDAs can't wait.
Now here's a welcome voice we haven't heard in a long time!
I have never understood why certain people are drawn to the SDA church, but considering the personality traits their members display does offer some explanation. I see the same phenomenon on the RCC forum, too.

Romans 3:1-3​
What advantage then hath the Jew?
or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way:
chiefly,
because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
3 For what if some did not believe?
shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?​
Now that is as Paul says
The Elect of God

Michael;
in one of his latest Rants
post the entire Chapter of Paul's Epistle to the Romans
AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

AV Ro 11:13-36 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation [them which are] my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit [be] holy, the lump [is] also [holy]: and if the root [be] holy, so [are] the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, [take heed] lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in [his] goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be graffed into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, [are] all things: to whom [be] glory for ever. Amen.

Yours in Christ, Michael
and once again, Michael pounds Keyboard before putting brain in gear
and over looks vs 28
28: As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes:
but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.​

in other words;
What advantage then hath the Jew?
or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way:
chiefly,
because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

and as Paul says;
For what if some did not believe?
shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect
?
as he said;
the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.
and but as touching the election
the elect of God " unto them were committed the oracles of God."

Matt.24:
And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you,
Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it no
t.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,

and shall shew great signs and wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very elect

Then there are these men Paul, Jude, and John speaks of
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,​
(but thou art rich)​
and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews,​
(the Elect of God)​
and are not,​
but are :devilish: the synagogue of Satan :devilish:.​

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Name Sake, Michael; Name Sake
not over Sabbath nor Sunday

Hell hath no fury, like the woman scorned

And then shall many be offended,
and shall betray one another,
and shall hate one another.

///

So they killed Jesus. And they will kill others, who put GOD's authority above men's authority in a day of rest and holiness.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael;
they didn't stand in the courtyard of Pilot and scream
Crucify him; Crucify him; Crucify him;
over Sabbath / Sunday

His Name Sake; Michael, Name Sake

and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

''''
Prologue:
GOD's Free Will Choice to all sentient beings, gives the opportunity for both sides to make a case. We do realize, one side deals in lies, Right ???

AV 2Pt 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

I get it, you don't believe the source of that prophecy. Does that mean, GOD's prophecy has failed before fulfillment ???

"where in scripture Sunday is the mark of the beast", Does GOD get to define scriptures or do men ???

"Show me from scripture where the gentile was under Jewish law.", Will you be surprised, when GOD reveals that GOD's Truth was repressed by men ???

AV Dt 6:5-6 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
AV Mt 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

So this is a Jewish law then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael says
AV 2Pt 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

so inform us; Michael; where is this Sunday Law / Death Decree
prophesied of by "Men of Old Time"
where is it at Michael ??????

you were asked;
"
"where in scripture Sunday is the mark of the beast",​
and your reply was
Does GOD get to define scriptures or do men ???​
God does; so what "Scripture" are you referring too ?????

Michael also says
Will you be surprised, when GOD reveals that GOD's Truth was repressed by men ???​
Care to inform us of what truth was "repressed by men"

in another post you implied you had a
Road too Damascus experience as Paul had
and the gospel you preach was not taught to you by men,
but by devine revelation of Christ

And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Take heed that no man deceive you.
And many false prophets shall rise,
and shall deceive many

So says your opinion. Not by Paul's teaching. Oh, is your opinion going to be used to justify killing sabbath keepers, after the example of Jesus' walk on earth, then ???

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Here is Paul's version. Warning the self deceived of GOD's future judgments is not a lie.

Is Paul wrong to associate the second greatest commandment(Of the NC/NT) with the last five of the Decalogue ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Ellen White theology not found in the sacred scriptures!

Yours in Christ, Michael
Jesus born under the Lawe, administered under the Law, so as Christians, must use the NT espistles to define our theology an dpractices, and again, where is keeping the Sabbath now required?

Prologue:
Nothing like discussion reruns ... because the first time was not evidence of what GOD will do, Right ???

Anyone failing to "He that overcometh", will be blotted out of the Book of Life, in Jesus' own words !!!

So you do not believe Jesus' own words, Right ???

I have other words of Jesus, to address that conclusion of "And we cannot lose that gift either, ..., that gift of salvation is irreversible.", if you need to be told more than once by Jesus.

AV Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou [art] God.

Hint: GOD is singular in existence, and time, for all covenants for earth. The self deceived are clueless in knowing this GOD.

AV Jn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I most certainly do understand what "believeth not" means !!!

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

I believe GOD will fulfill GOD's Word, and blot out sinners, who do not repent, from the Book of Life.

Check Question: Who are the people in the Book of Life then ???

Are you ready to call GOD a liar in the words GOD spoke to Moses about the Book of Life ???

Here is the Jesus version for the NT for the True Christians !!!

I know this is stated in negative verbal word logic above, so reworded for others: If someone fails to "overcometh", What does Jesus do PERSONALLY to their name in "the book of life" ???

This is really about what Jesus will do, and those who know Jesus enough, that Jesus will fulfill GOD's Words in Salvation History !!! End coming soon ...

Yours in Christ, Michael
Where is the heretical investigative Judgement found in the NT, as Hebrews demolished it!

They are spiritual blinded by satan, as none in their right mind wants to stand before Holy God without Lord Jesus as their advocate!

Back