The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

I agree, your scripture.
Mine is Spirit and all that is in it. It is who I am, God is my Father, I have His Spirit, mind.

I am is such an interesting concept from God Himself, be as I am, perfect as I am. not many follow Jesus to the Father who gives it though.

Gave it to Jesus and all who will.
. .
Since I have never written any scripture, your statement is incorrect. I am talking about the books that are included in the Bible. That is what guides me. Your Bible is all in your head

Just a man who was son of God and obeyed his Father who was his God, just as all men are sons of God who has the same from Him. But we do understand why you can't be a son of God as well. Your god is flesh.

Tell us Rodney, is not your god flesh, a man, and not Spirit?
FYI Gary, I have told you SEVERAL times now on record on CARM that my GOD is ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) or what we true Christians Correctly call the TRINITY! Yes God the Son became FLESH in John 1:14 or God-Man since He " Was God " the Word of John 1:1, who " Was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! Each Divine Person of GOD the TRINITY can be called " God " ( God the Father ; God the Son ; & God the Holy Spirit ) as John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 clearly tells us Gary! Just like we humans who are made in His TRIUNE Image ( Gen.1:26 ) with a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23 can have each of those three that makes us up called Human ( Human Body ; Human Soul ; & Human Spirit ) without actually being 3 Humans, but just One Triune Human! The jesus that you follow is just a man of Flesh as per your say so ( Man's word ) and the REAL Jesus that Born again Christians follow is both God the Former Word of John 1:1 and a Human man of Flesh or God-Man/ God the Word in the Flesh as per John 1:14! Gary remains 100% reuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

Since I have never written any scripture, your statement is incorrect. I am talking about the books that are included in the Bible. That is what guides me. Your Bible is all in your head
Actually His word is in my heart just as the written word leads us to.

His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper but in th hearts fo all who has received Him that He be manifest in us just as it says.

But I do understand that His word is not living in you but only on a page of paper that obviously misinterpret from lack in having His word in you, His same mind, and walk in it as He walks in it just as the written word leads us to have. You have a bible you just don't believe what it says is all. He didn't come to save you he came that ye MIGHT be saved. And His salvations God manifest in you where you become His flesh.

Man really is the temple of God just as your written word states.
And the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you, Luke 17:20-21 just as your written word states
And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3 just as your written word states.
Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect just as your written word states.

You say it is what guides you but I see no evidence in your statements that it does. What is obvious is you change it suit your religious beliefs about it instead of being as He is as it leads us to be. See John 17. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. But it is pretty obvious that you do not follow what it says at all.

Last edited:
Actually His word is in my heart just as the written word leads us to.

His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper but in th hearts fo all who has received Him that He be manifest in us just as it says.

But I do understand that His word is not living in you but only on a page of paper that obviously misinterpret from lack in having His word in you, His same mind, and walk in it as He walks in it just as the written word leads us to have. You have a bible you just don't believe what it says is all. He didn't come to save you he came that ye MIGHT be saved. And His salvations God manifest in you where you become His flesh.

Man really is the temple of God just as your written word states.
And the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you, Luke 17:20-21 just as your written word states
And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3 just as your written word states.
Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect just as your written word states.

You say it is what guides you but I see no evidence in your statements that it does. What is obvious is you change it suit your religious beliefs about it instead of being as He is as it leads us to be. See John 17. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. But it is pretty obvious that you do not follow what it says at all.
FYI Gary His word will be written on the Hearts of Saved people, but you are 100% WRONG to say His Word is NOT written on Stone & Paper because the 10 Commandments were written on stone tablets by God and given to Moses as per the scripture written on paper in the OT in Exodus 24:12 & 31:18 and Deuteronomy 5:22! Here they are AS IS in the Bible Gary ------------------

Exodus 24:12
New International Version

12 The Lord said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction.” ---------------------------

Exodus 31:18

18 When the Lord finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God. -----------------------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he ( the He is the Lord God, Gary as per Exodus 31:18 above in this post ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( the me is Moses, Gary ). ------------------------- therefore Gary's say so ( man's word ) in his response to glenlogie remains 100% rebuked as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:161 Case closed!

FYI Gary His word will be written on the Hearts of Saved people, but you are 100% WRONG to say His Word is NOT written on Stone & Paper because the 10 Commandments were written on stone tablets by God and given to Moses as per the scripture written on paper in the OT in Exodus 24:12 & 31:18 and Deuteronomy 5:22! Here they are AS IS in the Bible Gary ------------------

Exodus 24:12​

New International Version​

12 The Lord said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction.” ---------------------------

Exodus 31:18​

18 When the Lord finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God. -----------------------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he ( the He is the Lord God, Gary as per Exodus 31:18 above in this post ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( the me is Moses, Gary ). ------------------------- therefore Gary's say so ( man's word ) in his response to glenlogie remains 100% rebuked as per God's say so in 2 Tim.3:161 Case closed!
It is written in the hearts of His saved children born of God to be His anointed, you can't be saved without it. That is what salvation is -- God manifest in you, saved you from being the sinner to be like Him instead.

It is written in the hearts of His saved children born of God to be His anointed, you can't be saved without it. That is what salvation is -- God manifest in you, saved you from being the sinner to be like Him instead.

Hello Gary
Your answer raises several questions.
What law is written on your heart and the hearts of all your sons of God?

Jesus spoke of two laws, Paul spoke of three laws, Adam sinned, what law was he under and he broke?
And you say God rewarded him for breaking it, In Genesis 3:22 But vs 23 says the opposite.

Which law do you keep?
Where do you find the scripture for this definition of salvation in your last sentence?
Awaiting your answers.

TonyGee11

Gary, what I posted Proves you wrong to say GOD's word is not written on stone or paper! You just changed the subject by talking about the only way you can be saved! The only way to be saved is written on paper in our Bibles and that Only way to God the Father is Through Jesus Christ ( the God-Man - John 1:1+14 ) as He Himself told us in John 14:6 ( on paper in our Bibles ( you must accept Him and Not Gary's counterfeit into your heart as Lord & Savior to be Saved )! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by the posted word of God printed on paper in our Bibles as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed on Gary's never ending WRONG say so ( Man's word )! ------------ Here it is AS IS on Paper in our Bibles ( For salvation ) Gary! -----------------------------------------

John 14:6​

6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ------------------ So don't tell us that God's Word is ONLY written on peoples Hearts because it is also written on stone & paper! ( original10 commandments on stone by the finger of God and on paper by the Holy Men that God the Holy Spirit Inspired to write )!

Hello Gary
Your answer raises several questions.
What law is written on your heart and the hearts of all your sons of God?
Love. Love is Spirit, God is Love and man is the temple of Him.
The laws of are be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, heaven is Love.
Laws as walk as He walks in His same light of Love.
Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus which is Love.
H
Was of He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 7, which is Love.

and that list goes on and on to have His same Spirit.

Jesus spoke of two laws, Paul spoke of three laws, Adam sinned, what law was he under and he broke?
And you say God rewarded him for breaking it, In Genesis 3:22 But vs 23 says the opposite.
You are not looking at Adam in the right spirit, The tree of knowledge of good and evil is the same one God has presented to us all. Don't eat of it for the day you do you surely will die. Die? that has noting at all to do with your mortal body but your spirit man. Who you are and what you are and what you think of in religious t=erms, what you have been taught by man, all will die, and you will become like Him instead just as Adam did in Ten 3:22.

Jesus went through that same process in Matt 3:16 where the laws of the temple he once taught died, and the new man of Spirit arose from it.
Jesus referred to this renewing of mind as born again. Death to the flesh man IN CARNALITY, and resurrection of the Spirit man of God to become like Him just as Jesus prayed to his God for us to be in John 17, He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him.
Which law do you keep?
The One of God, Love and all the results of.
Where do you find the scripture for this definition of salvation in your last sentence?
Awaiting your answers.

TonyGee11
You find salvation from God Himself manifest in you, not from reading a book that is second hand information. Jesus was clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

Salvation is from yourself and your own ways and God manifest in you to live His ways just as Jesus did no different at all. .

One can confess Jesus is Lord until you are in a grave but if you do not follow him to Gods salvation and obey to receive from God Himself then Jesus is not lord over you you are lord over him, dictating to him your own rules and regulations.

Either you are like Him as Jesus was or you are not, and salvation is to be as He is, not what you make of Him.

Gary, what I posted Proves you wrong to say GOD's word is not written on stone or paper! You just changed the subject by talking about the only way you can be saved! The only way to be saved is written on paper in our Bibles and that Only way to God the Father is Through Jesus Christ ( the God-Man - John 1:1+14 ) as He Himself told us in John 14:6 ( on paper in our Bibles ( you must accept Him and Not Gary's counterfeit into your heart as Lord & Savior to be Saved )! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by the posted word of God printed on paper in our Bibles as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed on Gary's never ending WRONG say so ( Man's word )! ------------ Here it is AS IS on Paper in our Bibles ( For salvation ) Gary! -----------------------------------------

John 14:6​

6 Jesus answered,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ------------------ So don't tell us that God's Word is ONLY written on peoples Hearts because it is also written on stone & paper! ( original10 commandments on stone by the finger of God and on paper by the Holy Men that God the Holy Spirit Inspired to write )!
Hat you posted is your own ideas about it from a mind that is carnal and not spiritual. Spiritually it is discerned and you have no intent in having from God that what Jesus had from Him.

Hat you posted is your own ideas about it from a mind that is carnal and not spiritual. Spiritually it is discerned and you have no intent in having from God that what Jesus had from Him.
FYI it is NOT my Idea at All because those AS IS scriptures Point Blank say the finger of God wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 stone tablets! Case closed Gary! -------------------------

FYI it is NOT my Idea at All because those AS IS scriptures Point Blank say the finger of God wrote the 10 Commandments on 2 stone tablets! Case closed Gary! -------------------------

It is your lack in interpreting them in spirit is why a man is your god, and do not understand what it is to be His body.

It is your lack in interpreting them in spirit is why a man is your god, and do not understand what it is to be His body.
WRONG Gary because you're the one that Follows the man ( counterfeit Christ, who is not God the former Word of John 1:1! I Follow the Real Jesus Christ who is both fully God and fully human as a man or God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8, that contradicts your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by all the scriptures that I post AS IS as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

WRONG Gary because you're the one that Follows the man ( counterfeit Christ, who is not God the former Word of John 1:1! I Follow the Real Jesus Christ who is both fully God and fully human as a man or God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8, that contradicts your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by all the scriptures that I post AS IS as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!
Na' obviously your god is man and not Spirit.

Have you not stated over and over that your god is a man named Jesus and not Spirit?

You don't have a clue who that Spirit was who came to Jesus and spend all of who He is to him. Matt 3:16, you just don't believe Jesus that He did is all.

Na' obviously your god is man and not Spirit.

Have you not stated over and over that your god is a man named Jesus and not Spirit?

You don't have a clue who that Spirit was who came to Jesus and spend all of who He is to him. Matt 3:16, you just don't believe Jesus that He did is all.
Nope, I have CORRECTLY stated that the One GOD is FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ) as He said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and each can be called " God " as per John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8! So like I Correctly stated, you are the one that Follows a False Christ ( just a man as per your on record say so on CARM Gary ), because the Real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

Nope, I have CORRECTLY stated that the One GOD is FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ) as He said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and each can be called " God " as per John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8! So like I Correctly stated, you are the one that Follows a False Christ ( just a man as per your on record say so on CARM Gary ), because the Real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

You seem to think you can footstomp your personal desires into reality.

That's pretty crazy man.

No you don't. You persistently read into the Scriptures what it does not say.

And expect us to pretend you aren't.
Nope, the one & only Son ( Jesus ) is Himself God as this As Is posted scripture tells us so ----------------------------

John 1:18

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. --------------------- Thus this AS IS posted scripture refutes your & Gary Mac's say so ( Man's word that Jesus is not God as well as a Man ) and the case is closed!

Nope, the one & only Son ( Jesus ) is Himself God as this As Is posted scripture tells us so ----------------------------

John 1:18​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. --------------------- Thus this AS IS posted scripture refutes your & Gary Mac's say so ( Man's word that Jesus is not God as well as a Man ) and the case is closed!

Funny, these translations don't say that:

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. ASV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. KJV

18 No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known. RSV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. Young's Literal

But once again, you really don't care about FACTS do you?

Back