The "one Lord" in reference to Jesus being YHWH (1 Corinthians 8:6)

God only has to teach somethng one time for it to be true.
I disagree for then why did he say, "out of the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established"?

The fact is, I am beginning to see that what your real love is not the truth of the scriptures but rather the religious feelings and the religious experiences that you are getting from your false doctrines, for I have given you plenty of evidence that reveals that your doctrines are false and you will not accept the truth about it.

For again Jesus said that The Father was The Only True God and he used that word "Only" in directing those words to the Father also and which means that the Father alone is the true God and no one other than the Father period.

If Jesus was leaving it open for himself to also be the true God, then his whole point in saying it would have been worthless completely, for then others could also be included as The Only True God as well.

The same goes for Paul's words in Philippians 2:9-11, for again, if Paul was ever really telling us that Jesus was the eternal God Yahweh who then also became a man but never ceased to be Yahweh God, then his words in verse 9-10 would be both pointless and also worthless.

For if never ceased to be Yahweh God, then he always already had a name above all others also and one unto which all creation would also bow to at the end of the age, this is just how foolish and ridiculous your doctrines are dude.

Last edited:
You do understand that John 20:28 is also part of the Bible, right?
Do you understand that John 20:17 is also part of the Bible?

For Jesus very clearly said that he was going to his Father and God and there Father and God and very clearly revealing that he has a God and God does have another God above him period.

What do you do with Philippians 2:9-11 also?

"For this cause (because of his obedience unto death) God (Yahweh) has highly exalted him (Jesus) and given unto him a name above every other, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father".

How can what Paul is saying make the slightest bit of cogent sense if Jesus always had the name Yahweh God and never ceased to have it?

For Paul is obviously talking about what will happen at the end of this age and if Jesus was always Yahweh God, he would have always had the name above every other and the name also unto which all knees will eventually bow and confess to as well?????
The name ABOVE EVERY name.
Yep, Jesus is God.

Yes, and I affirm that the Father is God (John 20:17) and the Lord Jesus is referred to as "my God" in John 20:28.
But do you affirm that Jesus has a God above him also, for that is what he was saying when he said, "I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God", he was saying he had a God and God Almighty doesn't have any other God over him, that is ridiculous nonsense.

Paul also addressed the churches saying "the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" and which is more proof that the word "Lord" applied to Jesus does not mean Yahweh.

The Father sees to it that the Bible affirms the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer. This proves He is God.

It is ridiculous nonsense to believe He is not God but also the proper recipient of prayer.

You do understand that some things are only taught just one time in the Bible, right?
Could you give some examples of this or are you just stating it because you don't want to face the facts that no other disciples at any time while Jesus was with them ever addressed him as their God?

Could you give some examples of this or are you just stating it because you don't want to face the facts that no other disciples at any time while Jesus was with them ever addressed him as their God?
Still waiting for your responses from post 132:

The Father sees to it that the Bible affirms the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer. This proves He is God.

It is ridiculous nonsense to believe He is not God but also the proper recipient of prayer.
Sorry but that cannot remove what Jesus himself said in John 17:3 and based whether or not we would have eternal life upon it and neither does it remove your problem with Paul's words in Philippians 2:9-11 either, for if he was stating what you believe in verse 5-8, then what he said in verses 9-11 wouldn't have made any real sense at all period.

Sorry but that cannot remove what Jesus himself said in John 17:3 and based whether or not we would have eternal life upon it and neither does it remove your problem with Paul's words in Philippians 2:9-11 either, for if he was stating what you believe in verse 5-8, then what he said in verses 9-11 wouldn't have made any real sense at all period.
That didn't answer the questions.
Try again.

It is foolish nonsense to disregard Jesus' words in John 17:3 that The Father is The Only True God and especially when ones eternal life depends upon accepting what he stated therein and which says what about you dude?

Now where is your verse that stated that our having eternal life is based upon our believing Jesus is God and only because Stephen addressed him as his mediator between himself and God when he was about to die?

You are rebelling against Jesus' own words and he very clearly told us in John 12 below that it will be his words that all came from the Father that if rejected will condemn those who reject them.

John 12:47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

So you go right ahead and reject the words of Jesus in John 17:3 and those words that he even based whether or not you will have eternal life upon also and for what you falsely believe that Thomas was saying, for that is your foolish choice here but remember what Jesus said in the above from John 12:47-50.

We will soon enough see how it will go for you when you stand before God and he asks you why you didn't accept those words from him that he gave unto Jesus for you to know and words so serious as to mean the difference of whether or not you will have eternal life also.

It is foolish nonsense to disregard Jesus' words in John 17:3 that The Father is The Only True God
Post 132

That didn't answer the questions.
Try again.
I have already answered those questions and if you are still blind, it is because God is hiding the truth from you because your heart is not being honest with him about what you are seeing in his word, and I am not the one who can open your spiritual eyes either but only God can do that.

For again, many are called but few are chosen and it is God's choice to make also and not yours or mine.

You have yet to answer to the problems that you have with Jesus' words in John 17:3 and Paul's words in Philippians 2:9-11, you haven't even come close to addressing either of them at all.

For when Jesus bases whether or not we will have eternal life or not on what he says, it is serious business to accept his word for exactly what they say and mean.

Tell me, while you trins want to run over to John 1:1 every time I quote John 17:3, where does it say that understanding John 1:1 determines whether or not you will have eternal life and be saved or not?

Furthermore, where must our understanding of the truth begin, is it at John 1:1 or is it rather with what Jesus said in John 17:3 and which is where our eternal life and salvation must begin before we can even begin to understand anything else in his word correctly including John 1:1?

This is the very reason why you trins do not understand the truth in John 1:1, because you have never accepted the truth of Jesus' words in John 17:3 and which is where we are supposed to begin our understanding and that is why Jesus bases whether or not we will have eternal life and be saved or not upon John 17:3 also.

Back