The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

FYI Gary it is scripture ( God's inspired say so ) that is against your self Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) religion! You WRONGFULLY say that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man and not God also, when God's say so in John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:6+8 all shows us that He is both God and man and is Worshiped! Case closed!
If you refuse God sent Jesus to show you the way to God, then so be it. It is you who is without not I.

I already Correctly answered that " what If " of yours several times now on record on CARM! And BTW it was God the Holy Spirit ( Not God the Father ) that came ( as a Dove ) to God the Son ( Jesus Christ ) at His Baptism! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Jesus Christ is just a man and not God also ( who is Worshiped ) as John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 CLEARLY tells us so AS IS before Gary adds his Twist ( man's word ) to them!
Yo answered by your edit of them is all.

If you refuse God sent Jesus to show you the way to God, then so be it. It is you who is without not I.
I never said that Gary! But I did correctly state from AS IS scriptures that The REAL Jesus Christ that God the Father sent to show ALL the way to the Father is in Fact God the Former WORD of John 1:1 who BECAME FLESH as Jesus Christ ( God in the Flesh ) in John 1:14! Case closed!

Yo answered by your edit of them is all.
No Edit at all in all those AS IS posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your edited view ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you Wrongfully saying He is just a man and not God also ) of them! The Word " Was God " and was " with God " in John 1:1! The He became FLESH as Jesus Christ in verse 14!

I never said that Gary! But I did correctly state from AS IS scriptures that The REAL Jesus Christ that God the Father sent to show ALL the way to the Father is in Fact God the Former WORD of John 1:1 who BECAME FLESH as Jesus Christ ( God in the Flesh ) in John 1:14! Case closed!
You correctly posted your own understandings and opinions about it.

No Edit at all in all those AS IS posted scriptures that CLEARLY refutes your edited view ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you Wrongfully saying He is just a man and not God also ) of them! The Word " Was God " and was " with God " in John 1:1! The He became FLESH as Jesus Christ in verse 14!
Oh absolutely you edited it to suit your religious laws to govern your gods.

Yes -- The He Who is a Spirit Who came to Jesus and spend up who He is to that man comes to all flesh the same who will receive Him. You are not His flesh and in His same image are you according to your own understanding that clearly is not His understanding for flesh.

The difference in you and Jesus is he obeyed and received and so do all obey to receive Him as our own disposition as Jesus did. You can't know God at all without it. All that you know about a god is what you have been taught by religious minds that does not come from God Himself.

Oh absolutely you edited it to suit your religious laws to govern your gods.

Yes -- The He Who is a Spirit Who came to Jesus and spend up who He is to that man comes to all flesh the same who will receive Him. You are not His flesh and in His same image are you according to your own understanding that clearly is not His understanding for flesh.

The difference in you and Jesus is he obeyed and received and so do all obey to receive Him as our own disposition as Jesus did. You can't know God at all without it. All that you know about a god is what you have been taught by religious minds that does not come from God Himself.
Where's the edit in " the WORD was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1 Gary?!!! There is none, but you have an edit of that scripture when you WRONGFULLY say that " ONLY the Father is God "! That edit of yours would make that scripture tell us a LIE that the WORD was also God as is correctly states " The WORD was God "! It does not say " the Father or Holy Spirit was God " because those two were not the one that changed or became FLESH ( God in the flesh ) in John 1:14! It was ONLY God the WORD who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in verse one that BECAME ( the Change Gary ) " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in verse 14! All fulness of the God Head ( Trinity ) dwells Bodily in God the WORD's ( Jesus ) Body! All born again saved peoples bodies are NOT God in the Flesh because it is their ( the saved peoples ) flesh and not God's Flesh! God's Only Flesh is that of God the Word's ( Jesus Christ )! Case Closed!

Where's the edit in " the WORD was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1 Gary?!!!
That you are not His word made flesh and He is not with you to have His word in you as it states.
There is none, but you have an edit of that scripture when you WRONGFULLY say that " ONLY the Father is God "!
Naa -- your religious laws will not allow you to be His living word. He ion you and you I nHim as one as Jesus was one in Him.
That edit of yours would make that scripture tell us a LIE that the WORD was also God as is correctly states " The WORD was God "! It does not say " the Father or Holy Spirit was God "
The very One that you reject to be His living word.
because those two were not the one that changed or became FLESH ( God in the flesh ) in John 1:14! It was ONLY God the WORD who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in verse one that BECAME ( the Change Gary ) " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in verse 14!
That is what I have been trying to convey to you. He is not in you to be His temple, His flesh, the place God resides. You just haven't figured out yet that Gos is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him is all.
All fulness of the God Head ( Trinity ) dwells Bodily in God the WORD's ( Jesus ) Body!
And in all who has received from Him the same as Jesus did as He demands of you.
All born again saved peoples bodies are NOT God in the Flesh because it is their ( the saved peoples ) flesh and not God's Flesh!
That is exactly why God is not in your flesh, you serve a different God from the One Jesus served and obeyed. You should at least take a look at how Jesus was His son.
God's Only Flesh is that of God the Word's ( Jesus Christ )! Case Closed!
Yes and either you have the same in you who was in Christ Jesus or you don't, and obviously you don't!

That you are not His word made flesh and He is not with you to have His word in you as it states.
FYI Gary there is NO Edit in " the Word was God " and " was with God " in John 1:1! Thus I deleted all the rest of your response that was BASED up that Lie that there is an EDIT in that AS IS scripture that I posted - Case Closed!

FYI Gary there is NO Edit in " the Word was God " and " was with God " in John 1:1! Thus I deleted all the rest of your response that was BASED up that Lie that there is an EDIT in that AS IS scripture that I posted - Case Closed!
Not edited for you who has edited it and made it to suit your own mind.

Amen as @Gary Mac doesn't believe Gods word. His word has more authority than Gods.

And that is understandable since he is on the exact same level as Jesus according to him. Thats how delusions and strongholds operate.

Amen as @Gary Mac doesn't believe Gods word. His word has more authority than Gods.
Why -- because I repeat that what Jesus said you should be in the Father yourself?
And that is understandable since he is on the exact same level as Jesus according to him. Thats how delusions and strongholds operate.
Yes he was my brother, we have the same Father and our Father isn't stingy that He would give Jesus something He isn't willing to give to me.

If your god has a short hand that he would keep from you His way then that is understandable why you cant be His son, His child, that you may share the same inheritance that Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did and so do we all today who has been born of God His child. .

Without the bodily resurrection which was permanent one has no Savior and you are still dead in your sins according to the Apostle Paul. 1 Corinthians 15:17

...The glorious physical bodies that we will have in the resurrection. We will have incorruptible bodies just as Jesus now has in heaven.

hope this helps !!!
Civic,
You do a good job in the OP showing that the Bible teaches a literal physical resurrection of the body.

My challenge is rather figuring out whether it actually happened in the real world, partly because of my skeptical or pessimistic academic mentality.

It's one thing to use skeptical academic tools to figure out the seismic scale if an earthquake, and quite another to test oneself spiritually based on whether one accepts a reported historical event as factual and real.

Why -- because I repeat that what Jesus said you should be in the Father yourself?

Yes he was my brother, we have the same Father and our Father isn't stingy that He would give Jesus something He isn't willing to give to me.

If your god has a short hand that he would keep from you His way then that is understandable why you cant be His son, His child, that you may share the same inheritance that Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did and so do we all today who has been born of God His child. .
Thus says Gary, who must think he was with God in the beginning and " was God " the Word like precarnate Jessus was in John 1:1 before He became incarnate ( Flesh ) in John 1:14! Also Gary must think all things were made/created through/by him like they were in God the Son as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Thus ( according to Gary ) Jesus was not the ONLY Begotten Son of God as John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 tells us because he ( Gary ) states on record on CARM that he is also a Begotten son of God!

The only way one can begotten of God is if you are born of God born again and thank God that I am. That is what begotten means.

You are not born again of God begotten of Him are you. If you were you would be able to relate to what it is to be born of God.

The only way one can begotten of God is if you are born of God born again and thank God that I am. That is what begotten means.

You are not born again of God begotten of Him are you. If you were you would be able to relate to what it is to be born of God.
FYI Gary, you are NOT a begotten Son of God because GOD's inspired scriptures in John 1:18 and John 3:16+18 tells us POINT BLANK ( AS IS ) that Jesus is the ONLY ( that means one and no more Gary ) Begotten Son of God! So here they are AS IS in our Bibles -------------------------------------

John 1:18
New King James Version

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. --------------------------

John 3:16 + 18
New King James Version

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
--

FYI Gary, you are NOT a begotten Son of God because GOD's inspired scriptures in John 1:18 and John 3:16+18 tells us POINT BLANK ( AS IS ) that Jesus is the ONLY ( that means one and no more Gary ) Begotten Son of God! So here they are AS IS in our Bibles -------------------------------------

John 1:18​

New King James Version​

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. --------------------------
This is what I keep trying to tell you, you are not born of God, born again, begotten of Him. That its exactly why you have not seen Him as He is. But if, or when, you ever do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Cant see Spirit can you Rodney? But you can see through His eyes if you will bow to Him instead of having Him bow to your religious beliefs.

John 3:16 + 18​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
--
There is only only one way to begotten of God and that is if you are born of God. And he give Himself to all who are begotten of Him, born of God just as He gave Himself to Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120. and us all who are begotten of Giod. And there is only one way to begotten of God and that is to have from Him the very same as Jesus and these others had from Him.

Your religion does not include you in Gods scheme of things as exampled in Jesus Christ, Abraham, Moses, 120. .

Thus says Gary, who must think he was with God in the beginning and " was God " the Word like precarnate Jessus was in John 1:1 before He became incarnate ( Flesh ) in John 1:14! Also Gary must think all things were made/created through/by him like they were in God the Son as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Thus ( according to Gary ) Jesus was not the ONLY Begotten Son of God as John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 tells us because he ( Gary ) states on record on CARM that he is also a Begotten son of God!
Everyone who is of God is with Him from the beginning. You just never have been with Him to know what it it for Him to be with you.

Begotten of God is to be of Christ, you anointed of God. As I asked you never haven been born of God have you? But when you do see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

But I do understand why you cant relate to begotten of God, born of God, yourself.

This is what I keep trying to tell you, you are not born of God, born again, begotten of Him. That its exactly why you have not seen Him as He is. But if, or when, you ever do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Cant see Spirit can you Rodney? But you can see through His eyes if you will bow to Him instead of having Him bow to your religious beliefs.

There is only only one way to begotten of God and that is if you are born of God. And he give Himself to all who are begotten of Him, born of God just as He gave Himself to Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120. and us all who are begotten of Giod. And there is only one way to begotten of God and that is to have from Him the very same as Jesus and these others had from Him.

Your religion does not include you in Gods scheme of things as exampled in Jesus Christ, Abraham, Moses, 120. .
See that readers?!!!! Gary still can't READ the scriptures ( John 1:18 and John 3:16+18 ) CORRECTLY! They CORRECTLY state that Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! Thus no other sons of God ( angels and humans - Gary or myself ) can be begotten of God ( ONLY Jesus was )! To be born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 - accept the REAL Jesus Christ as your LORD & Savior to have God's Spirit dwell in your Temple/Body ) means you become an ADOPTED child or son of God as per Romans 8:15+23 ; Eph.1:5 ; and Gal4:5 -----------------------------------

Romans 8:15 + 23​

New International Version​

15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. --------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------------------

Galatians 4:5​

5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.

See that readers?!!!! Gary still can't READ the scriptures ( John 1:18 and John 3:16+18 ) CORRECTLY! The CORRECTLY state that Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! Thus no other sons of God ( angels and humans ) can be begotten of God! To be born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 - accept the REAL Jesus Christ as your LORD & Savior to have God's Spirit dwell in your Temple/Body ) means you become an ADOPTED child or son of God as per Romans 8:15+23 ; Eph.1:5 ; and Gal4:5 -----------------------------------

Romans 8:15 + 23​

15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. --------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------------------

Galatians 4:5​

5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
And you see you still can’t discern them spiritually all you see in them is religious muck you have divided from a mind depraved of the truth spiritually. You will never see God as He is in your current religious beliefs.

God can’t minister to you because you know more than He does obvious in your beliefs.

Last edited:
Back