Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

What does Acts 2:33 say or are you so blind you only see what you want to see?
You rambled on and on about nonsense. I see it struck a heretical nerve.
Jesus pours out the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:33).
The "promise" of the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Mounce's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words: Jesus tells the disciples that he is sending "the promise of the Father" to them, and then in Acts 1:4 this thought is resumed when the disciples are instructed to remain in Jerusalem and await "the promise of the Father." In Acts 2:33 it becomes explicit that in this case "the promise of the Father" is the Holy Spirit as Luke records Peter saying in his Pentecost sermon: "having received the promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, he has poured out this that you see and hear." (Promise, page 542)

You rambled on and on about nonsense. I see it struck a heretical nerve.
Jesus pours out the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:33).
The "promise" of the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Mounce's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words: Jesus tells the disciples that he is sending "the promise of the Father" to them, and then in Acts 1:4 this thought is resumed when the disciples are instructed to remain in Jerusalem and await "the promise of the Father." In Acts 2:33 it becomes explicit that in this case "the promise of the Father" is the Holy Spirit as Luke records Peter saying in his Pentecost sermon: "having received the promise of the Holy Spirit from the Father, he has poured out this that you see and hear." (Promise, page 542)

How blind can you be?

Jesus himself tells us twice it was THE FATHER who made this promise:

Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and there is no one else, and My people will never be put to shame. It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh.........
Joel 2:27-28

And Jesus ALSO pours out the Spirit (Acts 2:33).

Get a clue.

Yes he does because he had received THE FATHER'S PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

The only one who needs to get a clue here is you my friend.

The FATHER'S Promise

Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and there is no one else, and My people will never be put to shame. It will come about after this that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh.........
Joel 2:27-28

And of course there is no God but one, Jesus Christ's God. Did Jesus Christ's God say this or someone else?

You ignored the use of YHWH being applied unto the Lord Jesus as kyrios in Acts 2:21 concerning prayer to Him.
YHWH is not applied to Jesus.in Acts 2:21...If it did there would be two YHWHs
God primarily (not exclusively) refers to the Father.
Paul teaches we have one God the Father...
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge:

Next time try dealing wit the evicence I supplied rather than hiding from it.
Evidence if what?...You have shown that you don't have this knowledge...
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

YHWH is not applied to Jesus.in Acts 2:21...If it did there would be two YHWHs
Jesus is being referred to as "Lord" in Acts 2:21. Thus proving your assertion wrong that there would be 2 YHWH's.

Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: I call upon (on my behalf) the name of the Lord, i.e. to invoke, adore, worship, the Lord, i.e. Christ: Acts 2:21 (from Joel 2:32 (Joel 3:5)); Acts 9:14, 21; 22:16; Romans 10:13; 1 Corinthians 1:2...Romans 10:12; 2 Timothy 2:22. (epikaleō, page 239)

And Jesus ALSO pours out the Spirit (Acts 2:33).

Get a clue.
God gave him the fulness of the spirit...
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Your confusion concerning 1 Corinthians 8:6 was already addressed here:

You are funny.. it says God raised Jesus from the dead...God himself said Jesus is his son. That alone should be enough to stop your foolishness. Your argument is with God.
Indeed, God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
Your argument is with the Bible.

Jesus is being referred to as "Lord" in Acts 2:21. Thus proving your assertion wrong that there would be 2 YHWH's.

It looks like you need to read Acts 2:36 again.

Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: I call upon (on my behalf) the name of the Lord, i.e. to invoke, adore, worship, the Lord, i.e. Christ: Acts 2:21 (from Joel 2:32 (Joel 3:5)); Acts 9:14, 21; 22:16; Romans 10:13; 1 Corinthians 1:2...Romans 10:12; 2 Timothy 2:22. (epikaleō, page 239)

Jesus tells you it was the FATHER who made this promise at Joel 2. Why are you denying him and rejecting what he said?

Your confusion concerning 1 Corinthians 8:6 was already addressed here:

There is no confusion ...the scripture is clear ...we have one God the father...You on the other hand have three Gods...God the father God the son and God the HS

That in no way detracts from Jesus being the "Lord" (YHWH) of Acts 2:21 who poured out the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:33).
If Jesus is YHWH is the Father also YHWH ? or are they both the same YHWH?...support your answer with scripture.

show me where ...God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead. is written in your bible...
1. The Father raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 6:4).

2. Jesus Christ raised Himself from the dead (John 2:18, 19; 10:18).

3. The Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11).

If Jesus is YHWH is the Father also YHWH ? or are they both the same YHWH?...support your answer with scripture.
I already supported the Lord Jesus is God (YHWH) from Scripture. You rejected the Scripture.
Heresy does that to people.

Back