Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

1. The Father raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 6:4).
Fail...it says by the glory of the father...
2. Jesus Christ raised Himself from the dead (John 2:18, 19; 10:18).
Of course he did ...
John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Notice Jesus receives commands from his father...
3. The Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11).
The HS is Gods' spirit , not another person in a trinity of God the HS...Notice the spirit of Him that raised up Jesus.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

So those verses do not support your failed attempt to rape the scripture.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Which doesn't detract at all from Jesus raising Himself from the dead.

Jesus is being referred to as "Lord" in Acts 2:21. Thus proving your assertion wrong that there would be 2 YHWH's.

Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament: I call upon (on my behalf) the name of the Lord, i.e. to invoke, adore, worship, the Lord, i.e. Christ: Acts 2:21 (from Joel 2:32 (Joel 3:5)); Acts 9:14, 21; 22:16; Romans 10:13; 1 Corinthians 1:2...Romans 10:12; 2 Timothy 2:22. (epikaleō, page 239)
God (YHWH) made Jesus Lord...
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
This is straightforward and simple, you guys just want to complicate things so that you can appear intelligent...

Fail...it says by the glory of the father...

Of course he did ...

The HS is Gods' spirit , not another person in a trinity of God the HS...Notice the spirit of Him that raised up Jesus.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

So those verses do not support your failed attempt to rape the scripture.
Bald faced denial of Scripture.

See Romans 8:9. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ.

9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. 10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

WHOSE Spirit is this?

How is it that Christ is in you if the Spirit of God is in you?

9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. 10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

WHOSE Spirit is this?

How is it that Christ is in you if the Spirit of God is in you?
Because BOTH Christ and The Spirit of God ARE God.

three spirits????4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
You left out the part where it reads "one Lord" (Ephesians 4:5).

Is the Father referred to as "Lord" in Acts 4:29?
Is Jesus referred to as "Lord" in 1 Corinthians 8:6?

Thanks for your admission.
See post 1485 where you wanted to know where the Son raised Jesus from the dead.
Nope, this is what I asked I asked... show me where ..."God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead" is written in your bible.
You have not shown what I asked for...is it that you cannot understand simple English?..... Johnny is presenting God the father Son , Holy Spirit as one being "God". Is that your position also?

Back