Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

You left out the part where it reads "one Lord" (Ephesians 4:5).
I did not leave out anything...you have to be spoon fed...
Is the Father referred to as "Lord" in Acts 4:29?
What is your point?...The father being referred to as Lord does not make him Jesus... Jesus is the Son of God the Father...God the Father made Jesus Lord. Did I not just post that passage to you?
you are not very bright...you should have at least read the whole passage....Did you not notice God has a child...You are claiming the child of God is God...
26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed,
Is Jesus referred to as "Lord" in 1 Corinthians 8:6?
God made Jesus Lord...Acts 2:36...go read it yourself...

What is your point?...The father being referred to as Lord does not make him Jesus... Jesus is the Son of God the Father...God the Father made Jesus Lord. Did I not just post that passage to you?
you are not very bright...you should have at least read the whole passage....Did you not notice God has a child...You are claiming the child of God is God...
26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

Evasion. You did NOT answer 1 Cor. 8:6.

Evasion. Is The Father The Lord of Acts 4:29????

Last edited:
He raised Himself by His OWN power. "I HAVE The POWER" to take it back.
Once more you are charged with denial of scripture.
The Father gave him that power Johnny...and when everything is fulfilled he gives it back to his father...
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

See Johnny...Jesus shall be subject to God...therefore Jesus is not God....

The Father gave him that power Johnny...and when everything is fulfilled he gives it back to his father...
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

NOTHING in John 10:18 indicates Jesus was given any power.
He has the power within HIMSELF to raise anyone He chooses, including HIMSELF.
The Son shall be subject to The Father, that God, Father, Son, Holy Spirit may be ALL in ALL.

NOTHING in John 10:18 indicates Jesus was given any power.
Is it your contention that Jesus was not given power...? Now you are calling Jesus a liar...
Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
John 17:2
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
He has the power within HIMSELF to raise anyone He chooses, including HIMSELF.
God gave him the power...Jesus himself said so...
The Son shall be subject to The Father, that God, Father, Son, Holy Spirit may be ALL in ALL.
Now you are rewriting the scripture...I wonder why Freddy is not liking your posts...

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him
, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Well it must be true you posted it is super sized font. If I post something in super size font will that make it true?
Rubbish. Here is the BIG problem with all heterodox religious groups. They think if they post one verse out-of-context which seems to support their assumptions/presuppositions that makes it true. Ignore all the other verses.
Revelation 22:3-5
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.[God and the Lamb vs. 3]​
No "they" does not refer to His servants, the servants ain't on the throne and servants don't reign.

The Son of God takes orders from NO ONE.
Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Jn 5
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
very clear Jesus is saying he working for his Father...

In order to be obedient one must follow orders...
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Well it must be true you posted it is super sized font. If I post something in super size font will that make it true?
Rubbish. Here is the BIG problem with all heterodox religious groups. They think if they post one verse out-of-context which seems to support their assumptions/presuppositions that makes it true. Ignore all the other verses.
Revelation 22:3-5​
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:​
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.​
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.[God and the Lamb vs. 3]​
No "they" does not refer to His servants, the servants ain't on the throne and servants don't reign.
what is your contention here...Is God the lamb?...God exalted Jesus to that place...God and the lamb is God and Jesus...You are a bright fellow...Is the Lamb God?

Is it your contention that Jesus was not given power...? Now you are calling Jesus a liar...
Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
John 17:2
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

God gave him the power...Jesus himself said so...

Now you are rewriting the scripture...I wonder why Freddy is not liking your posts...
ALL use of the power He surrendered when becoming was RESTORED.
Yep, the Son has power over all flesh, just as The Father has, which is why Jesus raised Himself from the dead by His OWN power.

Back