Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

FYI again Jesus was NOT Created because All things were created through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! He was God the WORD with God ( the Fater & Holy Spirit in John 1:1 ) in the beginning before He created All things in John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed!
Again, all things were created through him, is referring to God seeing Jesus in his plan and foreknowledge of him as being the one who would in the future fulfill God's purpose for creating them and by what Jesus would do his life of obedience to God and his death on the cross and by his faith in the power of God to accomplish it.

FYI again, NO one is born again UNLESS they accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( Both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as their LORD & Savior! You admit on Record on CARM that you do NOT believe the REAL Jesus Christ is also God ( the former WORD in John 1:1, through & by whom ALL things were made/created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) and is just a man like us! Thus those posted scriptures ( NOT Me ) are the judgment against your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) belief! Case closed as the REAL Jesus Christ is in Fact ( according to God's inspired scriptures that I posted ) both fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man by the Flesh ( incarnation - God the Word in the Flesh ) as so stated in John 1:14! All those posted scriptures ( AS IS ) rebukes your belief ( Jesus is just a man and not God also ) as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Exactly and which means that you missed the mark Rod.ney, for Jesus himself said the following and it was all about who we are to know as what in order for us to be saved and have eternal life and you don't believe what Jesus said.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying only unto the Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ who you sent".

Now compare it with John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that he (sent and) gave his only begotten Son that whosoever would believe in him, should not perish but have everlasting life".

1 John 4 "Any spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God",
and he is speaking of flesh as the Bible defines flesh Rod.ney and there is no such thing in the Bible as God flesh.

Same thing Rod.ney

Now suppose you show us a verse as specific as John 17:3 that states that we must believe that Jesus is both the Only True God Yahweh and also a man in order to be saved and have eternal life????

Have fun Rod.ney for that dog wont hunt.

Who did he surrender to? And restored by whom?

The son said God gave him all power...did you not read it? Or are you calling Jesus a liar?
Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
He surrendered His glory and use of His divine attributes to NO ONE. He did so voluntarily.
And the word God is NOT found in Matthew 28:18.

Again, all things were created through him, is referring to God seeing Jesus in his plan and foreknowledge of him as being the one who would in the future fulfill God's purpose for creating them and by what Jesus would do his life of obedience to God and his death on the cross and by his faith in the power of God to accomplish it.
Sheer fiction based on your imagination and nothing else.
The Son created ALL things.

Exactly and which means that you missed the mark Rod.ney, for Jesus himself said the following and it was all about who we are to know as what in order for us to be saved and have eternal life and you don't believe what Jesus said.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying only unto the Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ who you sent".

Now compare it with John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world that he (sent and) gave his only begotten Son that whosoever would believe in him, should not perish but have everlasting life".

1 John 4 "Any spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God",
and he is speaking of flesh as the Bible defines flesh Rod.ney and there is no such thing in the Bible as God flesh.

Same thing Rod.ney

Now suppose you show us a verse as specific as John 17:3 that states that we must believe that Jesus is both the Only True God Yahweh and also a man in order to be saved and have eternal life????

Have fun Rod.ney for that dog wont hunt.
We must know Father and Son to have eternal life. Can't know one WITHOUT knowing the other.

You continue to ignore the final verse I quoted..
No, I did not...The verse does not say Jesus is God
Does one who you claim is subservient to God sit on God's throne which is also His throne and serve along with God?
Yep, God gave him that authority...
Revelation 22:1​
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.​
There is one throne in heaven it is the throne of God and the lamb.
Revelation 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Revelation 11:15​
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.​
Grammar rules require that the reflexive pronoun refer to the nearest preceding noun, Christ.
His christ...God made Jesus both Lord and Christ...
Rev_22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.​
I guess you think Jesus lied in Rev 3:21

Revelation 22:3​
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:​
Is the lamb God? or another God are there two Gods on the throne? Where is the third person of your trinity?
Revelation 22:5​
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.​
They shall reign forever and ever. Who is they? God and the Lamb. vss. 22:1 and 3.
You just proved that Jesus is not God..."They"

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Is the lamb God? or another God are there two Gods on the throne? Where is the third person of your trinity?

He proved two PERSONS are God.
And NO ONE sits on God's throne OTHER than God.

There is no mention of an incarnation in the scripture...and God is not known as the Father and the Son actually, Jesus said his father is his God. If the only true God became flesh who was the ONLY TRUE GOD praying to?
John 1 mentions, the Word, who is God, becoming flesh. That is the reference to the incarnation.
The only true God became flesh as the Son and continued to exist as the Father transcendent to the Son. The incarnation of the Word is what brough about the two distinct modes of existence of God, Father and Son. So the Son as God in the form of a man, who thought and lived like us, was praying to the Father.

He surrendered His glory and use of His divine attributes to NO ONE.
Bro, you said he surrendered...
He did so voluntarily.
did what voluntarily? surrender? You are not making any sense...did he or did he not surrender? You made the claim now you are arguing against your claim...
And the word God is NOT found in Matthew 28:18.
Neither is God-man, trinity and God the son found in the scripture

John 1 mentions, the Word, who is God, becoming flesh. That is the reference to the incarnation.
Nope, there is no mention of a word who is God...go read it again...
The only true God became flesh as the Son and continued to exist as the Father transcendent to the Son.
That is a fairy tale, not the scripture...
The incarnation of the Word is what brough about the two distinct modes of existence of God, Father and Son. So the Son as God in the form of a man, who thought and lived like us, was praying to the Father.
where is that written in the scripture?

Wrong! How many are sitting in the one throne in heaven?
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.​
How many are sitting on the one throne?
Revelation 4:2
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.​
How many are sitting on the one throne
Revelation 4:10
10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,​
How many are sitting on the one throne.
Revelation 5:1
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.​
Revelation 5:7
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.​
How many are sitting on the one throne.
Revelation 5:13
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.​
Revelation 6:16
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:​
Revelation 7:17
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.​
Revelation 20:11
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.​
Revelation 21:5
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.​
Revelation 22:1
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.​
Revelation 22:3
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:​

Back