Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Yes they do have to be willing to repent. What has that got to do with the penalty for their sins having been paid for? You fail to understand God does not judge us just one issue alone. You seem to think Jesus did not die for all. Not just some. The fact that only some believe? That has nothing to do with what would have happened to all mankind if Jesus did not die on the Cross.

Where would mankind.... all mankind be? If Jesus did not bear the penalty for the whole world's sins? God would have thrown mankind into the trash can. Forsaken because man is fallen.

If Jesus did not die on the Cross no one would be free to believe, nor free to reject.
You are going to tire me out with your inability and unwillingness to think it through. You're stuck on a notion that you have been told, and refuse to look at what the Word of God is saying. I will just phase you out if it continues. Because this will go nowhere but in circles unless you look at what the Word of God is saying. You keep imposing what you wrongly think over what its telling us....

Why can't you accept that Jesus died for all mankind?
Because Yeshua died for "whomsoever will".
Now I will phase you out.
Congratulations on getting a few things right earlier, though.

Last edited:

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours
but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 John 2:2​

Sorry that you refuse to acknowledge what is written.

And, the "whom so ever will" is from Revelation 22:17.

That is about the future time when we are already resurrected (the Bride) and inviting the generations of the future nations to partake of life in the Kingdom. Not all will be able to. That speaks of the Millennium period.

This is how Revelation 22 begins. Its not about now as you assumed and misapplied "whomsoever will." .

Here is the context.

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever."

That is not about now.

Its not how we enter into salvation in this day, and was speaking about the special privileges offered for those who did believe.

Jesus is allowed to say for whomever will, because anyone can believe! For he died for the sins of the world! All the world.

It does not say
(as you would have it to mean)

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins only -
but, not for
the sins of the whole world."

But it says this!

You are having a block on this.. I wonder what the problem can be. Its not difficult to see what it says. Are you a Calvinist?

Sorry that you refuse to acknowledge what is written.

And, the "whom so ever will" is from Revelation 22:17.
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is allowed to say for whomever will, because anyone can believe! For he died for the sins of the world! All the world.

It does not say
(as you would have it to mean)

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins only -
but, not for
the sins of the whole world."

But it says this!

You are having a block on this.. I wonder what the problem can be. Its not difficult to see what it says. Are you a Calvinist?
Your "my way or the highway" attitude, accompanied by the horrible insults that you sling at me and then quickly edit to something not reportable, (you've done this on almost every reply to me) makes you the thing I am going to block.
(I think I've talked with you under another user name...your style is very familiar. )
Ciao

Your "my way or the highway" attitude, accompanied by the horrible insults that you sling at me and then quickly edit to something not reportable, (you've done this on almost every reply to me) makes you the thing I am going to block.
(I think I've talked with you under another user name...your style is very familiar. )
Ciao
Bye.... I was working it out to say what I mean. Not changing it so it would not be reported. Keep in mind. The TRUTH is insulting to anyone not on the side of the Truth.

Jesus paid for the sins of everyone going to the Lake of Fire. For its not our sins that condemn us. Its the rejection of God that condemns.

but also for the sins of the whole world."

1 John 2:2​

No unbeliever's sins will be mentioned at his last judgment. He will be evaluated by his works to show that his own righteousness was never good enough to warrant God's approval without having faith in Christ! The one work that will be missing is the one of "repentance!"

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:
and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged
out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Revelation 20:12

grace and peace..... hope you recover soon. The Word is more important and bigger than both of us.

Yeshua shed his blood for "whomsoever will." Those who said yes were predestined.

Predestined to be made to become the Bride of Christ when they believe. Not predestined for salvation. But, for what eternal state will be granted when they believed. David was not predestined to be the Bride of Christ. Nor were any of the OT prophets, including even Moses.

For He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His presence. In love." Ephesians 1:4

Out of all that God knew would believe? God chose the church age believers for His Bride!

It says that we were chosen "in Him." Not simply chosen. Not all believers in history were chosen to be the Bride of Christ. Only the Church was!

Where was Eve before Adam placed into a deep sleep? She was "in Adam." We are now "In Him." We were chosen "in Him" to be His blameless Bride! Eve was not seen at first. And, we are waiting to be revealed in the Resurrection.. We will be "bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh."

grace and peace......

Because the separation from Adam caused cosmological effects... and we are not in paradise with God are we...
There is a separation of us because of the fall...no more as Adam did can man walk with God in the garden..
Not what Jesus promised. Life more abundantly...

Here is one example of why some have a problem with this life... There's more also

Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on
themselves. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen
asleep. But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such
judgment."
1 Cor 11:28-31

Two points.

First, Isaiah 53 is not about the Messiah, but about Israel.
Ridiculous. All you have to do is READ IT to know your claim is phony.
Secondly, while there are occasional converts among Jews, in general the Christian gospel just doesn't make inroad into the Jewish community.
In exactly the same way that the Christian Gospel doesn't really make inroads into any Social system. (Mat 7:14).
I mean, look, you have converted all of Europe, the Americas, Australia,
Ridiculous. There IS a "Born Again Christian presence" in most countries, but it's UTTERLY RIDICULOUS to say "all of Europe, Australia, and the Americas" are "Converted".
Most people in them are Agnostic, or Atheistic. You obviously know little or NOTHING about "Born Again Christianity" (the only kind there is).

Welcome back everyone.

Christians are frustrated. Of all the peoples on the earth, they would think that the Jews, to whom God has entrusted the oracles, would accept Jesus as the Messiah. But no. Jewish converts have been ultra few. By and large, more than any other people, Jews have been immune to the gospel. Why? I hope that this post will answer that question.

1. God is ECHAD, one, not three in one. Christianity teaches Trinitarianism, which although it is monotheism, is a muddied monotheism. Judaism on the other hand teaches a pure and simple monotheism. Anything that comprises the oneness of God is unthinkable.
  2. God is not a man. This is the nature of God, and the nature of God is unchanging. It is stated three times in the Tanakh: twice in Numbers 23:19, and a third time in Job 9:32. For something to be reiterated three times -- it must be of great importance. Christianity on the other hand, claims that Jesus is "fully God and fully man," at least in the orthodox version. The two are absolutely incompatible. Christians try to claim that "let us create man in our own image" is a reference to the triune nature of God, but in reality it is God talking to the heavenly court. Similarly, the claims of Elohim being a plural are moot -- it is more similar to the royal "we" used by the Queen.
  3. The New Testament contradicts the teachings of the Tanakh/Torah. The Torah clearly teaches the following of the Law, in order to receive the blessings of prosperity and the land of Canaan. Psalm 19 states that the Law is "perfect....sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb." Yet Paul teaches that the Law brings a curse. He teaches that circumcision is nothing and keeping the Sabbath is up to the individual, rather than being necessary for the Jew. These views, that of the Tanakh and those of Paul, are utterly incompatible. The Torah is agreed upon by both Christians and Jews to be the word of God, and is therefore the measuring reed to determine what else is orthodoxy -- and it therefore determines that the NT doesn't pass muster
  4. The New Testament quotes prophecy out of context (i.e. Hosea 11:1, which is about Israel, not the messiah), misquotes prophecy (i.e. Isaiah 7:14 which is rightly translated young maiden, not virgin), and even makes up prophecy out of whole cloth (such as Matthew 2:23, He shall be called a Nazarene aka someone from the city of Nazareth.)
  5. Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he simply did not fulfill messianic prophecy. It makes no sense to say, "He will fulfill the rest when he comes back again." After all, anyone can claim to be the messiah and say they will fulfill the prophecies the next time around. The only way we have of determining the messiah is if they fulfill the messianic claims, all of them, and quite frankly Jesus did not; thus he failed in his attempt to be the messiah. Here are just three examples:
    • The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace between the nations. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will bring ALL Jews back to the Land of Israel. Jesus did not.​
looks like you lack total understanding of the scriptures. Deny Jesus is God come in the flesh ensures you have no gospel understanding. hosea 11:1 is quoted mt.2:15 to show Jesus leads the true Exodus, of which OT>. mediator Moses was a type of Jesus the true mediator, the true passover 1 cor5:7,true tabernacle Hebrews8-10

I'm not sure what version you're reading, but there is no reference to a 'messiah' (Hebrew: משיח) in Isa 53:10 in any of my biblical texts.

Kind regards,
Jonathan
You've got the same problem the Israelites in Jesus day did. They expected ONE thing out of Messiah, and Jesus did something 1000 times BETTER - but they didn't recognize it. There's NOTHING greater than being cleansed of your SIN, and being perfect in the sight of God. Isa 53:10 speaks of a MAN - who's SOUL is a SIN OFFERING - infinitly BETTER than livestock blood.

You've got the same problem the Israelites in Jesus day did. They expected ONE thing out of Messiah, and Jesus did something 1000 times BETTER - but they didn't recognize it. There's NOTHING greater than being cleansed of your SIN, and being perfect in the sight of God. Isa 53:10 speaks of a MAN - who's SOUL is a SIN OFFERING - infinitly BETTER than livestock blood.
I'll take this evasion as an acknowledgment on your part that there is no mention of a 'messiah' (Hebrew: משיח) anywhere in Isa 52:13-53:12 --- as, indeed, there is not. Hopefully you can therefore appreciate why there are people who draw the reasonable conclusion this section is not speaking about any 'messiah' figure...

Kind regards,
Jonathan

I'll take this evasion as an acknowledgment on your part that there is no mention of a 'messiah' (Hebrew: משיח) anywhere in Isa 52:13-53:12 --- as, indeed, there is not. Hopefully you can therefore appreciate why there are people who draw the reasonable conclusion this section is not speaking about any 'messiah' figure...

Kind regards,
Jonathan
I answered your question, and you didn't even realize it. Messiah is DESCRIBED unavoidably, and you choose to play "Word games.

The abundant Life He talks about is at the Change. Not here on this earth. This earth will pass.
That will not be "abundant life." What you speak of far exceeds "abundant life." That change will be Eternal Life!

This is what God wants for us now... Not later.

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things
and be in health, just as your soul prospers. "
3 John 2

Our souls can not prosper with false teaching.

Our soul needs sound doctrinal thinking in all we do.

If your soul is not prospering, your health can not be good.

Kind regards,
Jonathan
How come many here all know Him? And, you're teaching us He is not real?

You are preaching to a choir of one between your ears.

We know the Truth.

We are being patient with you.

Because the separation from Adam caused cosmological effects... and we are not in paradise with God are we...
There is a separation of us because of the fall...no more as Adam did can man walk with God in the garden..
Well, the Fall apparently already happened before Adam's sin and Adam's own Fall and before Adam was cast out of the Garden. Even before those events occurred, apparently there were angels who had rebelled because one of them tempted Adam in the Garden.

More specifically, it's not really clear to me the relationship between Satan and the serpeant in the Garden. The story speaks of the serpent as an animal in the Garden whom God cursed and ordered would have to crawl on his belly as punishment for the temptation. I guess an easy answer is that Lucifer used the snake to tempt Adam.

Back