The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

And you see you still can’t discern them spiritually all you see in them is religious muck you have divided from a mind depraved of the truth spiritually.
The readers can CLEARLY see that Gary can't discern them SPIRITUALLY as Romans 8:15 says the SPIRIT brought about your adoption to sonship! Thus Jesus is the ONLY non- Adopted Son of God as I previously posted in John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Case closed Gary as you are NOT even an adopted son of God since you have NOT received the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior to be born again! You claim on record on CARM that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man and NOT God ( the former Word of John 1:1 ) also! Thus all those posted AS IS scriptures REBUKES your say so ( Man's word ) Gary as per 2 Tim.3:16!

And you see you still can’t discern them spiritually all you see in them is religious muck you have divided from a mind depraved of the truth spiritually. You will never see God as He is in your current religious beliefs.

God can’t minister to you because you know more than He does obvious in your beliefs.
No Gary, God can't minister to you because you keep on TWISTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) His AS IS scriptures to FIT your own agenda! Case closed Gary as the AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 ) CLEARLY states that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! That means ONLY Him and not you or anyone else Gary! The anyone else can ONLY be Adopted children of God!

No Gary, God can't minister to you because you keep on TWISTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) His AS IS scriptures to FIT your own agenda! Case closed Gary as the AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 ) CLEARLY states that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! That means ONLY Him and not you or anyone else Gary! The anyone else can ONLY be Adopted children of God!
You never will learn that God is a Spirit and man is the temple of God. You refuse the one who can lead you to have His mind yourself.

Your Bible states in several places that true believers are BEGOTTEN OF GOD.

Why do you refuse to believe the Scriptures?

Jesus is the firstborn of many brothers. Yes indeed he WAS the only begotten son of God. Not any longer.

It's all there in your Bible which you refuse to believe.
Ironic it is. He insists he follows scripture then flat out denies what it says.

Everyone who is of God is with Him from the beginning. You just never have been with Him to know what it it for Him to be with you.

Begotten of God is to be of Christ, you anointed of God. As I asked you never haven been born of God have you? But when you do see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

But I do understand why you cant relate to begotten of God, born of God, yourself.
Those who deny the True God ( Triune)and the Resurrection do not know Him.

next

Your Bible states in several places that true believers are BEGOTTEN OF GOD.

Why do you refuse to believe the Scriptures?

Jesus is the firstborn of many brothers. Yes indeed he WAS the only begotten son of God. Not any longer.

It's all there in your Bible which you refuse to believe.
So show the readers where the several places in the Bible are, where it says any one other than Jesus Christ is a BEGOTTEN Son of God! I can't wait to read them!

Ironic it is. He insists he follows scripture then flat out denies what it says.
Well Gary, show us those scriptures in the Bible that says all born again males are BEGOTTEN Sons of God! I just can't wait to read them! I showed you John 1:18 & John 3:16:18 where Jesus is that ONLY Son! All others are Adopted as I also showed you those posted scriptures! So your turn Gary, show me the AS IS scriptures that Claim all born again males are Begotten Son's of God!

I know, that is exactly why I am of Christ and not of you or him.
Someone must be dreaming again since John 1:18 & 3:16+18 CLEARLY state that Jesus Christ is the ONLY ( FYI Gary that means NO ONE else is ) Begotten Son of God! Thus born again believers can ONLY be Adopted son's of God as the Apostle Paul CORRECTLY tells us in ( Eph.1:5 & Romans 8:15+23 ) ! Case closed!

Last edited:
Well Gary, show us those scriptures in the Bible that says all born again males are BEGOTTEN Sons of God! I just can't wait to read them! I showed you John 1:18 & John 3:16:18 where Jesus is that ONLY Son! All others are Adopted as I also showed you those posted scriptures! So your turn Gary, show me the AS IS scriptures that Claim all born again males are Begotten Son's of God!
You really do not understand there was only one Jesus but he was anointed of God. And you do not understand there was only one Moses but was anointed of the same God. And you do not understand there was only one Abraham but was anointed of the same God. And it is for sure that you do not understand there is only one Christ which is Gods anointing and there is only one me but has that same anointing. There is only one begotten of Gof God and if you are not born of Him as all of these were then you are not begotten of Him at all.

It is very clear that you are not born of God, begotten of Hom. But you have one thing right There was only one Jesus was was begotten of God one Moses one Abraham one John one Matthew One Mark one Luke but they all were begotten of God. Sadly you do not believe them that they were. And that is exactly why you are not begotten of God as these were and all today who walk in His same anointing begotten of God born of God born again. You do not have a clue what it is to be born again of God.

Someone must be dreaming again since John 1:18 & 3:16+18 CLEARLY state that Jesus Christ is the ONLY ( FYI Gary that means NO ONE else is ) Begotten Son of God! Thus born again believers can ONLY be Adopted son's of God as the Apostle Paul CORRECTLY tells us in ( Eph.1:5 & Romans 8:15+23 ) ! Case closed!
You are dreaming for sure. You are trying to adopt yourself by law. We who are begotten of God are born of God not adopted by your laws.

Amen

I have to say -- You guys sure have a vivid imagination, it just isn't of the God who sent Jesus as example, Teacher, for who you are supposed to be in Him as Jesus was in Him. The very one Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father. The very One that you are supposed to be perfect even as He is perfect. Not possible for you guys is it?

You have got to be kidding. The fact you ask this question only shows your extensive ignorance.

Start with this one:

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were begotten, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:12-13

Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming. 29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is begotten of Him. 1 John 2:28-29
Absolutely none of those AS IS scriptures ( that you posted for me to read ) say they are BEGOTTEN Son's of GOD! So stop Contradicting John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 that says Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! I even posted the Apostles Paul's say so in Eph. & Romans that says those born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) children are ADOPTED sons! Case closed on your twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of the scriptures you posted because your view CONTRADICTS the AS IS scriptures that I posted and scripture will NEVER Contradict other scriptures in the Bible on the SAME Topic!

Absolutely none of those AS IS scriptures ( that you posted for me to read ) say they are BEGOTTEN Son's of GOD! So stop Contradicting John 1:18 & John 3:16+18 that says Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! I even posted the Apostles Paul's say so in Eph. & Romans that says those born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) children are ADOPTED sons! Case closed on your twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of the scriptures you posted because your view CONTRADICTS the AS IS scriptures that I posted and scripture will NEVER Contradict other scriptures in the Bible on the SAME Topic!
AS IS you personally see them from a carnal mind exempt from the mind of Christ that is Spirit, which is Love to walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus and these others did who did receive from God His mind.

There is One that you do not know.

So then Scriptural facts are irrelevant to you. What are you doing here then?

So then Scriptural facts are irrelevant to you. What are you doing here then?
There you go posting UNTRUTH's about me! I believe in ALL scriptural Facts, but NOT your Twisted view of them as per 2 Peter 3:16! So once again the AS IS scriptures that you Posted DO NOT say born again children of God are BEGOTTEN sons of God! They are begotten of their human parents and the become ADOPTED son's of God once they become born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 - written by Paul ) as Paul shows us in Ephesians & Romans! So the REAL question is why are you Twisting those scriptures that you posted, to make them say born again children of God are Begotten son's of God, just Like Jesus is ( which contradicts because Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God - That POINT Blank means that NO ONE else is )! Case closed!

AS IS you personally see them from a carnal mind exempt from the mind of Christ that is Spirit, which is Love to walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus and these others did who did receive from God His mind.

There is One that you do not know.
And just MORE of Gary's FALSE accusations about me! I read the scriptures AS IS and Gary is the one that Twists them ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) to FIT his own agenda! Case closed!

Back