Did Jesus bear Gods wrath and was He forsaken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sounds like Jesus and the Apostles doctrine.
No, sounds like you're making up your own religion like above.
Jesus was made omnipresent when his God resurrected him, and made a quickening spirit, and all of what his God consists of is inside of him bodily.
And here...
If any man goes through that process, he is made God by default.
And here...
This is what Paul taught per 1 Cor 15 and Col 2:9.
Carefully exegete that and prove all your points.

No, sounds like Jesus and the Apostles doctrine.

Jesus was made omnipresent when his God resurrected him, and made a quickening spirit, and all of what his God consists of is inside of him bodily.

If any man goes through that process, he is made God by default.

This is what Paul taught per 1 Cor 15 and Col 2:9.
Did Jesus pre exist His physical birth as a man ? yes or no

Jesus was made God and cannot be disqualified as God.

God was not a microscopic, fetal, infant, God in Mary.

God was not lying in a manger.

God was IN the baby lying in the manger.

The baby represented God to us, via God inside him.

Read John 14 if you don't believe me.
I’ve read John 14 numerous times. Jesus was God before He said, “Let there be light.” Jesus was not made God, Unitarian.

Jesus said "the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works..."

Did Jesus do the divine works or did his inner Father?
The Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father. They are One in essence.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.” Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Last edited:
Where did I say your false depiction of the nature of Christ was legitimate? You're full of putting words in people's mouths aren't you? Now what did I actually say since I don't believe Christ was or had a personless human nature?
I don't know.
Do you believe Christ is a divine person?

I don't know.
Do you believe Christ is a divine person?
If I may...

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Divinity is inside Christ, bodily.

Great, incarnationists stripped Jesus of his individuality.

That must tick him off.(saying he does not have a God after all he stated).
Nope and nope. Jesus is God just as the Father is God. John 1 clearly states the Son was with the Father in the beginning, and also called Him the Word of God, and this Word became flesh. There are three distinct Persons in the Godhead, God the Father, God the Son(Word of God), and God the Holy Spirit. These three distinct Persons are co-equal and co-eternal.

If I may...

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Divinity is inside Christ, bodily.
Like a Spirit filled Christian?

Nope and nope. Jesus is God just as the Father is God. John 1 clearly states the Son was with the Father in the beginning, and also called Him the Word of God, and this Word became flesh. There are three distinct Persons in the Godhead, God the Father, God the Son(Word of God), and God the Holy Spirit. These three distinct Persons are co-equal and co-eternal.
Please explain this....

If this ruins your faith, your in the wrong faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back