Dispensationalism vs Amillennialism

I read Kim R's dissertation.
As an Amil believer, he is in error straight off, as the Millennium is yet to happen. Satan is still the Prince of this world.

But his belief of the true Israel being Jesus and the faithful Israelites being Christians, is what the NT tells us.
However he and most Christians fail to note the fact of the Jews comprising only 2/12ths of the twelve tribes.
The 10 Northern tribes still remain scattered among the nations and are now as many as the sands of the sea.
Proof that the estimated 30 million Jewish, House of Judah; people are NOT all of Israel.

The House of Israel are mainly the ones who have accepted the Gospel. WE Christians are the Israelites of God, by faith and mostly by descent.

However he and most Christians fail to note the fact of the Jews comprising only 2/12ths of the twelve tribes.
The 10 Northern tribes still remain scattered among the nations and are now as many as the sands of the sea.

The ten tribes were dispersed through the Assyrian empire but became part of the Babylonian empire after Babylon conquered the Assyrians. When the Persians allowed the Jews to return to their homeland all twelve tribes were included. First Chronicles 9:2,3 says, "Now the first to dwell again in their possessions in their cities were Israel, the priests, the Levites, and the temple servants. And some of the people of Judah, Benjamin, Ephraim, and Manasseh lived in Jerusalem."

When Joseph and Mary took Jesus to the temple forty days after his birth, one of the people they met there was Anna, a member of the tribe of Asher.

I have posted on this subject here: https://forums.carm.org/threads/myth-of-the-lost-tribes.5136/

The ten tribes were dispersed through the Assyrian empire but became part of the Babylonian empire after Babylon conquered the Assyrians. When the Persians allowed the Jews to return to their homeland all twelve tribes were included. First Chronicles 9:2,3 says, "Now the first to dwell again in their possessions in their cities were Israel, the priests, the Levites, and the temple servants. And some of the people of Judah, Benjamin, Ephraim, and Manasseh lived in Jerusalem."

When Joseph and Mary took Jesus to the temple forty days after his birth, one of the people they met there was Anna, a member of the tribe of Asher.

I have posted on this subject here: https://forums.carm.org/threads/myth-of-the-lost-tribes.5136/
Not only that, but I think that the modern day Zoroastrians are the descendants of the ten lost tribes. When you examine the history of that religion and when/where it first appeared in antiquity, it just makes sense.

Sure, we know that quite a few of the ten tribes did leave and joined Judah. They became Jews, something that still happens today.
But all the Jews alive today do not represent all of the 12 tribes of Israel. Who are all as many as the sands of the sea.

It is proved; archaeologically, historically, by heraldry and Biblically by who received the Blessings, that the Western nations are, mainly; descended from the 10 tribes who migrated around the world.
Also proved by how they have accepted Christianity and have spread the Gospel to other peoples. THEY fulfilled the Commission. Matthew 25:20

Anyway, it is God's secret and we don't need to worry about it. Just keep strong in our faith and stand firm thru all that must happen.

Wikipedia: Ten Lost Tribes
The Jewish historian Josephus (37–100 CE) wrote that "there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers".[3]

I read Kim R's dissertation.
As an Amil believer, he is in error straight off, as the Millennium is yet to happen. Satan is still the Prince of this world.

But his belief of the true Israel being Jesus and the faithful Israelites being Christians, is what the NT tells us.
Proof that the estimated 30 million Jewish, House of Judah; people are NOT all of Israel.

The House of Israel are mainly the ones who have accepted the Gospel. WE Christians are the Israelites of God, by faith and mostly by descent.
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound From (One Specific Purpose) As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

Revelation 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

That you reject the Millennium reward for Jesus as King of the world, is your bad.
Can you really say Satan doesn't possess people anymore.?

Your constantly repeated anti Millennium posts are tiresome and simply do not prove your belief.
Your suggested claim is a "false representation" of my posted claims, at no time have I stated Satan isn't active presently in this world as you suggest, just the opposite

Satan is bound from one specific purpose "Deceiving The Nations To Battle" as post #7 clearly explains, Satan isn't bound from present evil in the world today

Last edited:
Your suggested claim is a "false representation" of my posted claims, at no time have I stated Satan isn't active presently in this world as you suggest, just the opposite

Satan is bound from one specific purpose "Deceiving The Nations To Battle" as post #7 clearly explains, Satan isn't bound from present evil in the world today

You are overlooking one important point. When Satan is bound he will also be thrown into the bottomless pit and sealed there. He won't be able to influence the earth in any way.

You are overlooking one important point. When Satan is bound he will also be thrown into the bottomless pit and sealed there. He won't be able to influence the earth in any way.
Does the angel bind satan with a literal chain, ace hardware, home depot?

Revelation 20:1-2KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

No, but does have Him unable to do anything for a literal 1000 years!

During this time mans sinful nature will be show to exist without the aid of Satan stirring things up.
I disagree. Man is sinful and Satan has always had an influence and played his part in that.
I believe during this time of the church age, he is limited as not being able to gather together people from all corners of the earth for war. Because when he is released in verse 7, that’s exactly what he does.

I disagree. Man is sinful and Satan has always had an influence and played his part in that.
I believe during this time of the church age, he is limited as not being able to gather together people from all corners of the earth for war. Because when he is released in verse 7, that’s exactly what he does.
I don't disagree. I see both.

Back