Calvinism and Determinism

There is no answer. Said texts are not even mentioned. Given what they say I understand why. I understand why you will not address them directly. Not only because your a coward but because they destroy Provisionism which is a good thing. Your a stain on the church
How would you know if you are not reading hello

You are acting foolish again if you think your avoidance destroys anything

PS Theo refuted your claim as well

all these refuted you

1 Timothy 2:4 (KJV)
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(BBE) The Lord is not slow in keeping his word, as he seems to some, but he is waiting in mercy for you, not desiring the destruction of any, but that all may be turned from their evil ways.

(AFV) The Lord is not delaying the promise of His coming, as some in their own minds reckon delay; rather, He is longsuffering toward us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(Diaglott-NT) Not is slow the Lord of the promise, as some slowness account; but is long-suffering towards us not desiring some to perish, but all for a reformation to come.

(LHB) The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some men count slowness; but is longsuffering towards us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(LONT) The Lord does not delay his promise in the manner some account delaying; but he exercises long-suffering toward us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to reformation.

(ULT) The Lord does not move slowly concerning his promises, as some consider slowness to be. Instead, he is patient toward you. He does not desire for any of you to perish, but for everyone to make room for repentance.

(Weymouth) The Lord is not slow in fulfilling His promise, in the sense in which some men speak of slowness. But He bears patiently with you, His desire being that no one should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Eze 18:23
(Calvin 1856) Do I earnestly desire the death of the wicked, says the Lord Jehovah? Do I not desire that he turn from his evil ways and live?
(Complete Apostles' Bible) Shall I in any way desire the death of the sinner, says he Lord, as I desire that he should turn from his evil way, and live?
(CLV) Do I at all desire the death of the wicked? An affirmation of the Lord Yahweh, Is it not in his turning back from his way--And he has lived?
(Geneva) Haue I any desire that the wicked should die, sayth the Lord God? or shall he not liue, if he returne from his wayes?

Eze 18:32
.(AOB) FOR I DESIRE NOT THE DEATH OF HIM THAT DIES, SAITH JESUS.
(Brenton) For I desire not the death of him that dies, saith the Lord.
(DRB) For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
(JB2000) For I do not desire the death of him that dies, said the Lord GOD; therefore turn and ye shall live.
(Geneva) For I desire not the death of him that dyeth, sayth the Lord God: cause therefore one another to returne, and liue ye.
(JUB) For I do not desire the death of him that dies, said the Lord GOD; therefore turn yourselves, and ye shall live.

Eze 33:11
(DRB) Say to them: As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will you die, O house of Israel?
(JB2000) Say unto them, I live, said the Lord GOD, I do not desire the death of the wicked but that the wicked turn from his way and that he live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
(Geneva) Say vnto them, As I liue, sayeth the Lorde God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turne from his way & liue: turne you, turne you from your euill waies, for why will ye die, O ye house of Israel?
(JUB) Say unto them, As I live, said the Lord GOD, I do not desire the death of the wicked but that the wicked turn from his way and that he live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

You have multiple verses which are against your position

If you want to claim everything God desires comes to past then you are a universalist

now all you have to do is going to the link

and right below that in red highlighted, bolded, enlarge letters you will see these words

Hello this pertains to Is 55:11 and 46:10

read what is below that for your answer

How would you know if you are not reading hello

You are acting foolish again if you think your avoidance destroys anything

PS Theo refuted your claim as well

all these refuted you

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(BBE) The Lord is not slow in keeping his word, as he seems to some, but he is waiting in mercy for you, not desiring the destruction of any, but that all may be turned from their evil ways.

(AFV) The Lord is not delaying the promise of His coming, as some in their own minds reckon delay; rather, He is longsuffering toward us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(Diaglott-NT) Not is slow the Lord of the promise, as some slowness account; but is long-suffering towards us not desiring some to perish, but all for a reformation to come.

(LHB) The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some men count slowness; but is longsuffering towards us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(LONT) The Lord does not delay his promise in the manner some account delaying; but he exercises long-suffering toward us, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should come to reformation.

(ULT) The Lord does not move slowly concerning his promises, as some consider slowness to be. Instead, he is patient toward you. He does not desire for any of you to perish, but for everyone to make room for repentance.

(Weymouth) The Lord is not slow in fulfilling His promise, in the sense in which some men speak of slowness. But He bears patiently with you, His desire being that no one should perish but that all should come to repentance.

(Calvin 1856) Do I earnestly desire the death of the wicked, says the Lord Jehovah? Do I not desire that he turn from his evil ways and live?
(Complete Apostles' Bible) Shall I in any way desire the death of the sinner, says he Lord, as I desire that he should turn from his evil way, and live?
(CLV) Do I at all desire the death of the wicked? An affirmation of the Lord Yahweh, Is it not in his turning back from his way--And he has lived?
(Geneva) Haue I any desire that the wicked should die, sayth the Lord God? or shall he not liue, if he returne from his wayes?

(DRB) For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
(JB2000) For I do not desire the death of him that dies, said the Lord GOD; therefore turn and ye shall live.
(Geneva) For I desire not the death of him that dyeth, sayth the Lord God: cause therefore one another to returne, and liue ye.
(JUB) For I do not desire the death of him that dies, said the Lord GOD; therefore turn yourselves, and ye shall live.

(DRB) Say to them: As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live. Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways: and why will you die, O house of Israel?
(JB2000) Say unto them, I live, said the Lord GOD, I do not desire the death of the wicked but that the wicked turn from his way and that he live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
(Geneva) Say vnto them, As I liue, sayeth the Lorde God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turne from his way & liue: turne you, turne you from your euill waies, for why will ye die, O ye house of Israel?
(JUB) Say unto them, As I live, said the Lord GOD, I do not desire the death of the wicked but that the wicked turn from his way and that he live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

You have multiple verses which are against your position

If you want to claim everything God desires comes to past then you are a universalist

now all you have to do is going to the link

and right below that in red highlighted, bolded, enlarge letters you will see these words

Still no direct dealing with 55:11 and 46:10 The choice meat is still scared

Still no direct dealing with 55:11 and 46:10 The choice meat is still scared
Was this too difficult for you to understand

go to the link and follow the instructions above

Sorry, you did not deal with the text directly. Running somewhere, as a coward is want to do, will not cut it. Post it and deal with it. Alluding to it in passing is not dealing with it. You may begin at anytime. We are all awaiting your insight.

Sorry, you did not deal with the text directly. Running somewhere, as a coward is want to do, will not cut it. Post it and deal with it. Alluding to it in passing is not dealing with it. You may begin at anytime. We are all awaiting your insight.
This is incredibly funny

You have had an answer 40 posts ago

and you still can't acknowledge it

40 posts and you could not read the answer even one time

Theo gave what is basically the same answer and still you do not have a clue

Is it not clear why you do not understand scripture

you ignore anything that does not fit into your theological box

BTW you are still stuck with the fact that if you understand those passages in an absolute manner you must be a universalist

The same word that appears in Isaiah 55:11 and is translated variously as desire or pleasure appears here

(Calvin 1856) Do I earnestly desire the death of the wicked, says the Lord Jehovah? Do I not desire that he turn from his evil ways and live

Newton's laws are defective logic according to Tom.

There are ten children. A red team and a blue team.

You are going to pick them for a team.

The first 5 are picked for the blue team. The other 5 not.

Tom says it is faulty logic that the remaining 5 are automatically in the red team.

This is the sort of irrationality we have to deal with here.
And he claims scripture is his authority.
The truth is, he like other cultists interpret scripture using their carnal minds, devoid of Spiritual revelation
Allow me to point out the irrationality of your reply

You are arguing if God afore hand prepared gentiles for glory he must have prepared the Israelites for destruction from before the foundation of the earth

It's a complete non sequitur

This is incredibly funny

You have had an answer 40 posts ago

and you still can't acknowledge it

40 posts and you could not read the answer even one time

Theo gave what is basically the same answer and still you do not have a clue

Is it not clear why you do not understand scripture

you ignore anything that does not fit into your theological box

BTW you are still stuck with the fact that if you understand those passages in an absolute manner you must be a universalist

The same word that appears in Isaiah 55:11 and is translated variously as desire or pleasure appears here

(Calvin 1856) Do I earnestly desire the death of the wicked, says the Lord Jehovah? Do I not desire that he turn from his evil ways and live

Still waiting. A cursory glance through shows no posting of said text and certainly no dealing with it. Choice meat boy remains a coward and continues to try to save face by cutting and pasting the same nonsense pretending he actually dealt with the text.

Still waiting. A cursory glance through shows no posting of said text and certainly no dealing with it. Choice meat boy remains a coward and continues to try to save face by cutting and pasting the same nonsense pretending he actually dealt with the text.
Now you are proving yourself a false witness and a deceiver

This is exactly what was in the post

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No one can stop God from doing what he pleases but himself

You simply ignore that fact there are factors in God which do not allow for the salvation of all

Romans 3:25-26 (KJV)
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

One being his righteousness

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

you were told this 40 posts ago

Theo told you the same thing using an example of a judge who while he would desire one thing must do another

further as was also pointed out

BTW you are still stuck with the fact that if you understand those passages (Isa 55:11, Isa 46:10) in an absolute manner you must be a universalist

Now you are proving yourself a false witness and a deceiver

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You simply ignore that fact there are factors in God which do not allow for the salvation of all

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Theo told you the same thing using an example of a judge who while he would desire one thing must do another

BTW you are still stuck with the fact that if you understand those passages (Isa 55:11, Isa 46:10) in an absolute manner you must be a universalist

Still no mention of said text. How much longer??

Still no mention of said text. How much longer??
Now you are being obtuse and/or willfully deceptive

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That deals with your objections to 1Timothy 2:4 and 2Pe 3:9 based on Isa 55:11 and Isa 46:10

you are exposing yourself as one who will ignore anything which is contrary to your theology

Now you are being obtuse and/or willfully deceptive

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That deals with your objections to 1Timothy 2:4 and 2Pe 3:9 based on Isa 55:11 and Isa 46:10

you are exposing yourself as one who will ignore anything which is contrary to your theology
Sorry, I don't see the texts in your post. I'm patient I will await your expertise. Or lack thereof

Sorry, I don't see the texts in your post. I'm patient I will await your expertise. Or lack thereof
You are prevaricating

A blind man can see it

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That basically is the same thing Theo had stated

Remember you posted those verses to address

and if you read Isa 55:11 and 46:10 as absolute you must be a universalist

for multiple verses speak of God desire that any not perish and all come to salvation

You are prevaricating

A blind man can see it

for multiple verses speak of God desire that any not perish and all come to salvation

Still not dealing with the specific text in question. ?? your starting to bore me. How much longer?

Still not dealing with the specific text in question. ?? your starting to bore me. How much longer?
Nothing has changed you were prevaricating before and you are prevaricating now

And you acknowledged he had an answer so you are being rather disengenuous

Still nothing. Try cutting pasting Is.46:10 and Is. 55:11. You have had enough practice.

Still nothing. Try cutting pasting Is.46:10 and Is. 55:11. You have had enough practice.

Not as much as you prevaricating

Not as much as you prevaricating

Still nothing on 55:11 or 46:10. Coward

Still nothing on 55:11 or 46:10. Coward
Prevaricator

you ignore this

Prevaricator

you ignore this

And will continue to. I will not read one word until you post 46:10, 55:11.

It's wierd, you did post 55:11, my typo, but verse 10 you cannot. Coward

And will continue to. I will not read one word until you post 46:10, 55:11.

It's wierd, you did post 55:11, my typo, but verse 10 you cannot. Coward
Mountebank you are still prevaricating

If you want to go on attempting your deceptions you are only exposing yourself

Hello this pertains to Is 55:11 and 46:10 Note both refer to God doing what he pleases

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back