What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

This video started out a one part...and due to the deaths and other adverse effects grew to 3 parts...now combined in one video.

It's a compilation of news clips and articles documenting the reality of the jabs effects on athletes.

I would love to see the pro-jabbers fact check this reality.
You know what the rabid stabbers will say about this video don't you?

biden wants social media to not show it.

“It Has to Stop” – Joe Biden Tells Social Media Companies to “Deal with” Covid “Misinformation and Disinformation”​

Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines.

But in the writing below the video, I do note this, which is false:

While main stream media condemns using ivermectin the most populated area in India simply declared they're actually COVID free after promoting this safe tested medicine..."

I put down something on here months ago, that one of the main reasons this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

Post 238. From the article in my link:

Lucknow:

Uttar Pradesh's "test-trace-treat" model, in conjunction with partial corona curfew and MAXIMUM VACCINATION,
has enabled the state to successfully combat COVID-19. This is to be noted that Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in India to administer more than 5 crore 36 lakh jabs in total so far.

Funny how that little blurb under the videos failed to mention these things.

The only name I could see on there was John Fleck. I presume it is this guy:

No cause of his collapse is given in this article. However, this one says that he had a separate medical issue that led to his collapse:

And Sheffield United were quick to point out that Fleck had a separate medical issue which led to his seizure. A source close to the player said: ‘John Fleck’s issue was not vaccination related.’
I saw one or two other names, but they went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to write them down. Will try again later.

So, to use these little out-of-context snippets as proof of vaccine injury, and most without any commentary or details, is irresponsible and in no way proves anything.

Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, and highly sensationalized, simply from the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said. Really?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just came across this:

The New Normal? 400 Athletes Collapsing & Dying Just In The Last 6 Months?​

Link to article:
While governments all over the world debate COVID-19 and what is the best way to defeat the virus that continues to spread over the globe, there is a terrifying trend taking place in the sports world that nobody appears to be talking about. The same governments that claim to institute mandates and protocols in the name of public health have yet to acknowledge that athletes all over the world have been collapsing on the fields and courts for no apparent reason. And to make it worse, according to a new video, in just the last six months, 400 have not only plummeted to the ground, but apparently, some have even died.
In the video, featured below,

Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines. Which, perhaps, is the intention.

I put down something on here months ago, that the main reason this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

The only name I could see on there was John Fleck. I presume it is this guy:

No cause of his collapse is given in this article. However, this one says that he had a separate medical issue that led to his collapse:

I saw one or two other names, but they went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to write them down. Will try again later.

Most of these little snippets are almost impossible to check out, because they go by so quickly. When I try to pause it at a certain place, so I can read names, it doesn't work correctly.

So, to use these little out-of-context snippets as proof of vaccine injury, and most without any commentary, is irresponsible and in no way proves anything.

Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, simply with the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said.

What were you going to do? Call the people and get confirmation?

Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines. Which, perhaps, is the intention.

I put down something on here months ago, that the main reason this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

We can rely on discredited medical outsiders to view this thru their political lenses and as trooo disciples of fauchee, try hard to minimize these injuries and deaths.

I was able to find this about Raphael Dwanema:

I don't know if this collapse was the one referenced in the OP video, it went by so quickly. But this collapse at least, had zero to do with the vaccine, but was due to a "stuck" defibrillator, if I read correctly. He has had heart complications for some time. The US Sun isn't the best source in the world, but it is the first place I found this information and it is a rightist source. I need to leave for church in a couple of minutes.

Notice how she added all that verbiage to try and divert from the main point?
What "verbiage"? Noticing that the snippets were short, no details given ,and taken out of context? How is that diverting from the main point, when what I wrote is ABOUT the main point?

I was able to find this about Raphael Dwanema:

I don't know if this collapse was the one referenced in the OP video, it went by so quickly. But this collapse at least, had zero to do with the vaccine, but was due to a "stuck" defibrillator, if I read correctly. He has had heart complications for some time. The US Sun isn't the best source in the world, but it is the first place I found this information and it is a rightist source. I need to leave for church in a couple of minutes.
Some things we'll never know...
For instance...maybe the jab caused the increase in heart issues which required the aid of a de-fib.

The point is Bonnie...there is a "pattern". Just saying.

What "verbiage"? Noticing that the snippets were short, no details given ,and taken out of context? How is that diverting from the main point, when what I wrote is ABOUT the main point?
Bonnie is right. NOT ONE PLAYER was effected by the Jab. NOT ONE.

Back