Sabbath Day Salvation

All cultists destroy the true gospel, as they want top "assist" God to save them by having somehow meritorious good works!
AV Re 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I can only conclude you do not understand what Jesus meant to say here.

Yours in Christ, Michael

There are 613 of them. The Law is a unit, an entirety.

Here's a bonus question to you: Are you capable of doing what Jesus did to justify himself as regards the Law?
Per Ellen White, they will have no more Mediator between them and God, and will have to measure up to the standard of the law as Jesus did!

So you do not know ??? That figures, besides, I asked first.

What does "justified" mean to you then, as well ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Justification is when the father Himself Imputes to us the full righteousness of the Lord Jesus, which occurs when we first believed in Jesus as Lord and Savior!
Pauline Justification 101!

Prologue:
AV Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

Okay, divide the shadow from the spiritual reality in "the body [is] of Christ" then ???

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You need evidence from GOD's words to state that, your opinion is unacceptable.

Newsflash, Jesus sanctified himself, not justified. In order to justify himself Jesus had to sin first. I see you did not see through the wording I put in the question.

How do you recover from an error that large ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
So when does a sda ever get justified then?

AV Re 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I can only conclude you do not understand what Jesus meant to say here.

Yours in Christ, Michael
We cannot be holy and right apart from the finished work of Christ in our behalf !

Per Ellen White, they will have no more Mediator between them and God, and will have to measure up to the standard of the law as Jesus did!
So you believe "Per Ellen White" now, and promote her teachings now ???

You are a class act hypocrite to teach her spiritual truths !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Justification is when the father Himself Imputes to us the full righteousness of the Lord Jesus, which occurs when we first believed in Jesus as Lord and Savior!
Pauline Justification 101!
Justification, in Christian theology, either (1) the act by which God moves a willing person from the state of sin (injustice) to the state of grace (justice), (2) the change in a person's condition moving from a state of sin to a state of righteousness, or (3) especially in Protestantism, the act of acquittal whereby ...
Justification starts with confessing sin in our lives to GOD. Do you think that GOD knows what sin is ???

Your problem is, your definition of sin, does not match GOD's definition of sin, for confession.

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Ja 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

So you do not know ??? That figures !!!

What do SDAs and James know, that you do not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
NOT speaking of being justified before God here, but before other men!

Justification starts with confessing sin in our lives to GOD. Do you think that GOD knows what sin is ???

Your problem is, your definition of sin, does not match GOD's definition of sin, for confession.

Yours in Christ, Michael
We are eternally justified by God very moment receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and then begins sanctification process

We cannot be holy and right apart from the finished work of Christ in our behalf !
AV Ro 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

So you have Jesus' imputed sabbath righteousness too ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

NOT speaking of being justified before God here, but before other men!
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You have some words of GOD, that support your opinion ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

We are eternally justified by God very moment receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and then begins sanctification process
AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So you do not care for Jesus' Point Of View about salvation to those who "work iniquity", to inform your opinion ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

If our salvation is based on observing the seventh day sabbath, does that mean the Jews already have salvation without Jesus?
NO - re: Eph 2:8,9

"Salvation" (being born again of the Holy Spirit) is IMPOSSIBLE without FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus.

Next question??

AV Ro 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

So you have Jesus' imputed sabbath righteousness too ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
The imputed righteousness of Christ is found under the new Covenant , not in OT sabbath!

You have some words of GOD, that support your opinion ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Do you obey and heed all that God stated for israel to do under the Old Covenant then? was the new Covenant a better and surer Covenant or not?

AV Mt 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So you do not care for Jesus' Point Of View about salvation to those who "work iniquity", to inform your opinion ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
The ones Jesus referred to here were NEVER saved, as were trusting in good works and deeds to save them, things such as sabbath keeping and dietary rules!

If our salvation is based on observing the seventh day sabbath, does that mean the Jews already have salvation without Jesus?

There is nothing about observing the letter of the law in the New Covenant, thus there is no day kept by "law." The Spirit of the Sabbath is found in resting in Jesus and His New Covenant. Keeping Sunday is just a tradition, not a law. Our only commandment is to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together. I can see that not having a law caused some to forsake keeping any day, and that became their manner. Hebrews 10:25 We need to be accountable to one another.

Last edited:
Prologue:

Okay, divide the shadow from the spiritual reality in "the body [is] of Christ" then ???

You need evidence from GOD's words to state that, your opinion is unacceptable.

Newsflash, Jesus sanctified himself, not justified. In order to justify himself Jesus had to sin first. I see you did not see through the wording I put in the question.

How do you recover from an error that large ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV

No, Jesus did not have to sin to be justified.

And by common confession great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Beheld by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory. 1 Timothy 3:16 NASB

Jesus was justified/vindicated because of the very fact that he did not sin.

As some have put it, justification is the legal act of God declaring that you are innocent of sin. Jesus was certainly that.

Prologue:

Sabbath is rest. Jesus is our rest, thus He is the "substance" of the feasts and sabbaths - including the weekly Sabbath in the Ten Commandments, the OId Covenant. Ex. 34:28.

Can you see that keeping a physical day, is an example of the "letter of the law"? The letter of the law was the whole Old Covenant. The New Covenant shows us everything in a new light - the Spirit of the law. Jesus is the Spirit of Christ, Romans 8:9. We have no physical day commanded to us "to keep" physically. And that includes Sunday. We are only commanded to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together. Why would that be commanded if they were already keeping a certain day?

Back