Sabbath Day Salvation

God is NOT speaking to you on any of this, as the Holy Spirit illuminates the written word, and does NOT give to you infallible discourse into such things as you suggest, as bible VERY clear Eve sinned intentionally!
I first like people to believe James 1:5-6. But, Okay. I had been attacked by men online. So first I cried. Because I will do whatever He speaks to me through His word, and directly. But I knew He had spoken to me and said "I am giving you the office of teacher." That happened in 2000 while I was driving alone through the desert between Arizona and California. I was going to Jack Hayford's church for a seminar. Once I got there I told Jack what God had said, and asked him to be the one to anoint me with oil. So he and the then Sr. pastor of Church on the Way took me into a back room and anointed me. Now I'm being attacked, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to teach online to men. Of course it was okay in Jack's denomination, having begun by a woman... But I still wanted to ask. So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women. Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.

BTW, God also said Eve's sin was first but unintentional. She had never heard a lie before and believed it must be okay. This was also Satan's first active sin when iniquity was found in him. Adam's sin was willful and intentional. He loved his wife more than God. It was only after Adam's willful sin that they saw they were naked. Nothing happened before after Eve sinned.

As far as giving CT a different answer, no He will not give him a different answer. But can CT hear Him? I can, but not before 1977, 30 years after first going to church. (raised in the SDA until I was 23 and a light went on in my understanding. But wasn't fully baptized in the Spirit until I was 30).
True

I first like people to believe James 1:5-6. But, Okay. I had been attacked by men online. So first I cried. Because I will do whatever He speaks to me through His word, and directly. But I knew He had spoken to me and said "I am giving you the office of teacher." That happened in 2000 while I was driving alone through the desert between Arizona and California. I was going to Jack Hayford's church for a seminar. Once I got there I told Jack what God had said, and asked him to be the one to anoint me with oil. So he and the then Sr. pastor of Church on the Way took me into a back room and anointed me. Now I'm being attacked, and I wanted to make sure it was okay to teach online to men. Of course it was okay in Jack's denomination, having begun by a woman... But I still wanted to ask. So I asked God in tears why Paul said those things about women. Immediately He spoke and said, "I didn't tell him that." That is how I knew it was only Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.

BTW, God also said Eve's sin was first but unintentional. She had never heard a lie before and believed it must be okay. This was also Satan's first active sin when iniquity was found in him. Adam's sin was willful and intentional. He loved his wife more than God. It was only after Adam's willful sin that they saw they were naked. Nothing happened before after Eve sinned.

As far as giving CT a different answer, no He will not give him a different answer. But can CT hear Him? I can, but not before 1977, 30 years after first going to church. (raised in the SDA until I was 23 and a light went on in my understanding. But wasn't fully baptized in the Spirit until I was 30).
Pretty convenient. You did not want to believe God's Word on teaching men. You were disobeying God's Word. So you ask God and 'God' conveniently told you 'I didn't tell him that'. Just like the women took the word of the serpent (devil) over God's Word (Gen 3:1-13). No it wasn't God who spoke to you.

Pretty convenient. You did not want to believe God's Word on teaching men. You were disobeying God's Word. So you ask God and 'God' conveniently told you 'I didn't tell him that'. Just like the women took the word of the serpent (devil) over God's Word (Gen 3:1-13). No it wasn't God who spoke to you.

You conveniently misread me.

God is NOT speaking to you on any of this, as the Holy Spirit illuminates the written word, and does NOT give to you infallible discourse into such things as you suggest, as bible VERY clear Eve sinned intentionally!

Y, I obey what God tells me, and do not let you or any other man dictate to me not to follow Him. I am a woman of faith. And I don't obey God when it is pleasing to me, but will suffer to obey Him.

FI, when my hateful husband was so abusive I told God, I would not divorce him, even if he ended up killing me, I would not sin against God. That is when God took him out of my life and he left me. My husband now is the best in the whole universe. Isa. 54:5

You conveniently misread me.
Nope. Pretty much right on. And of course you found a 'preacher' that also disobeyed God's Word to 'anoint' you in your disobedience. Very convenient. You didn't like the what was taught from the beginning from God's chosen men (Paul), so you found a god that would agree with you.

Nope. Pretty much right on. And of course you found a 'preacher' that also disobeyed God's Word to 'anoint' you in your disobedience. Very convenient. You didn't like the what was taught from the beginning from God's chosen men (Paul), so you found a god that would agree with you.

Those who can hear God's voice (it is a gift) are not filled with your unbelief - they can relate.

All Scripture is given by inspiriation. IOW God's words. All of Paul's opinions do not count as God's words
How did Paul's "opinion" get into Scripture if they are (according to your source) not inspired? That leaves all sorts of doors open that need to be closed as you learn about the inspiration and transmission of Scripture.

In other words, your position creates more problems than it solves.

She said that she was told by God that Paul was wrong in what he thought then?

That should be written with a small "g".

You see the "landing zone" for the question asked is in Eden where the Serpent asked Eve, "Has God REALLY said...?"

SMH. It’s not God’s voice that told you to disobey His Word.
That's the point. Paul didn't write "God's" words about women in his letter to Timothy. I asked God, and that's what He told me.

I'll share another jewel God spoke to me. Galatians 5:17. He said, the "s" in Spirit is a "small s" and it confirms Romans 7:25." In other words we do NOT have two natures. If we have the Holy Spirit we are in the new nature. But if we do not have the Holy Spirit we are in the old nature and are still under the law.

Last edited:
All Scripture is given by inspiriation. IOW God's words. All of Paul's opinions do not count as God's words. Especially, when God said He didn't say that to him.
I will ask you again. Which other parts of the letters of Paul has God told you are his opinions and not God's words? And there other parts of the Bible that God has told you are the opinions of the writer and not God's words.

That's the point. Paul didn't write "God's" words about women in his letter to Timothy. I asked God, and that's what He told me.

I'll share another jewel God spoke to me. Galatians 5:17. He said, the "s" in Spirit is a "small s" and it confirms Romans 7:25." In other words we do NOT have two natures. If we have the Holy Spirit we are in the new nature. But if we do not have the Holy Spirit we are in the old nature and are still under the law.
This is MY my point. It’s not God’s voice that told you to disobey His Word.

I was directed to do so. And Jack, who it is sometimes almost impossible to have an audience with as he is so busy, basically landed in my lap along with the Sr. Pastor, Scott Bauer. I was told that there are some people who have been to Church on the Way for 10 years and have never gotten to talk to him.
God directed us to hear His Son. “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” Mark 9
They had no problem anointing me for this office. And God directed me to do so, so I'm fine with it too.
Again, even Jack acknowledges that it is God who anoints believers:

"Living faith is what the Bible calls our “treasure in earthen vessels” (2 Corinthians 4:7). That “treasure” is the life of His Son that He’s put in us."
Faith That Pleases God, Jack Hayford
The one you testified having freely received from God.
Just as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Cor 1:5-7

But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him [and is not a child of God]. Rom 8:9 AMP

This is MY my point. It’s not God’s voice that told you to disobey His Word.
Inconsistency is the anthesis of systematic theology.

I noticed that among those having Pentecostal beliefs that their anthem is "If it feels so good when I do it (such as tongues speaking) how can it be so wrong?"

For those folk, there is no such thing as "propositional truth" and it drives us who have studied theology absolutely nuts! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mik
All Scripture is given by inspiriation. IOW God's words. All of Paul's opinions do not count as God's words. Especially, when God said He didn't say that to him.
ALL that was recorded down to us in the scriptures was inspired by the Holy Spirit, so the opinions of Paul meant that the Lord Jesus had not directly address that issue, but Paul is now, and his answers are equally same as if Jesus Himself had spoken or written them down!

Inconsistency is the anthesis of systematic theology.

I noticed that among those having Pentecostal beliefs that their anthem is "If it feels so good when I do it (such as tongues speaking) how can it be so wrong?"

For those folk, there is no such thing as "propositional truth" and it drives us who have studied theology absolutely nuts! :rolleyes:
She MUST state that some of the Bible was not inspired, such as the opinions of Paul, in order to get much of the Charismatic chaos theology, especially in regards to female pastors and teachers!

when she states that Paul letters were not fully inspired, has some errors or mistakes or just was plain wrong, that was NOT the Holy Spirit speaking to her!

Reactions: Mik
How did Paul's "opinion" get into Scripture if they are (according to your source) not inspired? That leaves all sorts of doors open that need to be closed as you learn about the inspiration and transmission of Scripture.

In other words, your position creates more problems than it solves.
Paul stated that even while giving his opinions, he had the very mind of Christ, was he wrong, was he hearing voices then?

Your Charasmatic Chaos is really showing forth here, as the Holy Spirit does not add not subtract from his own inspired scriptures!

Back