What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

I was able to find this about Raphael Dwanema:

I don't know if this collapse was the one referenced in the OP video, it went by so quickly. But this collapse at least, had zero to do with the vaccine, but was due to a "stuck" defibrillator, if I read correctly. He has had heart complications for some time. The US Sun isn't the best source in the world, but it is the first place I found this information and it is a rightist source. I need to leave for church in a couple of minutes.

That is your second hand opinion.

What kind of warped people devote energy and hostility to denying medical complications?

The Gateway Pundit previously reported on Kyle Warner, a 29-year-old mountain bike race champion, who was diagnosed with pericarditis, POTS, and reactive arthritis a month after he took the second dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

Kyle Warner now says his career was ruined due to the diagnosis and heart problems after taking the government-promoted COVID vaccine.

We are well aware how much ultra leftists Hate Gateway Pundit.
Hate people that get unfiltered truth.

You remind us of your komrade Avenati who popped up with frequent floozies and devoted his energy to smear 24/7/

As a discredited medical outsider, you are restricted to expose your political bias in your flimsy attempts to "research".

When did you speak with Raphael?

What is your excuse?

Why would one person work so hard trying to demean people that had serious adverse reactions?

Reminds me how Harvey Weinstein worked. He tried to "research" and smear his accusers and intimidate them hoping they would back off.

The scheme will pay out between $5000 and $20,000 due to administration of a Covid-19 vaccine or due to an adverse event that is considered to be caused by a Covid-19 vaccination.

More than 10,000 people have registered their interest to make a claim since registration opened on the federal health department’s website in September, official data shows.

Aussistan is coping with thousands of cases. They are also getting touch with people and They will jerk people around, make them jump thru hoops, reject valid claims and still spend mega millions for damages.

There you go again.

So? But where in my post #367 did I mock or ridicule?
Programming. That's what I said.

The vaccines don't turn us into mindless, pre-programmed robots, which seems to be what you are implying. If not, please clarify. They just make the cytoplasm in the arm muscle cells produce some spikes which the immune system recognizes as a foreign invader, and eliminates, thus leading to producing antibodies against the virus.
You could also catch and spread it.
Yes, we can, which is why I wear my N95 masks whenever I go out into public, even to church. However, the fully vaccinated, especially those who got the booster shot, are still much less likely to get seriously ill and need hospitalization than the unvaccinated, if they do get sick.

So is the OP's--but that was okay, isn't it?
What kind of warped people devote energy and hostility to denying medical complications?

What kind of warped people misrepresent what I wrote in my post, since I never denied the medical complications...? Miffed that this guy's collapse had nothing to do with the covid vaccine, but was due to his pacemaker getting "stuck"?

GP doesn't have "unfiltered" truth, but many, many times posts fake news and has sensationalistic headlines, designed to sway people to its way of thinking through emotional manipulation.
You remind us of your komrade Avenati who popped up with frequent floozies and devoted his energy to smear 24/7/

Off topic. I haven't smeared anyone on here.
As a discredited medical outsider, you are restricted to expose your political bias in your flimsy attempts to "research".

A true medical insider wouldn't use GP as a source for truth and news. However, I do note that there was NO research at all done about the OP by far rightists on here, to verify the claims in the video snippets. I did do research, to the best of my ability.

When did you?
What is your excuse?
What is yours?

Last edited:
If you want to bear false witness. Go ahead. The Clot shot is not a vaccine.

What "false witness"? The covid-19 is a type of vaccine, albeit a new type. The body reacts to it as it does to more conventional vaccines. Ergo, it is a distinction without any difference. Squabbling over nomenclature about it is just much ado about nothing.

We can say the Snake Oil Salesmen are not telling the whole truth.

Australia has recorded 12 times more Deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 51 years​

Sorry, I don't get my information from tin-foil hat conspiracy websites:

And do note this isn't Snopes.

Last edited:
The industry is called HEALTH CARE.

You change docs if your doctor doesn't care. Won't listen to what hurts. Tells you it is all in your head.

Now we have a person on a POLITICAL crusade to discount patient complaints. Discount adverse event. They care only about saving face for the Branch Covidian agenda.

Political crusade without looking at a single patient chart, without doing a single autopsy.

They CARE
about covering this jerk

Jul 23, 2021 · "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Biden

Australia has recorded 12 times more Deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 51 years​

What is your excuse?
Watch the left wing political crusade to discount healthcare.

So? But where in my post #367 did I mock or ridicule?

The vaccines don't turn us into mindless, pre-programmed robots, which seems to be what you are implying.

No, it's what you're implying.

"Anti- C vaxxers" think the shot turns people into preprogrammed robots. "Anti- C vaxxers" think the shot will make you explode like a nuclear bomb. "Anti - C vaxxers" have fallen for crazy conspiracy theories and disinformation from scam artists. Isn't it funny. Aren't they dumb.

If not, please clarify. They just make the cytoplasm in the arm muscle cells produce some spikes which the immune system recognizes as a foreign invader, and eliminates, thus leading to producing antibodies against the virus.

Getting an injection of mRNA to instruct my cells to do something they wouldn't normally do- no thanks.

Yes, we can, which is why I wear my N95 masks whenever I go out into public, even to church. However, the fully vaccinated, especially those who got the booster shot, are still much less likely to get seriously ill and need hospitalization than the unvaccinated, if they do get sick.

Out if concern for others?

Getting an injection of mRNA to instruct my cells to do something they wouldn't normally do- no thanks.
Every single vaccination you've ever received has instructed your cells to do things they wouldn't normally do. Presumably, you've resisted those just as stridently, no?

Every single vaccination you've ever received has instructed your cells to do things they wouldn't normally do. Presumably, you've resisted those just as stridently, no?

What are you talking about?

When a virus enters the body, whether intentionally (vaccine) or not, the immune system responds as it's naturally meant to.

No, it's what you're implying.

So, ,you claim I was mocking by what I supposedly was "implying"? If so, then you are totally wrong. I wasn't implying anything at all--just noticed that "nuclear" was misspelled, which it was. And told Inertia that I was glad he was speaking tongue in cheek.
"Anti- C vaxxers" think the shot turns people into preprogrammed robots. "Anti- C vaxxers" think the shot will make you explode like a nuclear bomb. "Anti - C vaxxers" have fallen for crazy conspiracy theories and disinformation from scam artists. Isn't it funny. Aren't they dumb.

These weren't in my post that you replied to. Totally different post. THIS is your post and my post you replied to, where I was accused of mockery:

Bonnie said:
They misspelled 'nuclear."

But it is good to know you were writing with tongue firmly in cheek. :)

Now tell us all again how YOU don't mock or insult....

Now, where is the insult or mockery in this particular post of mine?

However, to address the posts you are alluding to, I DID write this to you in one of my last posts to you:

"The vaccines don't turn us into mindless, pre-programmed robots, which SEEMS to be what you are implying. If not, please clarify."

post no. 405.

See? I was asking, not telling. I also asked for clarification if that is not what you were impying. Si, I was not mocking at all.

But I have seen a few far right wingers claim that we who are vaccinated are "walking biological time bombs" so Inertia just used humor to debunk that idea.

ALL vaccines instruct our body in some way to respond to disease-causing agents, that our bodies wouldn't normally do. But that is how our immune system acts, when confronted with foreign proteins that belong to infectious agents like viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
Out if concern for others?
Yes. As well as for myself. As John Donne wrote: "No man is an island, entire of itself. Each man is a piece of the continent; a part of the main..."

Paul also wrote: "Romans 14:7, NIV: "For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone." We don't exist in a vacuum. We are surrounded by other people and we are to love our neighbors as ourselves. We are to consider their welfare--not just our own.

Last edited:
So, ,you claim I was mocking by what I supposedly was "implying"? If so, then you are totally wrong. I wasn't implying anything at all--just noticed that "nuclear" was misspelled, which it was. And told Inertia that I was glad he was speaking tongue in cheek.

These weren't in my post that you replied to. Totally different post. THIS is your post and my post you replied to, where I was accused of mockery:

Now, where is the insult or mockery in this particular post of mine?

However, to address the posts you are alluding to, I DID write this to you in one of my last posts to you:

"The vaccines don't turn us into mindless, pre-programmed robots, which SEEMS to be what you are implying. If not, please clarify."

post no. 405.

See? I was asking, not telling. I also asked for clarification if that is not what you were impying. Si, I was not mocking at all.

It's what you were implying.

But I have seen a few far right wingers claim that we who are vaccinated are "walking biological time bombs" so Inertia just used humor to debunk that idea.

Like mockery "debunks" anything....

ALL vaccines instruct our body in some way to respond to disease-causing agents, that our bodies wouldn't normally do. But that is how our immune system acts, when confronted with foreign proteins that belong to infectious agents like viruses, bacteria, and fungi.

See post #412

Yes. As well as for myself. As John Donne wrote: "No man is an island, entire of itself. Each man is a piece of the continent; a part of the main..."

Paul also wrote: "Romans 14:7, NIV: "For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone." We don't exist in a vacuum. We are surrounded by other people and we are to love our neighbors as ourselves. We are to consider their welfare--not just our own.

BTW, I'm done here. Nothing more to add.
But you can keep repeating "much ado about nothing" if you like.

Last edited:
It's what you were implying.

What was I implying? Can you articulate it? Since I wasn't implying any mockery in it.
Like mockery "debunks" anything....

I agree, but where exactly was the mockery? In that one post of mine?

But do those mocking us who made the decision to get vaccinated against covid by calling us "sheeple" debunk anything? Or prove anything?
See post #412
Why? I see no mockery there, either, in either your post or whateverman's that you responded to.

But back to the OP--did any right-winger on here bother to try to investigate the OP's video, to see whether or not it was true, or partially true, exaggerated....? But I did take the time to try to pause the video to try to get a few athletes' names, so I could check out what happened to them from other news sources. The ones I did manage to research did NOT collapse from the vaccine, but for other reasons.

So, why should we believe anything in the OP? Just blindly accept the narrator's claim that all of those video snippets of athletes collapsing and/or dying were directly attributed to the covid vaccine? Without researching any of them first? Is that wise?

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

When a virus enters the body, whether intentionally (vaccine) or not, the immune system responds as it's naturally meant to.
So simple and so true.

If you are obese, diabetic, have cancer, are very old, it doesn't respond as well. And the quack mRNA also doesn't work as well.

Note to unemployed church people experts. It is not a vaccine but we know it is toxic.
There is a difference between being unemployed and being retired. Please learn that difference.

We know that the covid-19 vaccine is a newer type of vaccine, but it acts in the body like all other more conventional vaccines. So, it is a distinction without any difference. This quibbling over nomenclature just shows the bankruptcy that the far right has in its arguments against the vaccine--that they have to major on something so infinitesimally minor--whether or not it is a true "vaccine." For all intents and purposes, it is.

As for being "toxic" tell that to the over 1 billion people worldwide who have received at least one dose and have not yet dropped dead, en masse. There will always be a few people who will react badly to even the safest, most conventional vaccine--a few people even died who got the cowpox vaccine against smallpox, decades and decades ago. But then, a few people can react badly to OTC medicine, even when taken as directed on the bottle. Does that mean no one should ever take it?

So simple and so true.

If you are obese, diabetic, have cancer, are very old, it doesn't respond as well. And the quack mRNA also doesn't work as well.
Such people especially need to be vaccinated against covid-19.

So mRNA is "quack"? Didn't God make mRNA when He created all life? What God made is "quack"?

Back