Sabbath Day Salvation

God directed us to hear His Son. “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” Mark 9
Exactly. Jesus is God.

Again, even Jack acknowledges that it is God who anoints believers:

"Living faith is what the Bible calls our “treasure in earthen vessels” (2 Corinthians 4:7). That “treasure” is the life of His Son that He’s put in us."
Faith That Pleases God, Jack Hayford

He had. But there are different anointings. FI, even though Jesus does the healing, the elders anoint with oil.

The one you testified having freely received from God.
Just as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Cor 1:5-7

But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him [and is not a child of God]. Rom 8:9 AMP

Exactly.

Your Charasmatic Chaos is really showing forth here, as the Holy Spirit does not add not subtract from his own inspired scriptures!

Looks like you are a fan of John MacArthur, having capatalized Charismatic Chaos, the name of one of his many books against us. Is that true? It would explain a lot if you are.

Last edited:
I will ask you again. Which other parts of the letters of Paul has God told you are his opinions and not God's words? And there other parts of the Bible that God has told you are the opinions of the writer and not God's words.
12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace. 16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?

39 A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives.

First he says she is not bound, and then he says under the law that she is.

But I follow this anyway because of the words of Jesus in the gospel. Mark 10:11-12.

There is one more, but I'm not going to keep this up as you boys are on the attack and sinning.

She MUST state that some of the Bible was not inspired, such as the opinions of Paul, in order to get much of the Charismatic chaos theology, especially in regards to female pastors and teachers!

Right-o!

A great example of that in practice was the video I saw of Richard Roberts, son of Oral Roberts breaking up in hysterical laughter in the middle of his sermon several years ago. Then the followers of the "charismania" called it "holy laughter".

Unfortunately, none of the leaders of the movement bothered to ask why the sermon was so "funny" and what prevented Roberts from delivering the rest of his sermon. They failed to discern that evil supernatural forces could be behind it all, and the possibility that Roberts was merely a sock puppet for those forces.

As merely a definition, here is a wikipedia blurb:

Holy laughter​

Holy laughter is a term used within charismatic Christianity that describes a religious behaviour in which individuals spontaneously laugh during church meetings. It has occurred in many revivals throughout church history, but it became normative in the early 1990s in Neo-charismatic churches and the Third Wave of the Holy Spirit. Many people claimed to experience this phenomenon at a large revival in Toronto, Ontario, Canada known as the Toronto Blessing.

Here is an example:

Last edited:
Looks like you are a fan of John MacArthur, having capatalized Charismatic Chaos, the name of one of his many books against us. Is that true? It would explain a lot if you are.
I do think that he is very good, but the Bible itself speaks out against your theology the loudest!

12 But to the rest I, not the Lord, say: If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace. 16 For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?

But I follow this anyway because of the words of Jesus in the gospel. Mark 10:11-12.

There is one more, but I'm not going to keep this up as you boys are on the attack and sinning.
ALL that you quoted here was given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, so really you are saying that HE made a mistake or was in error!

Reactions: Mik

I take issue with this. I have not attacked you. I have asked you my question in a polite manner.

Right-o!

A great example of that in practice was the video I saw of Richard Roberts, son of Oral Roberts breaking up in hysterical laughter in the middle of his sermon several years ago. Then the followers of the "charismania" called it "holy laughter".

Unfortunately, none of the leaders of the movement bothered to ask why the sermon was so "funny" and what prevented Roberts from delivering the rest of his sermon. They failed to discern that evil supernatural forces could be behind it all, and the possibility that Roberts was merely a sock puppet for those forces.

Holy laughter​

Holy laughter is a term used within charismatic Christianity that describes a religious behaviour in which individuals spontaneously laugh during church meetings. It has occurred in many revivals throughout church history, but it became normative in the early 1990s in Neo-charismatic churches and the Third Wave of the Holy Spirit. Many people claimed to experience this phenomenon at a large revival in Toronto, Ontario, Canada known as the Toronto Blessing.

Here is an example:

There was that 'Holy laughter" so called revivalist down in Florida, think a Rodney Brown, who just had people l;laughing, barking, rolling around, and yet no truth from bible ever was preached!

Right-o!

Holy laughter​

Here is an example:

personally, I was never involved in the holy laughter phase, but tried to stay open. I didn't succeed very well, as I saw a lot of fakery with the shaking of the hands that went with it. One lady was standing around shaking her hands, then stopped when she opened a packet of sugar to put in her coffee. Then immediately started back up again. When I witnessed that, I burst into tears. I've never experienced being slain in the Spirit either, and know of only a few that didn't do it themselves, so it IS real, and the Holy Spirit doesn't need any help. I only want what is legitimately from the Spirit of God, and not what is fake. I only answered your question because I thought you really wanted to know what I experienced, but it turned out you were only setting me up to buffet me like what happened to Paul and his thorn in his flesh (messengers of Satan). You and your cohorts have evil intentions, not only against me, but the discerning difference between the Holy Scriptures of God, and human opinions. But I have God's grace to sustain me. And God is pleased with me, and answers all of my prayers. 100%

You and your cohorts have evil intentions, not only against me, but the discerning difference between the Holy Scriptures of God, and human opinions. But I have God's grace to sustain me. And God is pleased with me, and answers all of my prayers. 100%

There is no evidence to support this EVIL accusation, except in your imagination

personally, I was never involved in the holy laughter phase, but tried to stay open. I didn't succeed very well, as I saw a lot of fakery with the shaking of the hands that went with it. One lady was standing around shaking her hands, then stopped when she opened a packet of sugar to put in her coffee. Then immediately started back up again. When I witnessed that, I burst into tears. I've never experienced being slain in the Spirit either, and know of only a few that didn't do it themselves, so it IS real, and the Holy Spirit doesn't need any help. I only want what is legitimately from the Spirit of God, and not what is fake. I only answered your question because I thought you really wanted to know what I experienced, but it turned out you were only setting me up to buffet me like what happened to Paul and his thorn in his flesh (messengers of Satan). You and your cohorts have evil intentions, not only against me, but the discerning difference between the Holy Scriptures of God, and human opinions. But I have God's grace to sustain me. And God is pleased with me, and answers all of my prayers. 100%
Your answers that you have been posting on this discussion though do not line up with the scriptures, so we are just trying to warn you against heeding things that might appear to be right to you, but really not from or of God!

There is no evidence to support this EVIL accusation, except in your imagination
Whatever was written down and penned to us in the scriptures by the Apostles of the Lord Jesus were inspired by the Holy Spirit. so her real beef would be with Him, as she is really calling Him out here!

More evil!

What was begun as a discussion about certain practices, you have morphed into an attack against you.

it is a great error to do that.
Her theology in certain areas needs to be exposed, as while Dr MacArthur is not right all of the time on his theology, much superior to Katheryn Kuhlmann and her ilk!

Kisses of the enemy.
What have I done for you to jump to such a conclusion? My issue is with a person saying he or she can discern what parts of the Bible are Scripture and what are not. I am of the belief that God led our fathers in being able to select what went into the Canon and that God has placed His protective hands around that book down through history. A red flag goes up when I hear someone say that something that is found in the Bible is not actually Scripture. I don't care what the sex is of the person is that says it. That said, I have not attacked you or said anything untoward about your person. If you want to lay off some ulterior misogynistic motive on me, that is baggage you are carrying. Not mine.

Back