What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

We file form 940's this month. 1099's,W-2's
Unemployed is unemployed.
Bully for you. But unemployed and retired are still not the same. Unemployed are those available to work, who do not have jobs. Retired are those who used to work, but are retired from work, and no longer available to work. My husband retired from being an Army dentist in 1997, and was no longer available to work as a dentist. He gets retirement pay from the Army for his 26 years serving in it. Then, in mid-2016, he retired from full-time ministry, and receives retirement pay from our synod . He was picking up guest pastoring jobs here and there for sick pastors, or those on vacation, but that was very sporadic. Since his CLL started affecting him last summer, he no longer takes any preaching jobs. Does this make him unemployed? He is getting retirement pay from both the US Government and our synod. If you think retirement is the same as being unemployed, would my husband be able to get unemployment benefits? On top of his retirement pay?

Don't try low end quibling with a tax expert.
Real tax experts know the difference between being unemployed and being retired.

Last edited:
Such people especially need to be vaccinated against covid-19.

So mRNA is "quack"? Didn't God make mRNA when He created all life? What God made is "quack"?
When God makes mRNA He puts a "stop bit" so to speak on the end. This way the ribosome knows to make it once...not so with the mRNA spike generating gene therapy. They should have taken a lesson from God.

When God makes mRNA He puts a "stop bit" so to speak on the end. This way the ribosome knows to make it once...not so with the mRNA spike generating gene therapy. They should have taken a lesson from God.
God made our immune system. It breaks down and eliminates proteins in the body all the time. Same with covid spikes generated by the mRNA. They don't last long in the body, but are broken down and eliminated. Only so much are produced, because the immune system attacks them and eventually eliminates them.

So, does this mean mankind should never have developed various anesthesias, to make operations painless, since man was given nerve endings to feel pain with, and feeling pain is part of the result of the Fall.....women should not be given epidurals during labor, since part of Eve's punishment for sin was pain in childbirth...is that it?

Does this mean humanity should never have developed flying machines,
since God did not create us with wings, so, ergo, mankind was not meant to fly...right?

So, I guess in all these cases, mankind should have also taken a lesson from God...eh?

(written tongue in cheek, for those who may take me too literally and not read me carefully enough).

Now, did you investigate the videos in the OP, before posting the OP? To see if the OP is true? Or did you just assume it was all true, because it confirms what you want to believe about the vaccine?

Last edited:
Mankind should never have developed various anesthesias, to make operations painless, since man was given nerve endings to feel pain with, and feeling pain is part of the result of the Fall.....women should not be given epidurals during labor, since part of Eve's punishment for sin was pain in childbirth...
That is the most ignorant post I have read this year. It insults us medical professionals. I know of zero moms that would agree with you if they had an episiotomy or even just a tear. I don't often read your posts.

Ignorant claim.

There are countless surgeries that just can't be done without anesthesia.

T&A kid would choke without a general.
Laparotomies, require stage III relaxed abdominals.

The realm of diagnostics require anesthesia. Bronchoscopy, gastroscopy, cystos, colonoscopies, laparoscopies. Biopsies.

There is no way under the sun I would fight a 300 pound football player with a hip dislocation and rotate the head of the femur back into place.

Since I am an insider, one of the tricks to test how deep a general has taken a patient is when we lightly touch their eye lashes and notice no reflex response.
Charlie Darwin the religious icon for your amen corner couldn't stomach amputations which back when he dropped out of medical school were done before anesthesia was developed.

Ortho surgery on extremities are done with tourniquet which also requires anesthesia. You don't have 4% of my medical education and credentials.
How about a thoracotomy? Patient on their side, we cut out a chunk of rib, use a retractor to create exposure. We spread the space and give 2 more cranks on the retractor when we hear "crunch".

That is the most ignorant post I have read this year. It insults us medical professionals. I know of zero moms that would agree with you if they had an episiotomy or even just a tear. I don't often read your posts.

Why don't you try reading what I wrote IN CONTEXT for a change? I never said I agreed with what I wrote, but was using scenarios similar to what was written about how we could take a lesson from God about the mRNA vaccines. Honestly! Such ignorance of what I actually wrote!
Ignorant claim.

See above. I was writing tongue in cheek.
There are countless surgeries that just can't be done without anesthesia.

I know that and am all for anesthesia. Apparently you did not read me very carefully and did not know I was being facetious, to make a point about what CC wrote about "taking a lesson from God."
T&A kid would choke without a general.
Laparotomies, require stage III relaxed abdominals.

That's nice. But I wrote tongue in cheek. I would have thought it was obvious, but guess not, for some....
The realm of diagnostics require anesthesia. Bronchoscopy, gastroscopy, cystos, colonoscopies, laparoscopies. Biopsies.

yes, I know that--I am totally for anesthesia. But my post was written tongue in cheek. I went back and amended it a little, to make it a little more obvious to some who don't read me very carefully.
There is no way under the sun I would fight a 300 pound football player with a hip dislocation and rotate the head of the femur back into place.

Of course not. But i wrote tongue in cheek.
Since I am an insider, one of the tricks to test how deep a general has taken a patient is when we lightly touch their eye lashes and notice no reflex response.

Oh, you are a medical insider...spending an hour in a path department makes you one? I have had surgeons do that with me as I am being anesthetized, so I know about that. Or are you a board-certified surgeon?
Charlie Darwin the religious icon for your amen corner couldn't stomach amputations which back when he dropped out of medical school were done before anesthesia was developed.

Darwin has nothing to do with this.
Ortho surgery on extremities are done with tourniquet which also requires anesthesia. You don't have 4% of my medical education and credentials.

Yes, I know--but my tongue-in-cheek post must have obviously gone over your head. So, I rewrote it to make it more obvious to those who apparently read my posts too quickly and didn't pick up on that.
How about a thoracotomy? Patient on their side, we cut out a chunk of rib, use a retractor to create exposure. We spread the space and give 2 more cranks on the retractor when we hear "crunch".
How about you go back and reread my post and realize that I wrote tongue in cheek, to CC's post...But I did write this originally and did not alter it--"So, I guess in all these cases, mankind should have also taken a lesson from God...eh?"

I asked a question here--did you not read that? OR just skim my post and miss this part?

Could you not tell from this that I was being sarcastic? And writing tongue in cheek, so to speak?

So, there was NO ignorance on my part, in my post. I am all for anesthesia and airplanes.

Last edited:
Why don't you try reading what I wrote IN CONTEXT for a change? I never said I agreed with what I wrote, but was using scenarios similar to what was written about how we could take a lesson from God about the mRNA vaccines. Honestly! Such ignorance of what I actually wrote!

See above. I was writing tongue in cheek.

I know that and am all for anesthesia. Apparently you did not read me very carefully and did not know I was being facetious, to make a point about what CC wrote about "taking a lesson from God."

That's nice. But I wrote tongue in cheek. I would have thought it was obvious, but guess not, for some....

yes, I know that--I am totally for anesthesia. But my post was written tongue in cheek. I went back and amended it a little, to make it a little more obvious to some who don't read me very carefully.

Of course not. But i wrote tongue in cheek.

Oh, you are a medical insider...spending an hour in a path department makes you one? I have had surgeons do that with me as I am being anesthetized, so I know about that. Or are you a board-certified surgeon?

Darwin has nothing to do with this.

Yes, I know--but my tongue-in-cheek post must have obviously gone over your head. So, I rewrote it to make it more obvious to those who apparently read my posts too quickly and didn't pick up on that.

How about you go back and reread my post and realize that I wrote tongue in cheek, to CC's post...But I did write this originally and did not alter it--"So, I guess in all these cases, mankind should have also taken a lesson from God...eh?"

I asked a question here--did you not read that? OR just skim my post and miss this part?

Could you not tell from this that I was being sarcastic? And writing tongue in cheek, so to speak?

So, there was NO ignorance on my part, in my post. I am all for anesthesia and airplanes.
More insults and obfuscations couched in nuance.

Can't hide your left wing agenda.

More insults and obfuscations couched in nuance.

Where are the insults? What obfuscation? You did not address a single point I made in this post. NOW who is "obfuscating"?

I was explaining that you apparently did not notice I wrote tongue in cheek, so to speak. I think you have stated on here that you don't always read my posts or look at my links. So, it is apparent that you must have skimmed my post and missed the sarcasm. So, I amended it to make the sarcasm more obvious for those who do so.

But again, did you not read this sentence? I didn't amend it: " So, I guess in all these cases, mankind should have also taken a lesson from God...eh?"

This should have told you that I was being sarcastic and facetious.

Can't hide your left wing agenda.
Can't hide the fact that you are forever misrepresenting my so-called "agenda." I am fairly conservative and am slightly to the right of center. Just because I disagree with you and some of the more "ultra" rightists on here about the vaccine, covid, and the last election doesn't automatically make me a left-winger.

Now, are you a board-certified surgeon? You forgot to answer that part of my post.

NOW, back to the OP--did all the rightists on here who read it automatically accept, without question, what it supposedly shows--that all of those deaths/collapses were due to the covid vaccine? Did any of them bother doing research on them? Do they agree that the vaccines are a "blueprint for global enslavement" as it says at the beginning?

Last edited:
We notice a small cluster of gasbagery that is devoted to discounting deadly adverse incidents and even death.
Blowing smoke about alleged attribution errors.

We see it in scores of posts.

On the other hand,

We will NOT observe any gasbagery efforts directed at "covid deaths" by declaring a single one cancer, not covid, diabetes, not covid, obesity, not covid, congestive heart failure, not covid.

Just a reminder months ago I posted a thread and found the number of "Fake covid" deaths had near zero autopsies.

The gasbagery push is political driven. "Clot shot redemption"

The Commie Ministry of Misinformation says it
Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, and highly sensationalized, simply from the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said. Really?

:rolleyes:

You claim to do research.

Why don't you mention this?

Australia has recorded 12 times more Deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 51 years

How hard will you work to twist and negate those deaths?

We know your agenda. It is solid political bias.

Your dishonest sources won't report the whole truth. A dishonest left winger will work hard to warp the reports.

Australia has recorded 12 times more Deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than Deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 51 years

Your dishonest sources won't report the whole truth. A dishonest left winger will work hard to warp the reports.
Remember those deaths are "rare" do it ok

You keep saying this....but have never proved it.
That is exactly why they want censorship. Make false claims and cut off people that disagree.

In medicine we WELCOME second opinions. We want a solution and there is more than 1 way to cure.

Example, many docs and even in many countries, there are 2 ways to treat serous otitus media. (ear infection for bonnie)
Some countries mostly antibiotics and other countries we do a myringotomy with tubes. (drain)

Anti-biotics are NOT an option for appendicitis instead of appendectomy.

Is this what you are referring to?

The two AstraZeneca-linked deaths were a 59-year-old Queensland woman who had confirmed thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), and a 54-year-old man from New South Wales with probable TTS.

Both died following their first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

According to the Therapeutic Goods Administration’s (TGA) COVID-19 vaccine weekly safety report, more than 9.6 million AstraZeneca doses had been administered in Australia up until 29 August, of which 125 have led to probable or confirmed cases of TTS (1.3 per 100,000).

Fewer than one in a million doses have led to deaths in Australia.

Meanwhile, at the time of publication on 2 September, 1012 people had died from COVID in Australia from 56,212 confirmed cases (1.8 per 100).[/quoted]

Don't forget--Australia has used mostly the Astrazeneca shots, which does have a higher incidence of blood clots, than the Pfizer and Moderna ones, and the Pfizer one was not available in Australia until around mid last year or so. And then in limited amounts.
Now, back to the OP--Did any anti-C-vaxxer on here bother to do any research on the athletes supposedly collapsing and/or dying, shown in the video snippets in the OP?? Or did you all just blindly accept them as all being caused by the vaccines?

Last edited:
Mankind should never have developed various anesthesias, to make operations painless, since man was given nerve endings to feel pain with, and feeling pain is part of the result of the Fall.....women should not be given epidurals during labor, since part of Eve's punishment for sin was pain in childbirth...

Toughen up buttercup.

left wingers remind me of fauchee's beagles where they cut the dog's vocal cords so they "scientists' torturing the dogs need not hear barking.

So, does this mean mankind should never have developed various anesthesias, to make operations painless, since man was given nerve endings to feel pain with, and feeling pain is part of the result of the Fall.....women should not be given epidurals during labor, since part of Eve's punishment for sin was pain in childbirth...is that it?
Left winger compassion

"do no harm"?

Bully for you. But unemployed and retired are still not the same. Unemployed are those available to work,
Either you are employed or you are unemployed.

Many unemployed are not available to work.
You never had labor Econ class.

You have no clue what U6 unemployment is.
Biden voters easily triggered/bickered.

Looks like left wingers hindered in disclosure.

Sorry, but even those with healthy immune systems can get seriously ill with disease. The idea that a "shot' will not help is ludicrous,
Why assume a new shot will help other than blind faith? Why assume new and expensive medicines are more effective than older tried and true medicines that have stood the test of time?
IF you are referring to all vaccines. A vaccine eliminated smallpox from the face of the earth
That is what they assume and for the sake of argument I will go along. Certainly smallpox elimination had nothing to do with clean water, healthy food, and sanitation. All 20th-century developments nationwide. People either survived smallpox or it killed. Lincoln survived smallpox.
. A vaccine eliminated polio from most places on earth
Polio is not eliminated and whatever positives resulted from jabs came with deaths and polio infections. They can always rename it to acute flaccid myelitis. Translated...polio.

“It actually looks just like polio, but that term really freaks out the public-health people.” Instead, neurologists are now calling it acute flaccid myelitis: acute because it occurs suddenly, and flaccid because the affected limb or limbs become markedly weak.

Polio eliminated in India by renaming

Ron Law (Assaulting alternative medicine: worthwhile or witch hunt? BMJ.com 10 March 2012) recently addressed the polio situation in India: eradication has been achieved by re-naming the disease. Poliomyelitis paralysis which occurs even after 30+ vaccination doses, is now called acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) or polio-like paralysis; hardly a great success of vaccination or comfort to the parents of the more than 60 000 affected children. (are they starving, clean water, sanitation conditions in India?)
, except for a few enclaves. MMR vaccines have greatly reduced the incidences of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella in children.
None of them were killers and three vaccines in one? If people got over they were probably immune for life. The vaccines do not do anything. The last hurrah was polio. Since then they have not done much except make big pharma people filthy rich. Now they want to vaccinate C-19 to kids four yrs and under three shots C-19. They can line up their own children first for the scheduled three jabs.
Ditto with Meningitis vaccines for children. DPT shots have nearly eliminated diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus in children. And adults of course continue to get the tetanus shots every 10 years. I do.
This is all blind faith. The fact being I was 18 yrs old 50 yrs ago and received no where near the required 72 jabs for kids up to age 18 today. 72 jabs. Got covid and survived via my own immune system (no jab) with zero help from medical authorities who sent me home. Get better or worse. Just go. Medical authorities were useless.
Clean water and good nutrition can only go so far
You be the experimental group and drink dirty water and lousy food. What do you suppose starvation does to the immune system? Nothing? The shot does everything and food not so much? See how well your immune system holds up. You do know God provided us with immune systems, Right? They do not have to be supplemented or manipulated by outside jabs which penetrate our immune system which consist of skin.
. When I was little I got measles and chicken pox, despite having clean water to drink and good nutrition. So did millions of other children in this country.
And survived. Who cares.
So, the idea that shots don't do any good
They don't and you have not proved otherwise.
-. But even if you mean only the covid vaccines, that is also untrue.
There has been a flood of posts here disputing the efficacy of the C-19 jabs. All ignored by you. They all bounce off your head. Jabs do not neutralize and they do not prevent spreading and are therefore worthless at best. Vaxx immunity is a joke. Certainly did not help Betty White who died two or three days after receiving the booster. What good did it do her and do we know if she would have made it to 100 if she did not get the booster? Drop dead two days after getting the jab and the jab is never causal? What a film flam.
The covid vaccines greatly reduce the severity of the disease if one does get it,
More faith absent one shred of supporting evidence. The fact being infected exhibit no symptoms to death and everything in between. There is no way they can prove it reduces severity. The closest they can get is to have an equalized control group which would consist of two groups jabbed and unjabbed. Infection of both but seeing as how they do not know why some are asymptomatic and others is life-threatening is a crapshoot.
especially in the triple vaccinated, and also help prevent hospitalizations
This is more crap. Talking points from compromised sources in the pocket of big pharma or Fauci et all.
. The vast majority of deaths from covid are still in the unvaccinated.
OLd people with co morbidities. 98% survive. Jab not needed.

Last edited:
Back