The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Yes off track just as those of Jesus said he was off track. I agree with you the way in that His way is off track for you.

Jesus was then off track then and today such as your doctrine he is off track when he demands you be like him and have from the same God he had to be like Him yourself holy pure and without sin, perfect a God in heaven is perfect -- is way off track isn't it? Train wrecks happen when they get off track. Jesus got off track from the laws of the religious beliefs in the temples he once taught and they had him crucified for getting off their track, and you are doing the very same thing.

John 1, and those other scriptures are spot on, you just laid down another track and jumped on it to take another rout from the One God laid out is all.
I NEVER said Jesus' say so was OFF Track! I posted that you went off track by posting Jesus' say so that has NOTHING to do with my post of Why you are 100% WRONG to say ( Man's word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man ONLY, when GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1-18 ; 8:58 & Hebrews 1:6+8 Proves that He is also God the former WORD in John 1:1, who was " with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning so that All things were made/created THROUGH/BY Him ( Precarnate Jesus as the WORD ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! So stay on Track this time Gary and show us why ( using on Track Scriptures ) your say so ( Mans word that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man only PERIOD ) is true and thus the Father is WRONG to call Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 and as such it was WRONG for His created angels to WORSHIP Him in Heb.1:6! Case closed on your Counterfeit Jesus, Gary!

I NEVER said Jesus' say so was OFF Track! I posted that you went off track by posting Jesus' say so that has NOTHING to do with my post of Why you are 100% WRONG to say ( Man's word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man ONLY, when GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1-18 ; 8:58 & Hebrews 1:6+8 Proves that He is also God the former WORD in John 1:1, who was " with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning so that All things were made/created THROUGH/BY Him ( Precarnate Jesus as the WORD ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! So stay on Track this time Gary and show us why ( using on Track Scriptures ) your say so ( Mans word that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man only PERIOD ) is true and thus the Father is WRONG to call Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 and as such it was WRONG for His created angels to WORSHIP Him in Heb.1:6! Case closed on your Counterfeit Jesus, Gary!
Sure you have said he is off track over and over. God sent him to show you the way you just don't believe him.

Again and you won't answer and you know why and so do I and so does the Father.
What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father? But that doesn't make any sense for you just as you say.

Sure you have said he is off track over and over. God sent him to show you the way you just don't believe him.

Again and you won't answer and you know why and so do I and so does the Father.
What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father? But that doesn't make any sense for you just as you say.
There you go again Readers ( I am on record SEVERAL times on CARM as telling Gary that YES God the Father sent His Son to show us the way )! Gary has AGAIN gone off TRACK ( Not me ) and He still has NOT answered the Question of why he still believes the Real Jesus Christ is just a man ( Gary's say so - man's word ) when John 1:1-8 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 are the AS IS posted scriptures that PROVES He is also God the former WORD! God the WORD in John 1:1 did NOT cease to still be God when He became FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14 as God can NEVER cease to be God! So that's EXACTLY why God the Father call Him ( His Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! And that FACT that He is God the Son is why those angels that were created Through/By Him ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ), WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! Angels will ONLY worship God and NEVER just a man! Case closed Gary! Your so called counterfeit jesus ( just a man - your say so ) remains 100% refuted by those AS IS Posted scriptures!

There you go again Readers ( I am on record SEVERAL times on CARM as telling Gary that YES God the Father sent His Son to show us the way )! Gary has AGAIN gone off TRACK ( Not me ) and He still has NOT answered the Question of why he still believes the Real Jesus Christ is just a man ( Gary's say so - man's word ) when John 1:1-8 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 are the AS IS posted scriptures that PROVES He is also God the former WORD! God the WORD in John 1:1 did NOT cease to still be God when He became FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14 as God can NEVER cease to be God! So that's EXACTLY why God the Father call Him ( His Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! And that FACT that He is God the Son is why those angels that were created Through/By Him ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ), WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! Angels will ONLY worship God and NEVER just a man! Case closed Gary! Your so called counterfeit jesus ( just a man - your say so ) remains 100% refuted by those AS IS Posted scriptures!
If God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him and be like him then what is the problem He is having that you cant be like Him as Jesus was like Him, the person Jesus God sent to show us what it is to be in the Father.

You have a conception about a god but deliberate neglect your duty to be like Hi. Your ideas about your god lul in ruin but God manifest in you brings you back into His image we we harken to God about everything and take initiative were we are not where we are. You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in the Father to be like Him as He demands of you if you are to be in His kingdom.

If you are expecting God to come then you miss Him this moment.

If God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him and be like him then what is the problem He is having that you cant be like Him as Jesus was like Him, the person Jesus God sent to show us what it is to be in the Father.

You have a conception about a god but deliberate neglect your duty to be like Hi. Your ideas about your god lul in ruin but God manifest in you brings you back into His image we we harken to God about everything and take initiative were we are not where we are. You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in the Father to be like Him as He demands of you if you are to be in His kingdom.

If you are expecting God to come then you miss Him this moment.
FYI again Gary, the REAL Problem ( not my problem ) is the Fact that the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per those posted AS IS scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 )! You keep on ignoring those Facts and have still NOT answered my Question because you want to stick with your say so ( Man's Word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and not also God the former WORD of John 1:1! So I know the REAL reason why you keep on side-tracking! It's because your say so ( Man's word - the REAL Jesus is just a man ) CONTRADICTS ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those AS IS scriptures ( GOD's inspired Word ) that CLEARLY tells us the Real Jesus is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 ( He " WAS God " and " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation as per John 1:1+3/Col.1:16 ) and fully human as a man as per the FLESH that God the Word of John 1:1 became in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus! Gary's say so ( man's word that Jesus is just a man ONLY ) ) remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! OK readers, watch Gary's response to this post as I KNOW it will once again be off Track and he ( Gary ) will NOT address those as is posted scriptures WITH scriptures and just post his say so with NO scriptural proof!

FYI again Gary, the REAL Problem ( not my problem ) is the Fact that the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per those posted AS IS scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 )! You keep on ignoring those Facts and have still NOT answered my Question because you want to stick with your say so ( Man's Word ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is ONLY a man and not also God the former WORD of John 1:1! So I know the REAL reason why you keep on side-tracking! It's because your say so ( Man's word - the REAL Jesus is just a man ) CONTRADICTS ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those AS IS scriptures ( GOD's inspired Word ) that CLEARLY tells us the Real Jesus is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 ( He " WAS God " and " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation as per John 1:1+3/Col.1:16 ) and fully human as a man as per the FLESH that God the Word of John 1:1 became in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus! Gary's say so ( man's word that Jesus is just a man ONLY ) ) remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! OK readers, watch Gary's response to this post as I KNOW it will once again be off Track and he ( Gary ) will NOT address those as is posted scriptures WITH scriptures and just post his say so with NO scriptural proof!
The real problem is you refuse to follow Jesus to the Father that You may be as He is. He demands that you be just as I Am.

Just as I Am is something you are not familiar with. That is very obvious.

The real problem is you refuse to follow Jesus to the Father that You may be as He is. He demands that you be just as I Am.

Just as I Am is something you are not familiar with. That is very obvious.
There you go READERS, as I PREDICTED - Gary did NOT address those AS IS Posted scriptures ( that Clearly rebukes his say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man and not both God and Man as those scriptures Prove ), and that he would once again just post his say so ( man's word ) with NO scriptures to BACK it up with! So Gary, one more chance to CORRECTLY respond to this former scriptural post of mine ----------------------------------------------------------
rod.ney said:

There you go READERS, as I PREDICTED - Gary did NOT address those AS IS Posted scriptures ( that Clearly rebukes his say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man and not both God and Man as those scriptures Prove ), and that he would once again just post his say so ( man's word ) with NO scriptures to BACK it up with! So Gary, one more chance to CORRECTLY respond to this former scriptural post of mine ----------------------------------------------------------
rod.ney said:
In reality, God sent Jesus to lead you to Him. Something you are not considering of Jesus or anyone else who has received from God the same as he did. You are just not through in repentance to receive Him, God manifest Himself in you just as He did in Jesus. See Matt 3:16. This is how God does it in anyone. You can read how He came to others the same way. By My Spirit says the Lord. You just don't believe Him, let alone know Him.

In reality, God sent Jesus to lead you to Him. Something you are not considering of Jesus or anyone else who has received from God the same as he did. You are just not through in repentance to receive Him, God manifest Himself in you just as He did in Jesus. See Matt 3:16. This is how God does it in anyone. You can read how He came to others the same way. By My Spirit says the Lord. You just don't believe Him, let alone know Him.
Gary, you were told to put a STOP to posting LIES about me and to Answer the As is Posted scriptures! You obviously will NEVER do that as anyone who reads those AS IS posted scriptures can CLEARLY see that they REBUKE ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your Twisted say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY! Thus this still stand's ----------------------------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:

Gary, you were told to put a STOP to posting LIES about me and to Answer the As is Posted scriptures! You obviously will NEVER do that as anyone who reads those AS IS posted scriptures can CLEARLY see that they REBUKE ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your Twisted say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY! Thus this still stand's ----------------------------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:
Then why do you posy lies about me? Kinda hypocritical don't ya think, guilty of your own charge, just as you did in this very post.

I have addressed those as is scriptures a hundred time but you keep coming back tho the same ones over and over that you do not understand what they say spiritually. All you see is a man as a god. That is so obvious in your interpretations of them from a carnal mind. They do not say what you propose of them they say. You have made up your own rules for them from your own understanding of them, and your understanding of them is completely backward from His understanding go them.

You cant know what it says at all least you receive from giod Himself and let Him open up all of His heaven to you just as He had to do in Jesus in Matt 3:16 for Jesus himself to understand. See Matt 3:16, this is when he realized the word of God is not a bible. It is living and it is sharp and in your very replies cute to the bone of your religious mind. It hurts and you refuse to face God in His truths, all you do is dictate your own will to your gods, all three of them.

Then why do you posy lies about me? Kinda hypocritical don't ya think, guilty of your own charge, just as you did in this very post.

I have addressed those as is scriptures a hundred time but you keep coming back tho the same ones over and over that you do not understand what they say spiritually. All you see is a man as a god. That is so obvious in your interpretations of them from a carnal mind. They do not say what you propose of them they say. You have made up your own rules for them from your own understanding of them, and your understanding of them is completely backward from His understanding go them.

You cant know what it says at all least you receive from giod Himself and let Him open up all of His heaven to you just as He had to do in Jesus in Matt 3:16 for Jesus himself to understand. See Matt 3:16, this is when he realized the word of God is not a bible. It is living and it is sharp and in your very replies cute to the bone of your religious mind. It hurts and you refuse to face God in His truths, all you do is dictate your own will to your gods, all three of them.
FYI Gary I posted NO lies about you as I used your on RECORD Posts on CARM that CLEARLY states that the Jesus you follow is just a man ONLY and NOT God the Former WORD of John 1:1 also! So yes indeed you have a counterfeit Jesus according to the AS IS scriptures that I Post! Case closed and this still stands as 100% Truth ---------------------------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:

The way of my God is Jesus Christ, we have the same father who is God. If that isn't good enough for you then I understand. Your way seems to be better then His for you. Typical for the religious minds.

The way of my God is Jesus Christ, we have the same father who is God. If that isn't good enough for you then I understand. Your way seems to be better then His for you. Typical for the religious minds.
But here's Gary's Problem Readers, he does not UNDERSTAND that he ( Gary ) also has a Biological human father that he was begotten of! Jesus Christ does NOT have a biological human father! God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) are CLEARLY who He ( Jesus not Gary ) was begotten of! That's why theses scriptures ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) tell us that He ( Jesus and NO one else ) is the ONLY ( that means no one else like you Gary ) Begotten Son of God! Thus like I am on Record on CARM, several times now, ( since Gary can't read my post correctly ) telling Gary that ALL other human son's of God are NOT Begotten, but ADOPTED ( only once they accept the REAL Jesus - God-man as their Lord & Savior ) sons of God, as per GOD's inspired say so in Ephesians 1:5 -
he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—
So yes typical for Gary's mind!

But here's Gary's Problem Readers, he does not UNDERSTAND that he ( Gary ) also has a Biological human father that he was begotten of! Jesus Christ does NOT have a biological human father! God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) are CLEARLY who He ( Jesus not Gary ) was begotten of! That's why theses scriptures ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) tell us that He ( Jesus and NO one else ) is the ONLY ( that means no one else like you Gary ) Begotten Son of God! Thus like I am on Record on CARM, several times now, ( since Gary can't read my post correctly ) telling Gary that ALL other human son's of God are NOT Begotten, but ADOPTED ( only once they accept the REAL Jesus - God-man as their Lord & Savior ) sons of God, as per GOD's inspired say so in Ephesians 1:5 -
he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—
So yes typical for Gary's mind!
Gary doesn't have a problem, I and the Father are one, He sin me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. Read John 17 and see that I am.

The real problem in your understanding is Christ in me, and that just doesn't compute with your advocate for the creed that you cling to instead of being that person of Christ that God makes us.

Gary doesn't have a problem, I and the Father are one, He sin me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. Read John 17 and see that I am.

The real problem in your understanding is Christ in me, and that just doesn't compute with your advocate for the creed that you cling to instead of being that person of Christ that God makes us.
WRONG again Gary because you do indeed have a problem with who the REAL Jesus Christ is because you are on record on CARM as stating ( man's word - not scripture ) the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man like you & me! GOD's inspired scriptures that I posted on record on CARM clearly tells us that He ( the Real Jesus Christ ) is both fully God ( as the Word in John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man as per the incarnation or FLESH that the WORD BECAME in John 1:14! He is worshiped as God by His created angels in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father ( that begot Him ONLY Gary as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! So once again readers, case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus Christ who is ONLY a man ( as per his say so on record on CARM ) and not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Gary's say so remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS scriptures that I posted!

WRONG again Gary because you do indeed have a problem with who the REAL Jesus Christ is because you are on record on CARM as stating ( man's word - not scripture ) the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man like you & me! GOD's inspired scriptures that I posted on record on CARM clearly tells us that He ( the Real Jesus Christ ) is both fully God ( as the Word in John 1:1 ) and fully human as a man as per the incarnation or FLESH that the WORD BECAME in John 1:14! He is worshiped as God by His created angels in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father ( that begot Him ONLY Gary as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! So once again readers, case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus Christ who is ONLY a man ( as per his say so on record on CARM ) and not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Gary's say so remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS scriptures that I posted!
The reason I don't have a problem with Jesus is we have the same father, same mind of Christ, Gods anointing, He in me and I nHim are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be.

Seems Im not the one having the problem with who and what Jesus said you would be if you really did follow him to the Father that you may be like Him as well. And when, or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

There is your problem, you refuse everything Jesus said you would be in the Father if you actually followed him to the Father.

All that you do is quote scriptures that you grossly misinterpret from lack in having the same mind of God that Jesus and others had of Him.

How can you say you are of Christ if you are not of Christ, Gods anointed one, Christ in you, Gods anointing in you? Even Jesus was Gods anointed, just as Abraham , Moses, 120, even Adam came to this realization and became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22, but for you it is impossible to be Gods anointed, Christ in you, isn't it?

The reason I don't have a problem with Jesus is we have the same father, same mind of Christ, Gods anointing, He in me and I nHim are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be.

Seems Im not the one having the problem with who and what Jesus said you would be if you really did follow him to the Father that you may be like Him as well. And when, or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

There is your problem, you refuse everything Jesus said you would be in the Father if you actually followed him to the Father.

All that you do is quote scriptures that you grossly misinterpret from lack in having the same mind of God that Jesus and others had of Him.

How can you say you are of Christ if you are not of Christ, Gods anointed one, Christ in you, Gods anointing in you? Even Jesus was Gods anointed, just as Abraham , Moses, 120, even Adam came to this realization and became like Him to know this difference. Gen 3:22, but for you it is impossible to be Gods anointed, Christ in you, isn't it?
There you go again readers, Gary has once again told Lies about me and then NEVER posted ANY scriptures that proves his say so ( Man's word ) is correct! I posted AS IS scriptures ( No WRONG interpretation on AS IS scriptures Gary ) that CLEARLY Proves the ONLY Begotten Son of God is Jesus Christ as Per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 )! So you're ( NOT Me ) the one with the PROBLEM of Correctly interpreting those AS IS scriptures that say ONLY because you make ONLY out to be WAY more than ONE when you say that you and All born again people are Begotten Sons of God! So Gary, you must Prove that the word ONLY in those 3 Posted AS IS scriptures, means more than One ( Just Jesus )! So have at it Gary and Here are those AS IS scriptures posted right here for all to see your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY means more than just one ( Jesus Christ )! ----------------------------------

John 1:18
New King James Version

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.------------------------

John 3:16
New King James Version

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -----------------------​

John 3:18
New King James Version

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ---------------------------- So Gary tell us ( this is your Problem not mine Gary ) how you are a Begotten Son of God, when those 3 AS IS posted scriptures say the Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God?!!!!! And don't forget that I also posted that ALL other human sons of God are ADOPTED and NOT Begotten! Here's that verse -------------------

Ephesians 1:5
New King James Version

5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

There you go again readers, Gary has once again told Lies about me and then NEVER posted ANY scriptures that proves his say so ( Man's word ) is correct! I posted AS IS scriptures ( No WRONG interpretation on AS IS scriptures Gary ) that CLEARLY Proves the ONLY Begotten Son of God is Jesus Christ as Per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 )! So you're ( NOT Me ) the one with the PROBLEM of Correctly interpreting those AS IS scriptures that say ONLY because you make ONLY out to be WAY more than ONE when you say that you and All born again people are Begotten Sons of God! So Gary, you must Prove that the word ONLY in those 3 Posted AS IS scriptures, means more than One ( Just Jesus )! So have at it Gary and Here are those AS IS scriptures posted right here for all to see your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that ONLY means more than just one ( Jesus Christ )! ----------------------------------

John 1:18​

New King James Version​

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.------------------------

John 3:16​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -----------------------​

John 3:18​

New King James Version​

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ---------------------------- So Gary tell us ( this is your Problem not mine Gary ) how you are a Begotten Son of God, when those 3 AS IS posted scriptures say the Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God?!!!!! And don't forget that I also posted that ALL other human sons of God are ADOPTED and NOT Begotten! Here's that verse -------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

New King James Version​

5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
I only repeat what you say of your gods and yourself, if it is a lie then you perpetrated it. Your own words puts you under conviction for not having from God that what Jesus had from Him that you may walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following as God sent Jesus show show you what it is to be in the Father yourself. .

John 1:18​

New King James Version​

John 3:16​

New King James Version​

John 3:18​

New King James Version​

Ephesians 1:5​

New King James Version​

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to. You have a different god from the one Jesus had.

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to. You have a different god from the one Jesus had.

They resort to this idolatry because they do not want to serve his God but one of their own making so that they themselves might be served rather than the Living God.

Back