The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

They resort to this idolatry because they do not want to serve his God but one of their own making so that they themselves might be served rather than the Living God.
Absolutely, these do not have a clue who the God was Jesus prayed to and obeyed, let alone be like Him. But if these ever see Him as He is as Jesus saw Him and Adam saw Him, and Abraham, Moses, 120, saw Him ye shall be like Him as well as all of these were.

These has no living god, they all wait for a man to come as a god someday instead of opening the door to the One who is at their door this day where He will come and sup with them and BE IN THEM. Jesus didn't have a problem with God be in Him at all but these sure do.

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to. You have a different god from the one Jesus had.
Stay on Track Gary and Prove that the AS IS posted scriptures ( that I posted ) are WRONG to say that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! The readers can't wait to see your next say so with no posted scriptures to back it up with!

I only repeat what you say of your gods and yourself, if it is a lie then you perpetrated it. Your own words puts you under conviction for not having from God that what Jesus had from Him that you may walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following as God sent Jesus show show you what it is to be in the Father yourself. .
FYI again Gary, I never said on record on CARM that I have gods! So stop telling those lies! I have One GOD ( TRINITY ) composed of FSHS in Matt.28:19! And the scriptures that I posted on record on CARM says each of those 3 Divine Persons can be called God ( Not god ) Gary! Here's those AS IS scriptures that call all 3 God ( not god ) --- John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8!

FYI again Gary, I never said on record on CARM that I have gods! So stop telling those lies! I have One GOD ( TRINITY ) composed of FSHS in Matt.28:19! And the scriptures that I posted on record on CARM says each of those 3 Divine Persons can be called God ( Not god ) Gary! Here's those AS IS scriptures that call all 3 God ( not god ) --- John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8!
If you knew and had the one true God that Jesus prayed to and obeyed, then you wouldn't have a three god belief system. And the scriptures you posted are of your own understanding and not of Gods understanding at all.

You really do not know why God sent Jesus to show us His way to be like Him do you? Which is His salvation that we be like Him. And as long as you do not follow Jesus to the One who does save you from yourself and to walk as He walks in His same light, then you never will know the God Who sent Jesus to lead you to Him, that He may be one in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 7.

If you knew and had the one true God that Jesus prayed to and obeyed, then you wouldn't have a three god belief system. And the scriptures you posted are of your own understanding and not of Gods understanding at all.
There you go again readers, Gary keeps on WRONGFULLY stating that I have 3 gods! I always post God with a capital G and not small g like Gary does! Only angels & humans are called gods in the scriptures! Jesus, the Father , and the Holy Spirit are called God ( Not god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case closed Gary!

There you go again readers, Gary keeps on WRONGFULLY stating that I have 3 gods! I always post God with a capital G and not small g like Gary does! Only angels & humans are called gods in the scriptures! Jesus, the Father , and the Holy Spirit are called God ( Not god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case closed Gary!
And again, and agin, that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. He really is the way the truth and the life but for whatever reason, He is not your way your truth or your life that you may live from the Father that Jesus did, the one God sent to show you His way that you might receive the promise of Him coming to you and sup with you and be in you. You never have met the one true God Who sent Jesus too show you His way, that is so so obvious.

Jesus way just isn't good enough for you, that is why you dictate to your gods what you would have them all be.

And again, and agin, that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. He really is the way the truth and the life but for whatever reason, He is not your way your truth or your life that you may live from the Father that Jesus did, the one God sent to show you His way that you might receive the promise of Him coming to you and sup with you and be in you. You never have met the one true God Who sent Jesus too show you His way, that is so so obvious.

Jesus way just isn't good enough for you, that is why you dictate to your gods what you would have them all be.
And there you go again readers, Gary just told more Lies! The Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) is indeed the ONLY one for me! It is clear that the Real Jesus Christ is NOT good enough for Gary to follow because Gary has invented ( by going against those AS Is scriptures that I posted ) his own Jesus ( just a man or Counterfeit ) to follow!

And there you go again readers, Gary just told more Lies! The Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) is indeed the ONLY one for me! It is clear that the Real Jesus Christ is NOT good enough for Gary to follow because Gary has invented ( by going against those AS Is scriptures that I posted ) his own Jesus ( just a man or Counterfeit ) to follow!
The lie is God is a man.

The lie is God is a man.
FYI Gary GOD is a Trinity ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) and it just so happens that God the Son is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Therefore Gary is still telling Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so (man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY! Cae closed Gary!

FYI Gary GOD is a Trinity ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) and it just so happens that God the Son is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Therefore Gary is still telling Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so (man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY! Cae closed Gary!
No -- your god is a trinity, the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father and said sent him to show you the way to his God is One Spirit and man is the temple of Him just as Jesus was the temple of God. And so am I no different at all. You are supposed to be the same as He as well, but because you have split up your gods into segments there is no way the One true God who came to Jesus can come to you.

Again, Jesus didn't know God or His heaven until God came to him by His Spirit and opens up who He is to that man.

See Matt 3:16 that you do not believe at all. That is why you have three segmented gods instead of One true one.

No -- your god is a trinity, the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father and said sent him to show you the way to his God is One Spirit and man is the temple of Him just as Jesus was the temple of God. And so am I no different at all. You are supposed to be the same as He as well, but because you have split up your gods into segments there is no way the One true God who came to Jesus can come to you.

Again, Jesus didn't know God or His heaven until God came to him by His Spirit and opens up who He is to that man.

See Matt 3:16 that you do not believe at all. That is why you have three segmented gods instead of One true one.
WRONG again Gary! The TRINITY is GOD and not god as you go against the scriptures that I post! A god ( not deity ) is either an angel or a human being! The word God ( not god ) is used for Divine Persons ONLY! Thus the word God can ONLY be used by the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that make up the ONE GOD that we call a Trinity! The Proof is in these AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) that calls EACH of the 3 Divine Persons " God or I AM or O God " as per ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Acts 5:3-4, and Hebrews 1:8! Thus GOD is used for the TRINITY, and God is used for each of the 3 Divine Persons of the TRINITY and god is used for non-divine angels & humans! Case closed Gary!

WRONG again Gary! The TRINITY is GOD and not god as you go against the scriptures that I post! A god ( not deity ) is either an angel or a human being! The word God ( not god ) is used for Divine Persons ONLY! Thus the word God can ONLY be used by the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that make up the ONE GOD that we call a Trinity! The Proof is in these AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) that calls EACH of the 3 Divine Persons " God or I AM or O God " as per ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Acts 5:3-4, and Hebrews 1:8! Thus GOD is used for the TRINITY, and God is used for each of the 3 Divine Persons of the TRINITY and god is used for non-divine angels & humans! Case closed Gary!
My God is in me same way He was in Jesus.

Yes Gary, the True Christian Readers know you have a counterfeit in you! Case closed!
The Christians are like Him, it is those who are not like Him who see His way as counterfeit. Jesus had the same problem when he was here and like the Father, he was counterfeit to them as well.

Yes Gary, the True Christian Readers know you have a counterfeit in you! Case closed!
God didn't send a man for me to worship, He sent a man to show me the way to Him.
if you are going to meet God you have to stop being religious and using your religion as an higher kind of culture and be spiritually real. You never will see God and be like Him in your current state of religion. 1 John3 but when you do see Him as He instead of that higher culture you have formed for a god ye shall be like Him. That isn’t going to happen in you is it?

You spend all your time trying to get others right to your beliefs instead of leading them to God.

It is one thing to have beliefs about a god but it is another matter when one actually follows God and after His own heart instead of the heart of a religious belief governed by law instead of the manifestation of God actually coming to you as Hepromoses He will do if you will drop those religious beliefs and come to Him.

Last edited:
Only because you cant understand God in Spiritual terms and only can see your god as flesh doesn't mean I have a counterfeit God, it means that you cant relate to the One who is Spirit is all. You cant assume yourself to know something that you don't know.

But sense you elect to close your mind for any advancement for knowledge in Spirit, then yes the God of heaven is a counterfeit for you.

The Lord Jesus Christ IS God (and man). He did not merely have God indwelling, as Christians do.
Oh so God didn't come to Jesus by His Spirit and open up all of His heaven to him as He does in us all who receive His same Holy Spirit, mind?
Read Matt 3:16. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to that man and opens Himself up top that man. He hasn't done the same in you has He and the reason your god is one of flesh? Jesus referred to this renewing as born again. Ye must be born again or you will never know the same God who opens up wh He is in Jesus.

He did the very same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, the very same, and all today the very same who will drop the religious laws to govern a belief and receive from Him as Jesus did and these others we read of who were anointed of God and a type of Christ that was Gods anointed.

As long as your god is flesh, you never will know the God who came into Jesus flesh and made him who he was.

Oh so God didn't come to Jesus by His Spirit and open up all of His heaven to him as He does in us all who receive His same Holy Spirit, mind?
Read Matt 3:16. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to that man and opens Himself up top that man.
That is not Christianity; in fact, it is repulsive blasphemy. Get behind me, Satan!

Back