Sabbath Day Salvation

I notice that you excuse Ellen White's alcoholic breakfast by calling her a "prophet", and make a claim without providing evidence for your claim.
Take heed the uninspired words of the false prophet you're so eager to dismiss:

Many times in my experience I have been called upon to meet the attitude of a certain class who acknowledged that the testimonies were from God, but took the position that this matter and that matter were Sister White's opinion and judgment. This suits those who do not love reproof and correction, and who, if their ideas are crossed, have occasion to explain the difference between the human and the divine. {2MR 87.2}​
What is sad is Lds, Sda, WoF, etc all have the mind set that their "prophets" were speaking for God, so end result is that their leaders trump the Bible every time!

If the root is holy, so are the branches.
Her cultic mindset is very dangerous, as she is attributing to the Holy Spirit which cannot be from and of Him, as that would be contradicting the scriptures!

No one can be established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous cannot be moved. Proverbs 12:3

If the root is holy, so are the branches.
YeshuaFan said:
Her cultic mindset is very dangerous, as she is attributing to the Holy Spirit which cannot be from and of Him, as that would be contradicting the scriptures!
No one can be established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous cannot be moved. Proverbs 12:3
So what? A prophet is not infallible when not prophesying. She even complained that people take too much stock in "everything" she says, even when she says what she ate for breakfast.
I notice that you excuse Ellen White's alcoholic breakfast by calling her a "prophet", and make a claim without providing evidence for your claim.
Take heed the uninspired words of the false prophet you're so eager to dismiss:

Many times in my experience I have been called upon to meet the attitude of a certain class who acknowledged that the testimonies were from God, but took the position that this matter and that matter were Sister White's opinion and judgment. This suits those who do not love reproof and correction, and who, if their ideas are crossed, have occasion to explain the difference between the human and the divine. {2MR 87.2}​
According to Charisma, the SDA religion was established on a holy foundation, which makes you wonder why she ran off to Jack for comfort.

CharismaticLady: They had no problem anointing me...

Last edited:
I did not report this person.
You shouldn't have to state this, and I don't know who flagged a post nor do I care. The only visible indication of reporting a violation is the action of the moderation staff, and questioning their determination is itself a violation. None of us should shift the blame to others, which is what we're witnessing.

@JonHawk ; @YeshuaFan @Common Tater @John t @RiJoRi

Seeing as one or more of you reported me which is why you haven't heard from me for a few days, I must put you all on ignore so as to not be pulled into a conversation from baited questions you can report me on again.
Not to disillusion you, but nothing you said was worth reporting.

Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. Later He rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen from the dead. Mark 16

Seeing as one or more of you reported me which is why you haven't heard from me for a few days, I must put you all on ignore so as to not be pulled into a conversation from baited questions you can report me on again.

@CharismaticLady

You really have things backward, CL

I have had many of my reports reported. SO WHAT? Any poster on CARM can report another poster for anything, however, it is not until a moderator reads the report, and agrees that YOUR POST crosses a boundary line that an action takes place on your post. Can you see that? In other words, other posters have no say-so on what happens to your post, which is deemed by a moderator to have crossed a line. YOU ALOINE bear the responsibility for your posts being edited, no one else.

On a different note, I offer a challenge to you: TEST THE SPIRITS. Here is why.

1 John 4:
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God, and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Do you agree with this, your post on this thread?

He was both, just as John, who wrote Revelation, was. I have been told by God that He was giving me the office of teacher. But I also have the gift of prophecy. But I am not a prophetess with that office. But because of these gifts from God, Himself, I can teach both men and women.

Do you agree with this post?
CharismaticLady said:
Don't ask me, ask God like I did. He will answer you like He did me.

What about this post?

https://forums.carm.org/threads/sab...Paul's culture and his own opinion as a Jew.
These are your posts, and they ar...id that yt Gideon, He can do likewise to you.

Last edited:
Not to disillusion you, but nothing you said was worth reporting.

Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. Later He rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen from the dead. Mark 16
@CharismaticLady You really have things backward, CL
I have had many of my reports reported. SO WHAT? Any poster on CARM can report another poster for anything, however, it is not until a moderator reads the report, and agrees that YOUR POST crosses a boundary line that an action takes place on your post...
On a different note, I offer a challenge to you: TEST THE SPIRITS. Here is why. 1 John 4: 1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God, and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
JonHawk said:
Now in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, Heb 1

And that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 2 Tim 3:15-17
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 2 Peter 1;19

Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Rev 19:10
And I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, Ezekiel 37:14
CharismaticLady said:
Don't ask me, ask God like I did.
...How much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him? Luke 11:13
CharismaticLady said:
He will answer you like He did me.
“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And My Servant whom I have chosen; Isaiah 43:10
Therefore, here is a challenge to you and it is based upon the passage in 1 John4, which I posted in this post. John admonishes us to not believe every spirit because there are good spirits and bad spirits.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses... Acts 1:8
Here is the best, and simplest way to do it,
  1. has Jesus Christ, the Son of God come in the flesh? If you get a scary answer, or if an awful feeling of dread comes over you, then you know that that "god" is actually a demon. They cannot admit to Jesus Christ being incarnate.
Because I live, you also will live. John 14:16-19
And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain, your faith also is in vain. 15 Moreover, we are even found to be false witnesses of God, 1 Cor 15
Angels who are the Servants of God will answer that question in a positive, assuring manner.
By this we know that we remain in Him and He in us, because He has given to us of His Spirit. 1 John 4:13

For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full assurance; 1 Thess 1:5

Last edited:
@CharismaticLady

You really have things backward, CL

I have had many of my reports reported. SO WHAT? Any poster on CARM can report another poster for anything, however, it is not until a moderator reads the report, and agrees that YOUR POST crosses a boundary line that an action takes place on your post. Can you see that? In other words, other posters have no say-so on what happens to your post, which is deemed by a moderator to have crossed a line. YOU ALOINE bear the responsibility for your posts being edited, no one else.

On a different note, I offer a challenge to you: TEST THE SPIRITS. Here is why.

1 John 4:
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God, and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Do you agree with this, your post on this thread?

What about this post?

These are your posts, and they are not from any male poster. Therefore, here is a challenge to you and it is based upon the passage in 1 John4, which I posted in this post. John admonishes us to not believe every spirit because there are good spirits and bad spirits. Sometime when you are praying, address the god who told you in 2000 that you were going to be given the gift of teaching,

Here is the best, and simplest way to do it,
  1. address him
  2. refer back to the time and place
  3. then ask the crucial question
Sample prayer:

I am praying to the god who was speaking to me in the California desert in the year 2000 between the cities of X and Y on route ABC, has Jesus Christ, the Son of God come in the flesh? If you get a scary answer, or if an awful feeling of dread comes over you, then you know that that "god" is actually a demon. They cannot admit to Jesus Christ being incarnate.

Angels who are the Servants of God will answer that question in a positive, assuring manner. Do not be afraid of asking that question more than once. Gideon asked sever times, and got a solid, God glorifying answer consistently. If God did that yt Gideon, He can do likewise to you.
The Holy Spirit will Never give to nay of us a "revelation" that clearly contradicts what was written in the inspired scriptures to us!

Honestly, I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time reporting you. You have decided that the spirit which speaks to you is the Holy Spirit, despite everything you have been told. God help you.

Honestly, I don't care enough about your opinion to waste my time reporting you. You have decided that the spirit which speaks to you is the Holy Spirit, despite everything you have been told. God help you.
P. S. – There's nothing in the rules that says another party cannot report something. Again, it's up to the moderators to check and take action if they feel it is warranted.
(Has CL skedaddled? I could not link back to her posting.)

--Rich

If our salvation is based on observing the seventh day sabbath, does that mean the Jews already have salvation without Jesus?

israel = His Souls
a soul from adam, hence originating from eden

not a place on this earth...
but rather, souls...

Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, the Spirit of Christ within them was telling them about the sufferings of Christ and the glory that would follow. 1 Peter 1:11, Luke 24:25-27
So you believe Kathryn Kuhlman was a fraud?
"Read the Old Testament. In the life of Jesus Christ the Son of God, dozens of prophecies were fulfilled; but the Old Testament prophets had never seen Jesus. They were only moved upon by the Holy Spirit to give the predictions and the prophecies." ~Kathryn Kuhlman, TGPITW 31​
Was it also Paul's opinion when he said, they all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock and that Rock was Christ?

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” John 8:56
CharismaticLady said:
I believe those "fathers" missed one.
The covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your Seed [Christ Gal 3:16] all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. .Acts 3

Chosen By God
Coming to Him as to a Living Stone; 1 Peter 2

Last edited:
What is sad is Lds, Sda, WoF, etc all have the mind set that their "prophets" were speaking for God, so end result is that their leaders trump the Bible every time!
Like GOD is not Omnipotent enough, I will remember that when the first day churches call for civil laws for noncompliance of first day keeping, because GOD is unable in Omnipotence to do it, Right ???

Bonus Question: How many people did Jesus while walking this earth in the flesh, had killed, with scripture support ??? <<< Just in case you do not see it, as we followers of Jesus' in flesh on earth example, Right ???

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Calling "Lord God Almighty" a liar in the coming seven last plagues, is not the WHOLE TRUTH of GOD. But by then, it is too late for the salvation of man by GOD's decision.

AV Re 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Up to and including death by men. I am willing to bet, they will be beheaded in bulk as social terrorist in noncompliance to first day laws. At that time, ask yourself, does GOD works like that ??? I know this sounds, "Off the Wall" to anyone not guided by the Holy Spirit. BTW, GOD knows you were warned with plenty of reflection time, before it happens.

"... so end result is that their leaders trump the Bible every time!", What happens in the end of time will reveal the true prophets !!!

AV Ps 91:1-8 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Or are you one of the those rapture misinformed people ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

BTW, GOD knows you were warned with plenty of reflection time, before it happens.
"Only those who took refuge in that temple would be saved...
"... What happens in the end of time will reveal the true prophets !!!
Just before the Lamb were elevated seats upon which sat a company of people looking very happy. The light of heaven seemed to shine upon their faces, and they praised God and sang songs of glad thanksgiving that seemed to be like the music of angels. These were they who had come before the Lamb, confessed their sins, been pardoned, and were now waiting in glad expectation of some joyful event.
...a trumpet sounded, the temple shook, shouts of triumph arose from the assembled saints, an awful brightness illuminated the building, then all was intense darkness. The happy people had all disappeared with the brightness, and I was left alone in the silent horror of night." EW, EGW

__________________________________________________________________________________
Pay attention, we will not all sleep, we will be changed— as the trumpet sounds.

Last edited:
Like GOD is not Omnipotent enough, I will remember that when the first day churches call for civil laws for noncompliance of first day keeping, because GOD is unable in Omnipotence to do it, Right ???

Bonus Question: How many people did Jesus while walking this earth in the flesh, had killed, with scripture support ??? <<< Just in case you do not see it, as we followers of Jesus' in flesh on earth example, Right ???

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Calling "Lord God Almighty" a liar in the coming seven last plagues, is not the WHOLE TRUTH of GOD. But by then, it is too late for the salvation of man by GOD's decision.

AV Re 20:4-5 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Up to and including death by men. I am willing to bet, they will be beheaded in bulk as social terrorist in noncompliance to first day laws. At that time, ask yourself, does GOD works like that ??? I know this sounds, "Off the Wall" to anyone not guided by the Holy Spirit. BTW, GOD knows you were warned with plenty of reflection time, before it happens.

"... so end result is that their leaders trump the Bible every time!", What happens in the end of time will reveal the true prophets !!!

AV Ps 91:1-8 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Yours in Christ, Michael
The mark of the Beast shall be to deny Jesus as lord and accept Antichrist instead, NOTHING to do with the sabbath day!

The mark of the Beast shall be to deny Jesus as lord and accept Antichrist instead, NOTHING to do with the sabbath day!
The mark of the beast is enforced, in the forehead or in the hand, just before the coming of the Son of Man,...But we see also that the seal or mark of God is placed in the foreheads of his servants in that same time. I ask you to note the following facts: MOB 3.3
In Romans 4:11, circumcision is called a sign and a seal. MOB 3.4
In Revelation 7 the servants of God are said to be sealed in their foreheads. MOB 3.5
Therefore they stand over against one another; one marking those who are saved when the Lord Jesus comes; the other those who are under wrath;
I now come to notice...1. The beast did not come into existence earlier than three hundred years after Christ.
2. All Christians kept the first day of the week during that three hundred years before there was any beast. EGW, Mark of the beast
These speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain,​
19 They follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit. Jude 1​
But these, like natural brute beasts made to be captured and destroyed, who speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption; 2 Peter 2:12-13​
The beast was captured, along with false prophet who had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and the two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of fire. Revelation 19:20
For the Lord has rejected and forsaken the generation of His wrath; Jeremiah 7:28-29​

But God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us; 1 Thess 5

Back