Who Is responsible For The Death Of Matthew Perna? Jan 6

Harry Leggs

For the first time in over a year, Joe Biden’s Justice Department has nothing to say about a January 6 defendant.

Mathew Perna’s heartbroken family will say goodbye to him this week.

After more than a year of enduring nonstop torment by the U.S. Justice Department, the D.C. District Court, and the news media over his minor involvement in January 6, Perna, 37, hanged himself in his garage on Friday night.

His funeral is scheduled for Wednesday.

As I explained in my column Sunday, Matthew Perna did nothing wrong on January 6. He entered an open door manned by two Capitol police officers who did not attempt to stop him or hundreds of other innocent Americans from going inside the building. Matthew did not carry a weapon, assault a police officer, or damage any property. His family said he stayed within the rope lines and took photos that afternoon.
-----------------------------------

Looks to me like they hounded this guy until he committed suicide. When is enough enough?

For the first time in over a year, Joe Biden’s Justice Department has nothing to say about a January 6 defendant.

After more than a year of enduring nonstop torment by the U.S. Justice Department, the D.C. District Court, and the news media over his minor involvement in January 6, Perna, 37, hanged himself in his garage on Friday night.

As I explained in my column Sunday, Matthew Perna did nothing wrong on January 6. He entered an open door manned by two Capitol police officers who did not attempt to stop him or hundreds of other innocent Americans from going inside the building. Matthew did not carry a weapon, assault a police officer, or damage any property. His family said he stayed within the rope lines and took photos that afternoon.

Looks to me like they hounded this guy until he committed suicide. When is enough enough?
I'd say anyone who is a leftist. They are filthy animals. That story is horrific.

They did say Biden did not mention Jan. 6 in his speech nor did he mention the suicide of Perna. The media is ignoring, no surprise there. It is simply amazing what is learned listening to Warroom on GETTR in the morning.

The sad part is we will.neber see justice. Everytime that idiot Brandon steps in front of a mic someone should ask him about Perna. May God rest his soul. I know he's a peace now.

In December, at the behest of his defense attorney, Perna agreed to plead guilty to all four counts. With no criminal record and no violent conduct on January 6, Perna and his family expected a prison sentence of less than a year; Perna’s sentencing hearing was scheduled for March 3, the seven-year anniversary of his mother’s death.

But Matthew Graves, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia handling every January 6 prosecution, intervened and asked the court to delay Perna’s sentencing so his office could make sure Capitol defendants are punished equally. “While every case and every defendant are different, the Government is attempting to ensure that similarly situated January 6 defendants are treated in the same manner,” Graves wrote in a motion on February 11. “The Government is attempting to do that in this case and that requires additional time for the Government’s internal review process to be completed.”

This was very bad news for Perna.

The soulless left are dancing in the streets and baying at the moon.

Seems like a troubled young man who got caught up in an illegal insurrection.
Not clear what he did from the information provided, but he was part of a violent mob that illegally entered the Capitol where he was photographed.

Seems like a troubled young man who got caught up in an illegal insurrection.
Not clear what he did from the information provided, but he was part of a violent mob that illegally entered the Capitol where he was photographed.
Not clear? I don't know what else i can do to make it any more easy to understand?

Mathew Perna Obit.....

He graduated from Sharpsville High School in 2002, then went on to graduate from Penn State University.

Sharpsville High School Alumni Tributes

Matt loved to travel and lived in Thailand and South Korea during his life, teaching English to school children.

He traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia, South America, India and the United States of America making lasting friendships everywhere he went. He went on a mission trip to Haiti and also took many trips with his parents and brother Steve. Matt enjoyed conversing with all walks of life, especially the elderly. It was not unusual for him to strike up conversations with complete strangers, always eager to learn from others.

---------------------------------------

This guy was no domestic terrorist and those responsible for terrorizing him will eventually face justice themselves for their abuses.

Mathew Perna Obit.....

He graduated from Sharpsville High School in 2002, then went on to graduate from Penn State University.

Sharpsville High School Alumni Tributes

Matt loved to travel and lived in Thailand and South Korea during his life, teaching English to school children.

He traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia, South America, India and the United States of America making lasting friendships everywhere he went. He went on a mission trip to Haiti and also took many trips with his parents and brother Steve. Matt enjoyed conversing with all walks of life, especially the elderly. It was not unusual for him to strike up conversations with complete strangers, always eager to learn from others.

---------------------------------------

This guy was no domestic terrorist and those responsible for terrorizing him will eventually face justice themselves for their abuses.
He was clearly one of the best of us.

A huge injustice was committed on Perna. I'd like to know who are the people at the front of the line, pushing the barricades. Were they republicans or hired agitators. I've seen footage of hired agitators in the riot. These people were set up and got caught up in the moment.

Back