Can a person have the Holy Spirit and not know it?

I know this is really hard for you. I can only try to help you:No...The word "female" has meaning, and designates sex. "God created us in His image. In the image of God created He us...Male and female He created us." . Male and female prove two sexes...and it's wise to ask, "Where is the female in the image of God?" It is not and cannot be in His spirit. He is not both male and female. He is Who He is. That's His name. But there is a Bride...precious to Him.

The gender of a noun does not designate the sex of the object. La table in French is feminine. A table is not a female.

That's pretty clear. You asked why we call the Spirit of God "He". You claimed that the Holy Spirit is a female, because "spirit" in Hebrew is feminine. (Interestingly, ruach is masculine in Exodus 10:13...and I only know that because I turn to Strong's for my minimal understanding of Hebrew. I studied Arabic, but only glanced at Hebrew.}

And my point is that your claim is specious: The gender of the noun (in this case ruach which means "breath", or "spirit" or even "wind") does not indicate the sex of Him Whose Breath He actually is. He is male throughout scripture...and His Seed is His Word from which faith comes.
I have answered in as many different ways as possible...except the simplest: He is Male...in fact, The Male.
Sex is defined...sex is definite. He set that in Truth with a Word. He is, and He will always be He.

OK P:ete ......

Men do not have a penis.

Unless they have a penis.

Maybe the HS spirit is a firm believer.

"Sure we got gift's, ...... no one can be".

Last edited:
That's a fallacious claim. God is He...never she. Whoever makes the claim on the basis of grammar does not understand grammar. Whoever makes the claim as a matter of theology has an agenda.

Did you read any of the discussion with Slyzr? Did you reject the argument? Or did you just decide to ignore it, because it's comforting to think that God can be part girl? Do you know how close to blasphemy the claim is, and the dangers we face in this new secular "woke" religion that is being enforced globally, everywhere, but rejected as criminal in all totalitarian states?

There will be a wedding...put all doubts aside. There is a Male and a Female. The Bride is no more male than the Groom can be female.
its not how you characterize it...I mean your way of assembling information is not how it is...

that said... of course there is a wedding...

all His sons and daughters are returning to Him very soon.

its not how you characterize it...I mean your way of assembling information is not how it is...

that said... of course there is a wedding...

all His sons and daughters are returning to Him very soon.
Have you studied language? To say God is feminine is at least error...in this age it's dangerous error.

Have you studied language? To say God is feminine is at least error...in this age it's dangerous error.

OK .....

Look between your legs.

What is that ....

It was so post to be a penis.

But you are stuck in no more penis's.

Unless it your penis.

blah .... blah .... blah .....

Pete ........

Last edited:
I know this is really hard for you. I can only try to help you:No...The word "female" has meaning, and designates sex. "God created us in His image. In the image of God created He us...Male and female He created us." . Male and female prove two sexes...and it's wise to ask, "Where is the female in the image of God?" It is not and cannot be in His spirit. He is not both male and female. He is Who He is. That's His name. But there is a Bride...precious to Him.

I thought it was He created him, male and fe-male.

And as an aside, isn't written Hebrew gender specific?

I never said that the hs is god masculine.

You did

Of course that then means .......

No more men.

Just Jesus and the hs .....

No one to ever be.

Last edited:
I never said that the hs is god.
It really doesn't matter what you said, though, does it? He doesn't change according to what you say. Ever.

He is, after all, God Almighty. Not an invention for the sake of spewing outrage when you're bored.

It really doesn't matter what you said, though, does it? He doesn't change according to what you say. Ever.

He is, after all, God Almighty. Not an invention for the sake of spewing outrage when you're bored.

And when god get's tired of killing everything what then?

I realize you have an evangelistic bend to you .

But what then?

Every one is dead ..... la de da land?

What then .....

I agree, but I believe the effect will be evident. That is, believing the gospel, desiring more of Christ.

But technically, what we need to know and realize is Jesus.
When we are saved, there shall be now a new life in Christ, so will want to read the bible, pray, talk about Jesus etc!

Last edited:
you don’t like God

:(

as a matter of course ..... no.

Seems like a no one can be monster.

Servants to never live.

How may I serve you your grace?

I mean maybe I could ..... but maybe not.

However, a death sentence is hard to swallow.

Your grace.

Last edited:

Welcome to never living again.

It was so post to be Christ could live.

This the issue with charismatics.

The hs ..... the hs

Christ is dead .... only to die.

Never to live Alway's to die.

Back