Is The Ukranian Military Blocking & Killing Civilians, Who Are Trying To Leave The Warzones?

America is fighting Covid and Biden says few weeks left for money for monoclonal antibodies. 3 minutes later he says we will send 500 million to Ukraine.

Pandemic of misinformation.
I agree, misinformation everywhere

However nobody covering the war from the other side of the coin,the testimony was from Ukranians of Russian decent in Mariupol

It's my opinion that the war criminals will be found in the Ukranian ranks, we are just a few months away from the truth being told, and the cell phones in the hands of civilians are full of evidence

We need to invest in Americas borders, finish the wall, and stop the criminals and drugs at the southern border

Last edited:
I agree, misinformation everywhere

However nobody covering the war from the other side of the coin,the testimony was from Ukranians of Russian decent in Mariupol

It's my opinion that the war criminals will be found in the Ukranian ranks, we are just a few months away from the truth being told, and the cell phones in the hands of civilians are full of evidence

We need to invest in Americas borders, finish the wall, and stop the criminals and drugs at the southern border
Putin is smarter than our Fake News media. He knows what some Ukranians are doing to Russians living in Ukraine.
Joe sends 500 million to Ukraine today and our border is unprotected.

Start at 17 minutes.

He lacks a lot of Fake news mumbo jumbo.
Good clip of truth, not many American military men or journalist are telling the true story,first time I seen Col MacGregor, hes speaking truth

Like the journalist stated in the Clip, only Tucker Carlson is showing the other side of the coin, and I agree

Thanks for the clip, I'm gonna add Col Macgregor to my watch list

Good clip of truth, not many American military men or journalist are telling the true story,first time I seen Col MacGregor, hes speaking truth

Like the journalist stated in the Clip, only Tucker Carlson is showing the other side of the coin, and I agree

Thanks for the clip, I'm gonna add Col Macgregor to my watch list
Why do we have to work to find clean reports?

The Media is driven by $$$, sad to see Fox, News Max, and others join the status of fake news

Jesse Waters and Sean Hannity are spearheading the Fox News "Lachlan Murdoch" fake news agenda

I don't know how Tucker Carlson is staying alive, perhaps he doesn't care, because he is going against the fake news Narrative

I watched a few clips from Colonel Macgregor, he was on Tucker's show Mar 7th & 17th a few weeks ago, I missed both shows somehow?

The voice of truth concerning this conflict is small and silent, as the fake news MSM is drooling over promoting World War III with a Nuclear super power Russia, using Zelenskyy and the Ukranian people as their sacrifical puppets

I smiled as I watched the older clips of Macgregor on the conflict, his insight and predictions are/were spot on!

The minute that NATO and USA stated they wouldn't provide a no fly zone or put Boots on the ground, Zelenskyy should have immediately been at the negotiating table waving the white flag, and that was weeks ago

Last edited:
Because the elites via capitalism control the medias.

Thanks to the Internet that will change, but they are slowly trying to censor free speech and free press on the Internet also.

The Ukrainian military has also been mistreating Russians.

Because the elites via capitalism control the medias.

Thanks to the Internet that will change, but they are slowly trying to censor free speech and free press on the Internet also.

The Ukrainian military has also been mistreating Russians.

Yes the Geneva convention has been broken in Ukraine, regarding prisoners of war, using them as tools of propaganda for the MSM, a clear violation silenced in Western Media

The Geneva Convention dosent allow prisoners of war to be photographed, let alone in questioning in humiliation

Take Note of the "War Crimes" taking place, Ukraine and the Western World are the Criminals

America is fighting Covid and Biden says few weeks left for money for monoclonal antibodies. 3 minutes later he says we will send 500 million to Ukraine.

Pandemic of misinformation.
Geriatric Joe, waiting for an orange jump suit and prison cell with his son Hunter

Back