Ukraine's Azov Battalion, The History On This Neo Nazi Group?

Truth7t7

Make Nazism Great Again: The Final Push of the Dying Empire
Mar 26, 2022

A quick neo-Nazi recap

By now only the brain dead across NATOstan – and there are hordes – are not aware of Maidan in 2014. Yet few know that it was then Ukrainian Minister of Interior Arsen Avakov, a former governor of Kharkov, who gave the green light for a 12,000 paramilitary outfit to materialize out of Sect 82 soccer hooligans who supported Dynamo Kiev. That was the birth of the Azov batallion, in May 2014, led by Andriy Biletsky, a.k.a. the White Fuhrer, and former leader of the neo-nazi gang Patriots of Ukraine.

Together with NATO stay-behind agent Dmitro Yarosh, Biletsky founded Pravy Sektor, financed by Ukrainian mafia godfather and Jewish billionaire Ihor Kolomoysky (later the benefactor of the meta-conversion of Zelensky from mediocre comedian to mediocre President.)

Azov ended up absorbing nearly all neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine and were dispatched to fight against Donbass – with their acolytes making more money than regular soldiers. Biletsky and another neo-Nazi leader, Oleh Petrenko, were elected to the Rada. The White Führer stood on his own. Petrenko decided to support then President Poroshenko. Soon the Azov battalion was incorporated as the Azov Regiment to the Ukrainian National Guard.

They went on a foreign mercenary recruiting drive – with people coming from Western Europe, Scandinavia and even South America.

That was strictly forbidden by the Minsk Agreements guaranteed by France and Germany (and now de facto defunct). Azov set up training camps for teenagers and soon reached 10,000 members. Erik “Blackwater” Prince, in 2020, struck a deal with the Ukrainian military that would enable his renamed outfit, Academi, to supervise Azov.

Mar 26, 2022

A quick neo-Nazi recap

By now only the brain dead across NATOstan – and there are hordes – are not aware of Maidan in 2014. Yet few know that it was then Ukrainian Minister of Interior Arsen Avakov, a former governor of Kharkov, who gave the green light for a 12,000 paramilitary outfit to materialize out of Sect 82 soccer hooligans who supported Dynamo Kiev. That was the birth of the Azov batallion, in May 2014, led by Andriy Biletsky, a.k.a. the White Fuhrer, and former leader of the neo-nazi gang Patriots of Ukraine.

Together with NATO stay-behind agent Dmitro Yarosh, Biletsky founded Pravy Sektor, financed by Ukrainian mafia godfather and Jewish billionaire Ihor Kolomoysky (later the benefactor of the meta-conversion of Zelensky from mediocre comedian to mediocre President.)

Azov ended up absorbing nearly all neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine and were dispatched to fight against Donbass – with their acolytes making more money than regular soldiers. Biletsky and another neo-Nazi leader, Oleh Petrenko, were elected to the Rada. The White Führer stood on his own. Petrenko decided to support then President Poroshenko. Soon the Azov battalion was incorporated as the Azov Regiment to the Ukrainian National Guard.

They went on a foreign mercenary recruiting drive – with people coming from Western Europe, Scandinavia and even South America.

That was strictly forbidden by the Minsk Agreements guaranteed by France and Germany (and now de facto defunct). Azov set up training camps for teenagers and soon reached 10,000 members. Erik “Blackwater” Prince, in 2020, struck a deal with the Ukrainian military that would enable his renamed outfit, Academi, to supervise Azov.
I was not in attendance during Sunday's Academy Award ceremony.

How did Zelensky's Oscars speech go?

I am totally disgusted with evil Putin at so many levels.
But with Zelensky, what I am developing is that he is the epicenter of Ding Dongery for his region like Biden is the Grand Pubah for our Planet's Crock Pottery ring leaderships.

I was not in attendance during Sunday's Academy Award ceremony.

How did Zelensky's Oscars speech go?

I am totally disgusted with evil Putin at so many levels.
But with Zelensky, what I am developing is that he is the epicenter of Ding Dongery for his region like Biden is the Grand Pubah for our Planet's Crock Pottery ring leaderships.
I'm no Putin sympathizer by any means, but he doesn't allow homosexuals to dance in the streets, and infect innocent children in public Elementary classrooms "A Good Thing"!

Marriage is between a male-female, and it's written in the Russian constitution "A Good Thing"!

The Ukraine-America love affair has deep ties that go beyond "Kolomoysky-Zelenskyy"

America and the western world,wants Putin to bow his knee to the tune of the globalist demands, and he's not bowing

Human rights violations and war crimes​

Reports published by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) have connected the Azov Battalion to war crimes such as mass looting, unlawful detention, and torture.[87][88] An OHCHR report from March 2016 stated that the organization had "collected detailed information about the conduct of hostilities by Ukrainian armed forces and the Azov regiment in and around Shyrokyne (31km east of Mariupol), from the summer of 2014 to date. Mass looting of civilian homes was documented, as well as targeting of civilian areas between September 2014 and February 2015."[87]

Another OHCHR report documented an instance of rape and torture, writing: "A man with a mental disability was subject to cruel treatment, rape and other forms of sexual violence by 8 to 10 members of the 'Azov' and 'Donbas' (another Ukrainian battalion) battalions in August–September 2014. The victim's health subsequently deteriorated and he was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital."[88] A report from January 2015 stated that a Donetsk Republic supporter was detained and tortured with electricity and waterboarding, which resulted in his confessing to spying for pro-Russian militants.[88]

Human rights violations and war crimes​

Reports published by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) have connected the Azov Battalion to war crimes such as mass looting, unlawful detention, and torture.[87][88] An OHCHR report from March 2016 stated that the organization had "collected detailed information about the conduct of hostilities by Ukrainian armed forces and the Azov regiment in and around Shyrokyne (31km east of Mariupol), from the summer of 2014 to date. Mass looting of civilian homes was documented, as well as targeting of civilian areas between September 2014 and February 2015."[87]

Another OHCHR report documented an instance of rape and torture, writing: "A man with a mental disability was subject to cruel treatment, rape and other forms of sexual violence by 8 to 10 members of the 'Azov' and 'Donbas' (another Ukrainian battalion) battalions in August–September 2014. The victim's health subsequently deteriorated and he was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital."[88] A report from January 2015 stated that a Donetsk Republic supporter was detained and tortured with electricity and waterboarding, which resulted in his confessing to spying for pro-Russian militants.[88]
Yes Russia is focused on the Donbas and Mariupol, major strongholds of the Azov Batallion, Putin stated he was going to destroy the savages, and your watching it take place

Yes Russia is focused on the Donbas and Mariupol, major strongholds of the Azov Batallion, Putin stated he was going to destroy the savages, and your watching it take place
I do note however that their human rights violations took place 7 years ago. The trouble is that they last a long time in the memory. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Now Ukraine will be using Russia's human rights violations to justify a war of attrition against Russian occupation.

I do note however that their human rights violations took place 7 years ago. The trouble is that they last a long time in the memory. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Now Ukraine will be using Russia's human rights violations to justify a war of attrition against Russian occupation.
The Azov was stationed in the Donbas and bombing civilians right up to Russias entry into Ukraine on Feb 24 2022

The Azov war crimes and human rights violations exist to this day, civilians have stated they were shooting civilians trying to leave the war zones, and much more

Mar 26, 2022

A quick neo-Nazi recap

The presence of Nazis in Ukraine is not really subject to any genuine dispute. The question is, is it a relatively modest number as would be in inferred from most reporting, or is the entire country crawling with Nazis, as people like Alex Jones aledge. If you admit the possibility of a latter, generally speaking, your relegated to the status of a Vladimir Putin booster and Russia propagandist. I frankly don't know the answer.

The presence of Nazis in Ukraine is not really subject to any genuine dispute.
agreed. Just as the presence of neo-confederates in the US is not in dispute (and similarly their presence isn't justification for someone to invade the US to "de-Confederize" the country)

A number of Ukrainian freedom fighters viewed the Nazis as liberators from Soviet oppression and genocide. Remember, Germany invaded after the Ukrainians had fought for decades against the Red Army to try to achieve independence, and not long after the Soviets decimated (and I use that word literally - they killed 13% of Ukrainians) the Ukrainian populace with the Holodomor genocide.

So the coming of the Nazis was viewed favorably to some. And that rose-tinted view was passed down to children and grandchildren, and something like that is hard to be rid of, just like we have people in the US who do the same wrt the Confederacy.

The question is, is it a relatively modest number as would be in inferred from most reporting, or is the entire country crawling with Nazis, as people like Alex Jones aledge. If you admit the possibility of a latter, generally speaking, your relegated to the status of a Vladimir Putin booster and Russia propagandist. I frankly don't know the answer.
There's zero evidence that it is any large amount of the population.

The presence of Nazis in Ukraine is not really subject to any genuine dispute. The question is, is it a relatively modest number as would be in inferred from most reporting, or is the entire country crawling with Nazis, as people like Alex Jones aledge. If you admit the possibility of a latter, generally speaking, your relegated to the status of a Vladimir Putin booster and Russia propagandist. I frankly don't know the answer.
The question arises for the Putin defenders: Is there any reason why a nation's sovereignty could be violated?

The question arises for the Putin defenders: Is there any reason why a nation's sovereignty could be violated?
Exactly. There are neo-nazis in the US (and Pro-Confederate folks). Even in our police forces and federal law enforcement. Does that give another country the right to invade us? Looking at some of the pro-Putin defenders, it would seem like it.....

Exactly. There are neo-nazis in the US (and Pro-Confederate folks). Even in our police forces and federal law enforcement. Does that give another country the right to invade us? Looking at some of the pro-Putin defenders, it would seem like it.....
Don't forget that Alaska used to belong to Russia. The way Putin thinks he might want it back.

Sorry, Sarah. Looks like you won't get that seat in Congress after all. :(

America violated Libya and its sovereign Nation, launching hundreds of tomahawk missiles, overthrowing its government, and turning it over to the Muslim Brotherhood?

America violated Iraq's sovereign Nation, overthrowing its government in search of weapons of mass destruction, that were never found?

Fact is, since 1991 NATO has expanded to Russia's borders, and Ukraine was the last front for NATO to gain, that would put missile bases just 350 miles away from Moscow

Would America allow Russia/China to install missile bases on its Mexican or Canadian borders, "No"! It would stop the actions immediately, up to and including war and occupation of the sovereign countries

The Russian Bear has been poked in his cage for years by the west, the cage door is now open

Would America allow Russia/China to install missile bases on its Mexican or Canadian borders, "No"! It would stop the actions immediately, up to and including war and occupation of the sovereign countries
That argument simply does not work.

Latvia and Estonia are NATO countries, and both have borders with Russia and both joined after the fall of the Soviet Union. Even further, Russia has a tiny bit of land called Kalingrad Oblast, seperate from the rest of Russia that sits on the Baltic sea, bordered by two more NATO countries (Poland and Lithuania). All of which have military installations while bordering Russia, and Russia while bordering said NATO countries.

Russia has troops in Georgia, Moldova, and had them in Ukraine before this war, all without the consent of the governments in question, and all being countries that border NATO countries.

That argument simply does not work.

Latvia and Estonia are NATO countries, and both have borders with Russia and both joined after the fall of the Soviet Union. Even further, Russia has a tiny bit of land called Kalingrad Oblast, seperate from the rest of Russia that sits on the Baltic sea, bordered by two more NATO countries (Poland and Lithuania). All of which have military installations while bordering Russia, and Russia while bordering said NATO countries.

Russia has troops in Georgia, Moldova, and had them in Ukraine before this war, all without the consent of the governments in question, and all being countries that border NATO countries.
Reality Check, Russia Is Pushed Into A Western World Created Corner, NATO Won't Have A Future Base In Ukraine

Russia Wasn't Seeking A Revival Of Its Relationship With Cuba, Desiring To Put Missile Bases In Its Country

The Russian Bear has been poked in his cage for years by the west, the cage door is now open

Reality Check, Russia Is Pushed Into A Western World Created Corner, NATO Won't Have A Future Base In Ukraine

Russia Wasn't Seeking A Revival Of Its Relationship With Cuba, Desiring To Put Missile Bases In Its Country

I see you couldn't address a single fact there. Not surprised.

I see you couldn't address a single fact there. Not surprised.
The fact has been clearly addressed, Russia is a Nuclear superpower, and it's not going to allow NATO to put missile bases in Ukraine

The world can cry and rant all they want, NATO nor the US are backing Ukraine in a no fly zone or boots on the ground

It's time for Zelenskyy to surrender, save further death and destruction, because the Bear isn't gonna give up, sanctions or western MSM propaganda cant stop Putins resolve concerning the matter

"Reality Check"

agreed. Just as the presence of neo-confederates in the US is not in dispute (and similarly their presence isn't justification for someone to invade the US to "de-Confederize" the country)

A number of Ukrainian freedom fighters viewed the Nazis as liberators from Soviet oppression and genocide. Remember, Germany invaded after the Ukrainians had fought for decades against the Red Army to try to achieve independence, and not long after the Soviets decimated (and I use that word literally - they killed 13% of Ukrainians) the Ukrainian populace with the Holodomor genocide.

So the coming of the Nazis was viewed favorably to some. And that rose-tinted view was passed down to children and grandchildren, and something like that is hard to be rid of, just like we have people in the US who do the same wrt the Confederacy.

There's zero evidence that it is any large amount of the population.
Well, my families from the south on both sides, so growing up we spend all of our vacation time in the south in the company of Southerners, and I don't think I've encountered a neo-Confederat, even back in the 1960s when racial animus was really very high. Of course I was very young then, and it could be that such things were simply not discussed in polite company, but I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that even in the intervening years. I personally never heard anybody offer a single word of defense for the KKK or any similar racial hatred group. Clearly somebody was responsible for the racial violence of the 1960s so I know it existed.

But simply from personal observation, I'm tempted to believe that most of the racial hatred identity groups that are around today have a little or nothing to do with the holdover racial hatred that existed in in the 1960s. I'm tempted to believe that, that particular iteration of racial hatred died out with the generation that held it, and in large part it was not transmitted to the next. None of which is to deny new manifestations of racial hatred that, to one extent or another, has supplanted it.

But, as to evidence of widespread Nazism in Ukraine, Alex Jones claims to have it. It involves video of people having their genitalia shot off, so I elected not to view it. If anybody has the stomach for "getting to the bottom of this" I suppose they could look up the video feed. Generally, I don't frequent the platforms where Infowars continent is posted. I just happened to follow a link that appeared in one of these forms.

Nothing unique about this particular situation. As they say the first casualty of war is the truth. But for the record, I'd rather see Ukraine prevail in this instance, simply because they were innocent to the extent they weren't invading Russia.

Back