Shall we sigh and cry?

Him

Shall we Sigh and cry? Is this part of who we are?

Let us pray as we open His word and work our way this study.
Let horror take us over because of the wicked oh LORD. May we sigh and cry for all the abominations done in our midst. Let our eyes run down with tears day and night, let them not cease for the virgin Daughter , your Church. It is broken with a great breach, a sickening wound. And they will not hear, so let our souls weep in prayer to You oh God for their pride. Let our eyes weep sore, running down with tears because the Lord’s flock is held captive in their wickedness. Let us have great heaviness and continued sorrow in our hearts, for the brethren and our kinsmen, the people of this earth. Let us be vexed, tortured in seeing and hearing day and night their unlawful deeds. Let us be weeping Father, for many walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Whose end is destruction, death. For their God is their belly, their appetite. In that they mind earthly things. Let horror take hold of us because they have forsaken Your Law dear God. May we grieve because they have not kept thy Word. Let us weep as we behold your people who professed your peaceful completeness that is Christ Jesus but have forsaken it. May we be humble, bewailing for they have not repented of their uncleanness, their impure ways, their idolatry, making themselves gods, doing their own ways.

In our affliction, being vexed in much anguish of heart, in tears. Travailing as giving birth, that Christ may be formed in us and them hat they may know the love we have for them through You amen.

Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Psalms 119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
Psalms 119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
Jeremiah 9:1 Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain (pierced, bored through, profaned) of the daughter of my people!

Jeremiah 9:2 Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them! for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.
Jeremiah 14:17 Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.
Jeremiah 13:17 But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.
Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
Romans 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
2 Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2 Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Psalms 119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
Psalms 119:158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
Luke 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
2 Corinthians 12:21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.
Deuteronomy 9:24 Ye have been rebellious against the LORD from the day that I knew you.
Deuteronomy 9:25 Thus I fell down before the LORD forty days and forty nights, as I fell down at the first; because the LORD had said he would destroy you.
Deuteronomy 9:26 I prayed therefore unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, destroy not thy people and thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed through thy greatness, which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand.

Let horror take us over because of the wicked oh LORD. May we sigh and cry for all the abominations done in our midst. Let our eyes run down with tears day and night, let them not cease for the virgin Daughter , your Church. It is broken with a great breach, a sickening wound. And they will not hear, so let our souls weep in prayer to You oh God for their pride. Let our eyes weep sore, running down with tears because the Lord’s flock is held captive in their wickedness. Let us have great heaviness and continued sorrow in our hearts, for the brethren and our kinsmen, the people of this earth. Let us be vexed, tortured in seeing and hearing day and night their unlawful deeds. Let us be weeping Father, for many walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Whose end is destruction, death. For their God is their belly, their appetite. In that they mind earthly things. Let horror take hold of us because they have forsaken Your Law dear God. May we grieve because they have not kept thy Word. Let us weep as we behold your people who professed your peaceful completeness that is Christ Jesus but have forsaken it. May we be humble, bewailing for they have not repented of their uncleanness, their impure ways, their idolatry, making themselves gods, doing their own ways.

In our affliction, being vexed in much anguish of heart, in tears. Travailing as giving birth, that Christ may be formed in us and them hat they may know the love we have for them through You amen.

Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
Psalms 119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
Jeremiah 9:1 Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain (pierced, bored through, profaned) of the daughter of my people!

Jeremiah 9:2 Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them! for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.
Jeremiah 14:17 Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.
Jeremiah 13:17 But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD'S flock is carried away captive.
Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
2 Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2 Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Psalms 119:158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.
2 Corinthians 12:21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.
Deuteronomy 9:24 Ye have been rebellious against the LORD from the day that I knew you.
Deuteronomy 9:25 Thus I fell down before the LORD forty days and forty nights, as I fell down at the first; because the LORD had said he would destroy you.
Deuteronomy 9:26 I prayed therefore unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, destroy not thy people and thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed through thy greatness, which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand.
It is very difficult for the religious minds to drop all their religious beliefs for a god and actually receive in them the living God that Jesus received in Matt 3:16 to be like Him themselves. They will tell you it is impossible for God to come to them, they are waiting for a man as a god to come save them.

They have been waiting for this god of flesh to come for 6000 years instead of the One who is a Spirit and at their door this day knocking waiting ro them to open it to Him. And all who will He came to us and sups with us and is in us.

See Matt 3:16, the example of how God comes to man and opens up who He is and His heaven to us, but sense they seek another to come this example of how He does come to man means noting at all for these religious minds who has a belief about a god. They dont believe God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His heaven to him. They say it wasn't necessary dont they? These has man a man a god instead of the One who did come to Jesus that is a Spirit and not flesh. Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see Jesus, Jesus said so himself.

Jesus God is Spirit and the One who came to him and opened up nHis heaven and Himself to Jesus. The One he prayed to, the One he obeyed and said sent him to lead you to Him. Few who actually follow Jesus and find that same way of the Father who gives in man His own disposition, mind, or Spirit it is called in the book.

And, most likely you have no clue as to what those passages were actually addressing.

Unless we can learn from the few rare pastor teachers who are capable to present to you the historical background, those who actually know Hebrew and Greek? What do we get?

Make stuff up... Make stuff up to move the emotions of ignorant believers who also have no idea what those passages are addressing either.

Sad state of affairs in the church today.

And, the fact that many can not understand what the Bible teaches makes that quite evident.

And, most likely you have no clue as to what those passages were actually addressing.
In your eyes I agree. But as for me to look at it from the same eyes of God who is a Spirit and to have His same sight, perhaps it isn't I who doesnt understand them?
Unless we can learn from the few rare pastor teachers who are capable to present to you the historical background, those who actually know Hebrew and Greek? What do we get?

Make stuff up... Make stuff up to move the emotions of ignorant believers who also have no idea what those passages are addressing either.

And, the fact that many can not understand what the Bible teaches makes that quite evident.
I agree -- and the teachers and preaches are confined to their own understanding and these can know the book in Hebrew, Greek and Latin, and can teach it, preach it, quote it, and still not know what it is actually about spiritually. SO these make up stuff from their own understanding and form laws for people to creed to instead of having the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did in the Father of it.

The Bible is not a historical document, it is a religious document.

This is the sad state of Christianity this day and the very reason for the escalating decline of Christendom. Who in their right mind would want to follow one of these where there is no reality of God be in you as He was in Jesus at all, and only tell you about the gods they have formed from opinions and beliefs for a god.

Historical background? God always has been a Spirit and man has always been the temple of Him by His Spirit. That is the history of God from Gen - Rev.

Last edited:
In your eyes I agree. But as for me to look at it from the same eyes of God who is a Spirit and to have His same sight, perhaps it isn't I who doesnt understand them?

I agree -- and the teachers and preaches are confined to their own understanding and these can know the book in Hebrew, Greek and Latin, and can teach it, preach it, quote it, and still not know what it is actually about spiritually. SO these make up stuff from their own understanding and form laws for people to creed to instead of having the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did in the Father of it.

The Bible is not a historical document, it is a religious document.

This is the sad state of Christianity this day and the very reason for the escalating decline of Christendom. Who in their right mind would want to follow one of these where there is no reality of God be in you as He was in Jesus at all, and only tell you about the gods they have formed from opinions and beliefs for a god.

Historical background? God always has been a Spirit and man has always been the temple of Him by His Spirit. That is the history of God from Gen - Rev.
Reminder... I have you on Ignore. Just peeked to see again how you block a good conversation that may lead to something productive.

Reminder... I have you on Ignore. Just peeked to see again how you block a good conversation that may lead to something productive.
I understand! Those who put another one on ignore are so insecure in who they are in the Father that they just try and ignore that what they dont understand. I dont hold you against that at all, Jesus had this same problem with those who didn't understand him as well, and look how they treated him!

The way of Christ is always confusing to those elementary minds who serves a different god from the One Jesus obeyed, and called father, and prayed to and said sent him to show you the way to the Father yourself.

Because of your elementary understanding, your last resort is just to ignore that what you cant explain from lack in comprehension spiritually.

It can only be productive if you follow the way of Jesus to be like His father as he was like Him. but because His way is blaspheme for most of you there is no way to construct a dissent conversation. You cant understand that what you are ignorant of.

this is so vague …no abomination named.

what is the crying for and sighing. .
just the Self romanticizing about abstract ‘sins’ and wickedness?

You have no idea.
Take care

You have no idea.
Take care
Then that makes both of us in the same boat.......

If you ever want to learn about those passages in detail and historical backgrounds, PM me. It would just take too long here in this format.

Then that makes both of us in the same boat.......

If you ever want to learn about those passages in detail and historical backgrounds, PM me. It would just take too long here in this format.
No just you. Take care

Back