Understanding Scripture

So, are you try-ing to contradict John 1:1+14 Gary? Those verses tell us that the WORD " was God " ( Spirit ) and then became " FLESH " as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! So He was God ( Spirit ) and then became God in the Flesh ( no longer just a Spirit called the WORD, Gary )! Case closed!
No you are defiantly contradicting John . The word of God is in man not on stone nor a page of paper. We who are of God have the mind of His anointing, Christ in us just as Jesus was anointed of God. We speak the words of God Himself not what another says about Him in opinions from a religious man made doctrine such as a trinity.

These never has met God face to face. But if they ever do see Him as He is this day, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, that it seems you do not believe at all.

Are you born again ?

If so can you share how and when ?

thank you
Born again is setting aside the religious mind formed through opinions and making doctrines to regulate a belief instead of the reality of God Himself coming and opening up who He is and His heaven to you.

He came to me no different at all from the way He came to Jesus and spend up all of who He is and His heaven to that man. This is the only way one can be born again, born of Gods Holy Mind, or Spirit it is called.

But to write how that came about would take a few to testify of. If you are truly interested I will take the time and write it.

I did prison ministry for over 25 years and an amazing thing happened with God and myself when visiting a prison in Iowa Park Texas. God is not at all what I had been taught to believe from mans religious minds that is so contrary to what God teaches Himself.

No you are defiantly contradicting John . The word of God is in man not on stone nor a page of paper. We who are of God have the mind of His anointing, Christ in us just as Jesus was anointed of God. We speak the words of God Himself not what another says about Him in opinions from a religious man made doctrine such as a trinity.

These never has met God face to face. But if they ever do see Him as He is this day, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3, that it seems you do not believe at all.
So if the WORD of God is not on paper in our Bibles, then why did you quote 1 John 3 Gary?!!!!!!!!! The Word of God is not only in some men's hearts, but also on paper ( Papyrus in the original ) and on stone ( the 10 commandments that God carved out of stone and then gave to Moses as per Exodus chapter 20 & Deut.5:1-22 Gary!-----------------------------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

New International Version​

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then He ( the Lord God, Gary ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses, Gary ). -------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- Now back to John 1:1+14 that you contradicted Gary, it says He " Was God " ( Spirit ) not a god as Jw's & you WRONGFULLY say Gary, and then became " Flesh " ( incarnate - God in the Flesh - Gary ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! God the Father fully backs that up in Heb.1:8 where He calls Him ( His only begotten Son - Jesus Christ - as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18, Gary ) " O God "!

Last edited:
So if the WORD of God is not on paper in our Bibles, then why did you quote 1 John 3 Gary?!!!!!!!!! The Word of God is not only in some men's hearts, but also on paper ( Papyrus in the original ) and on stone ( the 10 commandments that God carved out of stone and then gave to Moses as per Exodus chapter 20 & Deut.5:1-22 Gary!-----------------------------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

New International Version​

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then He ( the Lord God, Gary ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses, Gary ). -------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- Now back to John 1:1+14 that you contradicted Gary, it says He " Was God " ( Spirit ) not a god as Jw's & you WRONGFULLY say Gary, and then became " Flesh " ( incarnate - God in the Flesh - Gary ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! God the Father fully backs that up in Heb.1:8 where He calls Him ( His only begotten Son - Jesus Christ - as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18, Gary ) " O God "!
Your god is a page of paper, my God resides in me just as He did in Jesus. His word became flesh, my flesh. He in me and I in Him are one. You should consider the prayer Jesus prayed to his God for you in John 17. Or at least read it.

Your god is a page of paper, my God resides in me just as He did in Jesus. His word became flesh, my flesh. He in me and I in Him are one. You should consider the prayer Jesus prayed to his God for you in John 17. Or at least read it.
How many times must I CORRECTLY tell you Gary, that my GOD ( not god as you wrongfully said again ) is the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 - as John 1:1 & Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8 calls each of those 3 Divine Persons " God ", Gary )! Yes indeed the Scriptures that God the Holy Spirit inspired those Holy men to write is now on paper in our Bibles and the 10 Commandments were written by God the WORD Himself on 2 Stone tablets that He gave to Moses as per Deut.5:22 that I posted AS IS for you to read! Since Jesus is both God and Man, Gary, yes indeed as Man, He prayed to God His Father! So FYI Gary in John 1:1 the WORD " was God " ( Precarnate Jesus Christ and NOT You Gary ) and then He ( God the WORD of John 1:1, Gary ) became " FLESH " ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ - NOT you Gary )! So stop reading John 1:1+14 WRONG Gary because the WORD ( God ) in John 1:1 NEVER became your FLESH in John 1:14! Case closed Gary! He ( the REAL Jesus Christ's Spirit as the WORD - God ) is NOT in you because you have a counterfeit Jesus that you say is just a man only!

How many times must I CORRECTLY tell you Gary, that my GOD ( not god as you wrongfully said again ) is the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 - as John 1:1 & Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8 calls each of those 3 Divine Persons " God ", Gary )! Yes indeed the Scriptures that God the Holy Spirit inspired those Holy men to write is now on paper in our Bibles and the 10 Commandments were written by God the WORD Himself on 2 Stone tablets that He gave to Moses as per Deut.5:22 that I posted AS IS for you to read! Since Jesus is both God and Man, Gary, yes indeed as Man, He prayed to God His Father! So FYI Gary in John 1:1 the WORD " was God " ( Precarnate Jesus Christ and NOT You Gary ) and then He ( God the WORD of John 1:1, Gary ) became " FLESH " ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ - NOT you Gary )! So stop reading John 1:1+14 WRONG Gary because the WORD ( God ) in John 1:1 NEVER became your FLESH in John 1:14! Case closed Gary! He ( the REAL Jesus Christ's Spirit as the WORD - God ) is NOT in you because you have a counterfeit Jesus that you say is just a man only!
Well you can tell me your doctrine as many times as you like, But the way for me is Jesus Christ to be like him in the Father. You should at least consider the way of Jesus Christ in the Father.

Well you can tell me your doctrine as many times as you like, But the way for me is Jesus Christ to be like him in the Father. You should at least consider the way of Jesus Christ in the Father.
Then stop posting your LIE, that I worship a god and NOT GOD ( the TRINITY - FSHS of Matt.28:19 )! Case closed!

Then stop posting your LIE, that I worship a god and NOT GOD ( the TRINITY - FSHS of Matt.28:19 )! Case closed!
What is it that you do not understand that Jesus is the way to the Father that you be like Him and Jesus was clear that you are to be?

You are not the way, I am not the way, the way to the Father is by His Spirit be in you.

What is it that you do not understand that Jesus is the way to the Father that you be like Him and Jesus was clear that you are to be?

You are not the way, I am not the way, the way to the Father is by His Spirit be in you.
What is it that you do NOT understand in John 1:1-18 and Heb.1:6+8 Gary?! FYE Gary, those posted AS IS scriptures tells us that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully human as a man! Jesus Himself tells us that in John 8:58 that He was the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 who spoke to Moses as a burning bush, in order for Him to have known Abraham ( Abram ) before Abraham was born! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only as per his say so - man's word )!

What is it that you do NOT understand in John 1:1-18 and Heb.1:6+8 Gary?! FYE Gary, those posted AS IS scriptures tells us that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully human as a man! Jesus Himself tells us that in John 8:58 that He was the " I AM " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14 who spoke to Moses as a burning bush, in order for Him to have known Abraham ( Abram ) before Abraham was born! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only as per his say so - man's word )!
But I do understand John 1. His word does become flesh in all who will receive him. it is you dont seem to understand why God sent Jesus to show you His way.

Perhaps you should re examine John 1 to see if His word has become flesh in you for man really is the temple of Him that you say is false.

Last edited:
Of course ......

There is a FSHS.

And no one else can be.
Thats right. One cant be of Gods Spirit least you have His Spirit to know what it is for you to be His son by His Spirit, or mind as it is called.

Most dont have a clue what it is to have from God that what Jesus had from Him.

But I do understand John 1. His word does become flesh in all who will receive him. it is you dont seem to understand why God sent Jesus to show you His way.

Perhaps you should re examine John 1 to see if His word has become flesh in you for man really is the temple of Him that you say is false.

FYI Gary, since John 1:1 POINT BLANK says " The WORD " ( not His word as you WRONGFULLY said in your twisted response to me above in this post - Man's word ) " was God " and then God the WORD became " FLESH " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, the readers can CLEARLY see that it is YOU and NOT Me that needs to re-examine John 1:1-18! The ONLY Son that God the Father will ever call " O God " ( see Heb.1:8 Gary ) is only Jesus Christ because He " Was God " the WORD in John 1:1, through/by whom ALL things were made/created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! All other sons of GOD are adopted, as I correctly told you several times now on record on CARM, as per what God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write in Ephesians 1:5! So case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only as per his twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! The REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8! Gary's say so remains 100% rebuked by all these posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit also INSPIRED the Apostle Paul to write!

FYI Gary, since John 1:1 POINT BLANK says " The WORD " ( not His word as you WRONGFULLY said in your twisted response to me above in this post - Man's word ) " was God " and then God the WORD became " FLESH " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, the readers can CLEARLY see that it is YOU and NOT Me that needs to re-examine John 1:1-18! The ONLY Son that God the Father will ever call " O God " ( see Heb.1:8 Gary ) is only Jesus Christ because He " Was God " the WORD in John 1:1, through/by whom ALL things were made/created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! All other sons of GOD are adopted, as I correctly told you several times now on record on CARM, as per what God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write in Ephesians 1:5! So case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only as per his twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! The REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8! Gary's say so remains 100% rebuked by all these posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit also INSPIRED the Apostle Paul to write!
John 1 is about His word be in you.

John 1 is about His word be in you.
John 1:1+14 is CLEARLY about the WORD " Was God " and then became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ ( God in the Flesh, Gary )! He ( Jesus Christ ) was " Immanuel " ( God with us as per Matt.1:23- to show us the way to God the father as per John 14:6 )! Case closed on your counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only and not God the Word also as per your Twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! The real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8! Thus these AS IS posted scriptures still rebukes ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) Gary's Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so about the REAL Jesus Christ ( being a man only and not Immanuel - as per Gary's say so ), when He was with us in the flesh in this world for 30+ years!

John 1:1+14 is CLEARLY about the WORD " Was God " and then became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ ( God in the Flesh, Gary )! He ( Jesus Christ ) was " Immanuel " ( God with us as per Matt.1:23- to show us the way to God the father as per John 14:6 )! Case closed on your counterfeit Jesus ( just a man only and not God the Word also as per your Twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! The real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8! Thus these AS IS posted scriptures still rebukes ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) Gary's Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so about the REAL Jesus Christ ( being a man only and not Immanuel - as per Gary's say so ), when He was with us in the flesh in this world for 30+ years!
You should seek the God who sent Jesus to lead you to Him.

You should seek the God who sent Jesus to lead you to Him.
FYI again Gary, God the Father sent God the Word of John 1:1 to become Flesh as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14 to show us the way to the Father as per John 14:6! Then when Jesus finished job, He sent ( John 16:7 ) God the Holy Spirit on Pentecost of AD 33 to permanently dwell in all save peoples Temples/Bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19 in conjunction with Acts chapter Two! ----------------------------

John 16:7
New King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper ( the Holy Spirit Gary )will not come to you; but if I depart, I ( Jesus ) will send Him( the Holy Spirit ) to you.

Last edited:
FYI again Gary, God the Father sent God the Word of John 1:1 to become Flesh as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14 to show us the way to the Father as per John 14:6! Then when Jesus finished job, He sent ( John 16:7 ) God the Holy Spirit on Pentecost of AD 33 to permanently dwell in all save peoples Temples/Bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19 in conjunction with Acts chapter Two! ----------------------------

John 16:7​

New King James Version​

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper ( the Holy Spirit Gary )will not come to you; but if I depart, I ( Jesus ) will send Him( the Holy Spirit ) to you.
Yes God sends His word in all who will receive Him as Jesus and these others did and wrote about their experiences with His word becoming our flesh just as it says. He in you and you I nHim as one. Only because you have a different religious belief from the way God puts in man His word is only written for people to guess at from lack in having His word as their own mind. He will open who He is and all of His heaven to you to if you would let Him instead of dictate to your god your ways for a god.

Back