The Church recognizes the Father as "the source and origin of the whole divinity".

Okay, so I am correct to say...

“Trinitarians believe the Father is the source and origin of the whole divinity.”

Would I be correct to say...

“Trinitarians believe the Son is the source and origin of the whole divinity.”
Once again God the Father is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity. It follows that the Son is the Principle from Principle. Some may say God from God or God in God.

You should be able to answer your own question on account of in the order of nature Sonship is posterior to Fatherhood.

You keep trying to imply or infer the Son to be some other thing than very True God Himself.

......Alan

Once again God the Father is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole magnitude of the Blessed Trinity. It follows that the Son is the Principle from Principle. Some may say God from God or God in God.

Okay.......... but my question is..........

Yes or No? I am either right or wrong.

Okay.......... but my question is..........

Yes or No? I am either right or wrong.
And my answer tells you that we would not say, and why we would not say.

You may feel the need to circumvent or gloss over God own Self Revelation in the distinction of persons in order to feel monotheistic wholesome, but we do not.

.......Alan .

And my answer tells you that we would not say, and why we would not say.

“Trinitarians believe the Father IS the source and origin of the whole divinity but the Son is NOT the source and origin of the whole divinity.”

Correct?

“Trinitarians believe the Father IS the source and origin of the whole divinity but the Son is NOT the source and origin of the whole divinity.”

Correct?
Asked and answered. You should really move on....

........Alan

Asked and answered. You should really move on....

Okay it is confirmed that...

Trinitarians believe the Father IS the source and origin of the whole divinity but the Son is NOT the source and origin of the whole divinity.

And moving on...

Trinitarians believe the Father is FROM whom all things are but NOT through whom or in whom all things are. The Son is THROUGH whom all things are but NOT from whom or in whom all things are. The Holy Spirit is IN whom all things are but NOT from whom or through whom all things are.

Anyone disagree with my claim that is what Trinitarians believe?

P.S.

Catholic Catechism 258...

The whole divine economy is the common work of the three divine persons. For as the Trinity has only one and the same nature, so too does it have only one and the same operation: "The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are not three principles of creation but one principle."97 However, each divine person performs the common work according to his unique personal property. Thus the Church confesses, following the New Testament, "one God and Father from whom all things are, and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and one Holy Spirit in whom all things are".98 It is above all the divine missions of the Son's Incarnation and the gift of the Holy Spirit that show forth the properties of the divine persons.

And you believe one of those distinct Persons is YHWH the Father, another one of those distinct Persons is YHWH the Son, and the other distinct Person is YHWH the Holy Spirit.

Correct?

That is three distinct YHWHs.

I realize you also believe they are all in one Being named YHWH as well.

So technically, you have four distinct referents for the name YHWH.
Three ONLY.

So you believe YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

Correct?
False.
YHWH IS The Holy Spirit.

Just to clarify...

I asked... So you believe YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. Correct?

You answered... False.

That would mean... You believe YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

But then you added... YHWH IS The Holy Spirit.

So what is your final answer?

1Y) YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.
1N) YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

2Y) YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Father.
2N) YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Father.

3Y) YHWH The Father IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.
3N) YHWH the Father is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

Just to clarify...

I asked... So you believe YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. Correct?

You answered... False.

That would mean... You believe YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

But then you added... YHWH IS The Holy Spirit.

So what is your final answer?

You are a weirdo. The man clearly stated false, YHWH is the Holy Spirit to your perpetual straw.

Correct?

Why then ask :
That would mean... You believe YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit?

This is what I mean. No matter what answer you get, you respond in a complete opposite manner since all your pee brain can muster is," three persons means three gods". Even when we explain and express the complete opposite. That sounds like your problem, most certainly not ours.

......Alan

You are a weirdo. The man clearly stated false, YHWH is the Holy Spirit to your perpetual straw.

Correct?

Why then ask :
That would mean... You believe YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit?

When I asked... So you believe YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. Correct?

And they answered... False.

If "NOT distinct" is FALSE, then "IS distinct" is TRUE.

I just didn't expect a Trinitarian to say... YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

So just to verify...

Which of the following statements are TRUE?

@aeg4971 please post your answers to the question too.

When I asked... So you believe YHWH Elohim is NOT distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. Correct?

And they answered... False.

If "NOT distinct" is FALSE, then "IS distinct" is TRUE.

I just didn't expect a Trinitarian to say... YHWH Elohim IS distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit.

So just to verify...

@aeg4971 please post your answers to the question too.

The reply was, false. YHWH is the Holy Sprit. Thereby presupposing that YHWH Elohim is not distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. So what the answer was not exactly like you wanted it to be. It still was the answer.

.......Alan

The reply was, false. YHWH is the Holy Sprit. Thereby presupposing that YHWH Elohim is not distinct from YHWH the Holy Spirit. So what the answer was not exactly like you wanted it to be. It still was the answer.

That could very well be what he meant, but you might be wrong. You cannot be sure any more than I can.

That is why I am asking for verification with these simple questions...

And, are YOU able to post your answer to those questions.

That could very well be what he meant, but you might be wrong. You cannot be sure any more than I can.

That is why I am asking for verification with these simple questions...

And, are YOU able to post your answer to those questions.
I am sure that is what he meant if for no other reason than that is what it is.

......Alan

Okay.......... so.......... based on what you believe..........

Is this statement False?

The Father is "the source and origin of the whole divinity".

It seems like you are, but could you please confirm that.
Mr Antagonist you right here and right now are the prime example to exactly why the ancient Greeks gave to the ancient Latins to give interpretation. You are sitting up trying to brawl beat everyone with all the humanism you can muster in words and terms. The English language is quite inadequate to express the Greeks nuance. For this reason the Latins says to mean" Principle" and thus Magnitude, when the Greeks say "source and origin". When we speak of the Father as unbegotten the Son as begotten, the Holy Spirit as proceeding it is not as it is with creatures ,causation or motion by acts to its reception, but purely the relation of the Originator/Father to the Originated/Son to the Originating/Holy Spirit.

Again the Latins says, if you cannot properly perceive this ,then you can only be erroneously supposing, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the Father or that the son and the holy spirit are the Father primary creatures, . Which one is it????

......Alan

Back