Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

unbound

Otherwise it's forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care.

No forced birth, its the human reproductive process, its what happens.
Its feelings based woke thinking like why am I being forced to get older when I dont want to.

Otherwise it's forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care.
You talk as if women are forced to get pregnant or something. Unless you’re raped, having sex is a choice people make, which often results in pregnancy.

How about we take responsibility for our choices.

Not a true statement in this entire sentence.

1. People who engage in sex must deal with the consequences and murder is not an option.

2. Maternity leave? Nonsense it's not to accommodate the mother but to ensure that the mother and child have sufficient time for proper bonding.

3. No universal, subsidized childcare? If one brings a new life into the world there is a commitment to raise the child. I can't think of a single reason childcare assistance would suffer. There is a danger of having babies and then giving them to someone else to raise.

4. Mental health. Just more wild ramblings.

5. Murder is murder.

This is murder:

One human killing another human is murder.
Murder is a legal term, and abortion does not qualify where it is legal.

Murder is illegal,
abortion is legal,
therefore, abortion is not murder.

If you disagree with this logic... you are simply wrong.
(Or you're using some other definition of murder that nobody else is obligated to respect.)

And giving the Baby the death penalty.
The goal of abortion is to end a pregnancy, not to kill an unborn child.
It's just that the latter is an inexorable (at the moment) consequence of the former.

Were there some alternative - transplanting the unwanted pregnancy into a willing woman, or an artificial womb, or something - sign me up right now.

no universal, subsidized childcare
I don't think there should be - why should my taxes raise your child?

Only those that can afford children off their own back should be having them, IMO - the rich get poorer, and the poor get richer!

Back