Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

You can't figure out who is your creator and who is your creature-jesus.

That is massive confusion on your part.
So now we have two creators . Please , please .
Do you not know what the hands of GOD are ?
GOD is just . HE will abundantly pardon .
seek truth .

To be clear one is in great error referring to GOD as a person

According to Lev 26:11, Lev 26:30, Judg 10:16, Isa 42:1, Jer 32:41, and Zech
11:8, God has a soul; which is translated from the Hebrew word nephesh (neh'
fesh).

All through the first chapter of Genesis, nephesh indicates sentient existence; and
applies to aqua life, winged life, beast life, and bug life. Nephesh never applies to
vegetation because flora life isn't sentient; but I think that most serious students of
the Bible would readily agree that the cosmos' designer is conscious and self-aware.
_

By your own quote of Isaiah HE will not give HIS glory to another .
Yep, and the biblical quotes I supplied for your edification openly point out that Christ IS the glory of God, and should never be confused with another.
This is the FATHER talking .
Technically, it's the author who wrote it, and they are receiving this message from the father, but it is not THROUGH the father at all as Paul points out in 1 Corinthians 8:6 The words are FROM God, but only THROUGH Christ.
Use simple understanding , what the scriptures say .
Don’t add to .
No one is adding anything to the scriptures. You're ignoring what they say, and to remove what God has presented is to remove God's blessings.

According to Lev 26:11, Lev 26:30, Judg 10:16, Isa 42:1, Jer 32:41, and Zech
11:8, God has a soul; which is translated from the Hebrew word nephesh (neh'
fesh).

All through the first chapter of Genesis, nephesh indicates sentient existence; and
applies to aqua life, winged life, beast life, and bug life. Nephesh never applies to
vegetation because flora life isn't sentient; but I think that most serious students of
the Bible would readily agree that the cosmos' designer is conscious and self-aware.
_
Reading soul in context
one would without a doubt see it as meaning HEART of .
What one will do or will not do .
the essence of .

Yep, and the biblical quotes I supplied for your edification openly point out that Christ IS the glory of God, and should never be confused with another.

Technically, it's the author who wrote it, and they are receiving this message from the father, but it is not THROUGH the father at all as Paul points out in 1 Corinthians 8:6 The words are FROM God, but only THROUGH Christ.

No one is adding anything to the scriptures. You're ignoring what they say, and to remove what God has presented is to remove God's blessings.
The word tells us how to receive his blessings.
keep his commandments that are within your reach .
Just reading one would know that the prophets wrote the text under GODs guidance.
They become the many hands of GOD .
It rains on the evil as well as the good .
As much as you may wish it not so , GOD bless’ all .
The evil walk under his commandments
The righteous walk above his commandments.

False. Jesus is the living Word, e.g. "the word was made flesh and dwelt among us....etc." Jesus is not a messenger of the word, but embodies God's word. He IS the Word, not a messenger of the Word.

It is only those who hear the Word who can hear what God has to say. It is only those who can see Christ who can see God, e.g. "if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father".

This is a remarkable quotation to refute your own position. Christ IS the glory of God. (Hebrews 1:3; Matthew 16:27: Mark 8:38) He is NOT another.

Jesus doesn't compare himself to a serpent. God instructs Moses to attach a "seraph" to a pole, and Moses complies by constructing a "naXash of brass". These terms are synonymous, and mean "shining one", or "burning one". The only reason serpents are referred to as "naxashim" is because of the burn of their bite. The comparison is in that they're both lifted up and draw all those who will be saved.. It's a type for the crucifixion.
You fail to see the comparison.
They worshipped the serpent not GOD .
Romans 1:25 (KJV)
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Reading soul in context
one would without a doubt see it as meaning HEART of .
What one will do or will not do .
the essence of .

According to Jer 32:41, God's heart and soul are not one and the same, rather;
they are separate elements of His being.

"Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land
assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul."
_

"Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land

According to Deut 6:5, the heart and the soul are also separate elements of a
human's being.

"Thou shalt love The Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and
with all thy might."
_

Your response is pathetic.

The former blind man now saw. It was the Pharisees who were blind - just like you.
You are showing your true spirit .

_
Heart would mean love or hard heart would mean hate or stubbornness.
soul , essence, who one is deep down .
Two descriptions of the same thing .

The Bible depicts God as a sentient being with a heart and a soul; and also super
intelligent, creative, capable of complex thoughts, fluent in numerous languages,
competent in all the known sciences-- e.g. chemistry, engineering, mathematics,
medicine, physics, astronomy, biology, ranching, farming, animal husbandry, etc,
etc, --has a sense of fair play, knows all there is to know about good and evil and
right and wrong, and exemplifies many good graces, viz: God is patient, altruistic,
charitable, generous, compassionate, sympathetic, tolerant, courteous, tactful,
diplomatic, sociable, affable, genial, hospitable, and cordial.

I do not claim God exists as flesh, blood, and bones because Jesus said God
consists of spirit (John 4:24) and most folks are well aware that spirit isn't a
physical material.

However, a sentient being need not be physical to be a person. No, they only
requirement needed in order to exist as a person is having a soul. Well; According
to Lev 26:11, Lev 26:30, Judg 10:16, Isa 42:1, Jer 32:41, and Zech 11:8, God has
a soul; so as far as I'm concerned, God is a person; and by observing His son Jesus,
I know that God is not only a person, but He also acts like a person.

John 1:18 . . No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son-- which is
in the bosom of the Father --has declared Him.

John 14:8-10 . . Philip said: Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for
us. Jesus answered: Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you
such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say:
Show us the Father? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father
is in me?
_

Jesus isn't the Father.

You could not know the Father without the Lord Jesus Christ.

All we can know of the Father has come to us through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus (because He also has humanity) takes God (that He knows through His Deity) ... and translates and interprets God to us, being men. In a manner that we can relate to God!
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in
closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.[He has revealed Him
and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has
made Him known]. John 1:18​

I knew a pastor who taught from the Hebrew and Greek. He wrote me and told me that the same word pastors are commanded to do in exegeting the Scriptures, is the same Greek word that describes what Jesus does for us concerning God. He literally exegetes God to man in a manner that men can relate to. Otherwise? We could not see God! He would be something foreign to us that we can not understand!

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in

The Father has delegated His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to be all we can ever know about God for all eternity.

Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father [cause us to see the Father
—that is all we ask]; then we shall be satisfied.
Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you
not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen
the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father? John 14:8-9​

Jesus is God means of translating Himself to man, in a manner that man can fully relate to!

He is God. All the God man can ever know forever.

All creation was through Him. And, all we can ever know about God is through Him!

I hope some are getting it... Grace and peace.

Gen 1:26a . . And God said: Let us make Man in our image, after our likeness.

The introduction of the plural personal pronouns "us" and "our" into the narrative at
this point has given rise to some interesting speculation regarding the identities of
the antecedents. But we need not guess because within the context of the first
chapter of Genesis, God is revealed as:

1) Himself

2) His spirit

3) His voice.

Those three aspects of God's existence took part in creating the cosmos-- all its
forms of life, matter, and energy --and seeing as how they are spoken of as "us"
and as "our" then I think it's safe to regard those three aspects as sentient beings,
i.e. persons.

FAQ: God's voice is a person?

REPLY: Yes; a very person.

John 1:1-3 . . In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made
by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Greek noun translated "Word" is logos (log'-os) which basically refers to
something spoken as opposed to something going on in one's thoughts, viz; logos
refers to voice, i.e. speech; for example:

"By the voice of God the heavens were of old" (2Pet 3:5)

Please don't ask me how God's voice is a sentient being because it is just too far
beyond the capability of my below-average IQ to comprehend.

What's even more mysterious is how God's voice became an h.sapiens.

John 1:14 . . So the Logos became human and lived here on earth among us.

So then, Christ was mucn more than only a messenger of God's words
_

Let us= YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8

False. Jesus is the living Word, e.g. "the word was made flesh and dwelt among us....etc." Jesus is not a messenger of the word, but embodies God's word. He IS the Word, not a messenger of the Word.

It is only those who hear the Word who can hear what God has to say. It is only those who can see Christ who can see God, e.g. "if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father".

This is a remarkable quotation to refute your own position. Christ IS the glory of God. (Hebrews 1:3; Matthew 16:27: Mark 8:38) He is NOT another.

Jesus doesn't compare himself to a serpent. God instructs Moses to attach a "seraph" to a pole, and Moses complies by constructing a "naXash of brass". These terms are synonymous, and mean "shining one", or "burning one". The only reason serpents are referred to as "naxashim" is because of the burn of their bite. The comparison is in that they're both lifted up and draw all those who will be saved.. It's a type for the crucifixion.
That is just your doctrinal opinion.
no scripture = opinion .

Let us= YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8
The verses before Gen 1:26 you see HE made the heavens and the earth .
Then speaks of creating man .
so HE had made the Angels, to whom HE was speaking , or you must assume
all the Angels were with HIM from eternity even before heaven was created .
In Gen 2 it says heavens and the earth and all the hosts of them .
what is the hosts of heaven , the Angels.

Jesus walked on water and created food and wine from thin air.

can you do that ?

if not ,
stop degrading Christ‘s Deity
by posting speculations about things you do not understand.
John 14:12 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

he said you could .
where is your faith ?

Back