Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

It doesn't mean they were praying to the saints, just like it doesn't mean people were praying to Samuel. ? ?
You guys dont know what prayer is do you?

Prayer is nothing more than communication with God. Jesus didn't pray to God to get things, he prayed to God in conversation. So do I. I hear Him and He hears me just as He heard Jesus when Jesus spoke to Him and Jesus heard God when He spoke to him. I am no different from the same.

You guys are supposed to have that same communication instead of making demands that you call prayer.

...as well as Mary and numerous other departed saints. That's the position of Arch.

Not mine.
I can communicate with God, but Mary and departed saints are dead and no longer accessible.

If you can communicate with the dead, you should hold a seance to see how they are doing and arch with them.

No worship of anyone except God else is found there.
At least you read it, right? :unsure: I am referring to Ephesians 3:10

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.

Quite Catholic!

At least you read it, right? :unsure: I am referring to Ephesians 3:10

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.

Quite Catholic!

No praying to anyone else found there, so yes, it is quite Catholic of you to believe otherwise..

In Ephesians 3:14 the Father is being worshiped.

You got confused with your others gods.

Last edited:
For rookies: Since the wisdom of God flows through His Catholic Church, your claims are against His Church.
The wisdom of God does not flow through the Catholic Church at all, if it did the Catholics would be like Him as Jesus was like Him where God flowed through him. They are so contrary to the ways of God and has formed their own god in their own image and made laws to regulate that god.

A Christian is anointed of God no different from the anointing Jesus walked in. We are perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure and without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9.

Catholics want you to come to them so they can sprinkle a little holy water and get you to confess you are a sinner instead of confessing you Arte perfect even as ytouer Father in heaven is perfect and without sin.

I see what you are doing -- adding to your post count so you can receive a carm prize :sneaky:

Let me know when you want to learn about Christ's true Church [Catholic] (y)
Gods church is like Him not like the Catholics at all, no resemblance of God at all. The have formed their own god to obey them instead of having from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 and walk in the ways of God as Jesus did instead of these who make up a form of holiness but dont have a clue what it is to be like the God of it all.

Let me know when you decide to receive from God that what Jesus received form Him where He will open up who He is and all of His heaven to you as well.

The wisdom of God does not flow through the Catholic Church at all, if it did the Catholics would be like Him as Jesus was like Him where God flowed through him.
flows through me (y)
They are so contrary to the ways of God and has formed their own god in their own image and made laws to regulate that god.
I know nothing about your god
We are perfect
I have a bit of work to do in that regard
Catholics want you to come to them so they can sprinkle a little holy water and get you to confess you are a sinner
Yes, I sin

flows through me
Then you walk as Jesus did in Him and you are prefect even as God in heaven is perfect, and the same signs follow you who follow Him. Same mind, same disposition, same everything God is. . Congratulations, His way does flow through us all who are like Him and in His same image, that of Love. Perfect as He is perfect and with0out sin. (y)
I know nothing about your god
Then you dont know the God of heaven at all and it is another god that flows through you.
I have a bit of work to do in that regard
Works won't get you there, obedience to recieve from God His same mind will. Even Jesus had to learn that obedience.
Yes, I sin
But you just stated the one who is perfect flows through you?

You need to make up your mind. If you are a sinner that makes the one who flows through you a sinner.

But we who are born of God and in His same image it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

But sense you are in sin then the one who you say flows through you is vividly described in 1 John 3:8.

Back