Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

John 14:12 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

he said you could .
where is your faith ?

Jesus came here taking a huge step Down from His deity .

stop listening to esaus and try to meet Him.

the kjv was was mistranslated .

read that with your heart .
did you actually meet Him
or do you mean you read that ?
John 3:6 (KJV)
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

John 4:24 (KJV)
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

If I was going alone to visit my mother today driving a Ford Ranger pick-up truck,
would it be grammatically correct to say that me, myself, and I are going in my
truck, or would it be better to say the we are going in our truck?

Would it be correct to say mother is expecting me, myself and I, or is it better to
say she's expecting us?
_

If I was going alone to visit my mother today driving a Ford Ranger pick-up truck,
would it be grammatically correct to say that me, myself, and I are going in my
truck, or would it be better to say the we are going in our truck?

Would it be correct to say mother is expecting me, myself and I, or is it better to
say she's expecting us?
_
If your mother loved you she would have some men in white clothes waiting on you .

Then be as so kind as show the correct translation of those scriptures.
one would not one to go wrong .
john dee —— a known sorcerer —— was a friend of the queen and in charge of production of the kjv project.

under his direction the art for the original was full of masonic imagery.

Peter walked on water... until his faith ran out. But, he did. Was he God for a short while?

john dee —— a known sorcerer —— was a friend of the queen and in charge of production of the kjv project.

under his direction the art for the original was full of masonic imagery.
Show me your correct translation of those scriptures.

Peter walked on water... until his faith ran out. But, he did. Was he God for a short while?
peter was with Jesus but I do see your point. :)

that does not take away from Christ being Deity
and coming to this earth for us...

Back