Who or What is the Trinity ?

Stephen knew the Lord Jesus is God and so he offered prayer unto Him (Acts 7:59-60)
That's unfortunate as even Jesus taught to pray to the Father only.... Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name... not our name.

That's unfortunate as even Jesus taught to pray to the Father only.... Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name... not our name.

Paul knew like we should , the spirit of Jesus belongs to Him in the same way it belongs to God.

You say this statement is TRUE...

Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus BELONGED TO Jesus.

Are you seriously unable to say which of these statements is TRUE?

A) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus WAS Jesus.

B) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus was NOT Jesus.

Yep, calling on the name of the LORD is not calling on Jesus.

You can't have two masters, especially when one has knees and a tongue that will confess the other as the one true God.

That's great. The problem is someone other than himself saved him from the grave. That person is the ultimate salvation.

Having a godly name doesn't imply divinity. Examples are all throughout Tanakh.

Yes, because it proves He is God.
Sorry a god that requires salvation from another isn't much of a god. His knees will bow and tongue confess...

Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (TDNT): The idea of the self-resurrection of Jesus is first found in Johannine theology (Jn. 2:19, 21; 10:17, 18) (2:335, egeirō, Oepke).
And? Does he not have knees and a tongue, and prayed for deliverance?

Not while he has knees and a tongue.

Irrelevant.

Actually, he prays to the Father,

As any man should.

but that form of worship isn't reciprocated.

The Father never became a man.

That should tell you something.

It tells me that since Jesus is the proper recipient of worship proves He is God.

Also, Jesus has knees...

See my first response.

Irrelevant.

As any man should.

The Father never became a man.

It tells me that since Jesus is the proper recipient of worship proves He is God.

See my first response.
Why worship someone that will be kneeling next to you and confessing someone else as God?

Why worship someone that will be kneeling next to you and confessing someone else as God?

You will one day be kneeling and confessing that Jesus is God.

You will one day be kneeling and confessing that Jesus is God.
Not while he has the same knees and tongue that I have.

Neither you nor he can escape this.

Back