Who or What is the Trinity ?

Not while he has the same knees and tongue that I have.

Neither you nor he can escape this.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

William Evans: As Stephen (Acts 7:59) and Paul (2 Corinthians 12:8-10) and the early Christians (1 Corinthians 1:2) called upon the Lord Jesus in prayer and worship so should we. Let us not commit the awful sin of refusing to offer to Christ that which is His due (Psalm 2:12) (What Every Christian Should Believe, page 83).

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Beautiful. Even the kings of Israel bowed to God.

Theos is used in reference to the Father (Acts 7:55). This proves the Father is God.

In the whole of Stephen's speach, there is no equivocation between "the father" and "God" nor did Stephen even use the words "the father". Using this passage to prove "the father is God" is ridiculous.

The Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer (Acts 7:59-60). This proves Jesus is God.

The word you want to mean "prayed" (epikaloumenon) has a different meaning than you are ascribing to it. For example "Simon who is called" (epikaloumenon) Peter (Acts 11:13), does not in any way shape or for imply that Peter is "God". Likewise, Stephen speaking to Jesus does not mean that Jesus is the person he is standing next to, that would be God.

Strawman, because Jesus is not the Father.

Neither Stephen nor I said Jesus was standing next to "the father", we both agree that Jesus was standing next to God.

I'll bow out now, as it appears that you seem to be responding to your fantasies of what was said rather than what was actually said.

The word you want to mean "prayed" (epikaloumenon) has a different meaning than you are ascribing to it. For example "Simon who is called" (epikaloumenon) Peter (Acts 11:13), does not in any way shape or for imply that Peter is "God". Likewise, Stephen speaking to Jesus does not mean that Jesus is the person he is standing next to, that would be God.
You tried this ridiculous approach already. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now.

It's still so easy to refute your heresy.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...
Which statement do you believe is TRUE?
a) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus WAS Jesus.
B) Paul knew the Spirit of Jesus was NOT Jesus.
I say A.
Philippians 1:19... For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Another in a long line of silly, meaningless word games. That quasi-christians conjure up vainly trying to trip up the faithful with.
If /when you get a serious question let me know something that is actually stated in scripture I'd be glad to discuss it with you.

You tried this ridiculous approach already. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now.

It's still so easy to refute your heresy.
Likewise when your divinity has knees.

False, as he said that only the Father knows what is said in secret, Matthew 6:1-18.

To help you out of your confusion:

Back