Was Paul the Thirteenth Apostle of Jesus?

over 60 years ago
Over 60 years ago? So sin flows through you over 60 years ago? You just stated you are of sin and not of Christ who is without sin.

Had you met the Christ 60 years ago and is of Christ Gods anointed, you would not be in sin at all. Impossible to be in sin.

If you say you are of Christ yet the sinner then that makes the one you say you are of the sinner as well.

1 John 1:8
1 John 3:9. Evidently you seem to think John had contradicted himself?

if you say you are of Christ yet a sinner then you lie just as it says.

but sense you are a sinner then 1 John 3:8 applies to you doesn’t it? You are not getting the message in 1 John 1 from lack in spiritual discernment about it.

He takes away the sins of this world and in Him there is no sin 1 John 3. It it those who are not of Christ, anointed of God who are the sinners.

You don’t know what it is to be the righteousness of God in His anointing, Christ, do you?

Your Honor -- exhibit A post 254 -- hmmmm 😔
That's where I pointed out your thinking is improper.

Thanks!

When we read of Saul who went out to destroy the Christian beliefs we see his failure in trying to eliminate them. When he saw this tactic wasn't going to work he did a remarkable thing, he changed his name and philosophy. If he couldn't destroy them physically he would do it from the inside out.

If Saul could get people to follow him instead of Jesus as he was most successful in doing even today, he could get people to turn to his doctrine of sin that they be the sinners instead of the righteousness of God in Christ to be like Paul himself instead of be like Jesus himself, he could destroy Jesus teachings for perfection in the Father, and for the most part he has succeeded for there are a whole lot more follow the ways of Paul as a sinner then ever did Jesus and be without sin and perfect as the God of heaven is perfect.

If you do not think Paul was successful in teaching the ways of sin instead of Gods perfections just ask about anyone if they follow Paul as a sinner , ask them if they follow Jesus to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. Just ask them and see which one of these they follow.

For me Jesus is the way for righteousness, born of God and without sin, For those who are the sinner Paul is their way.
Paul's idea is in 1 Cor 2, natural- psychic and mature-spiritual-pneumatic, no wisdom to psychic and spiritual wisdom for mature , psychic - natural do not understand spiritual matter (they are spiritually discerned). Check it out, i agree with Paul first because i was a psychic - natural and evolve out of it, second, i verified that spiritual matters "are foolishness unto him (psychic)".

Paul's idea is in 1 Cor 2, natural- psychic and mature-spiritual-pneumatic, no wisdom to psychic and spiritual wisdom for mature , psychic - natural do not understand spiritual matter (they are spiritually discerned). Check it out, i agree with Paul first because i was a psychic - natural and evolve out of it, second, i verified that spiritual matters "are foolishness unto him (psychic)".
I agree with Jesus first that God is a Spirit and man is the recipient of Him. Even Jesus found this out when he was about 30 years old. See Matt 3:16 where God came to that man and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to that man.

Paul has such a hold on these who cant relate to Gods Spirit that these has placed Paul above Jesus teachings from lack in spiritual discernment themselves. The spirit that they do know and is of is in 1 John 3:8.

These are of Paul not Jesus at all. And because of their lack in spiritual discernment, Paul has the better way than God Himself who puts His mind in man.

It is so simple -- God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the temple of Him. These cant relate to God at all from lack in having His same disposition of Love. SO SO simple yet so difficult for these who make up all kinds of stipulations to regulate their beliefs for a god of their own making. These has the spirit, mind, of 1 John 3:8.

I agree with Jesus first that God is a Spirit and man is the recipient of Him. Even Jesus found this out when he was about 30 years old. See Matt 3:16 where God came to that man and opens up all of who He is and His heaven to that man.

Paul has such a hold on these who cant relate to Gods Spirit that these has placed Paul above Jesus teachings from lack in spiritual discernment themselves. The spirit that they do know and is of is in 1 John 3:8.

These are of Paul not Jesus at all. And because of their lack in spiritual discernment, Paul has the better way than God Himself who puts His mind in man.

It is so simple -- God is a Spirit and thai do not dt Spirit is Love and man is the temple of Him. These cant relate to God at all from lack in having His same disposition of Love. SO SO simple yet so difficult for these who make up all kinds of stipulations to regulate their beliefs for a god of their own making. These has the spirit, mind, of 1 John 3:8.
generally ,i do not disagree with you. Jesus addresses similar problems as Paul - Matthew 13 , Prodigal Son Story., some other places, in John 14
JC explained wrong way to know God, also Luke 11 (52"Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”). I see Paul as master builder of spiritual church from both psychic (99%) and spiritual (1%).
Numbers are mine.
none of other Apostles supported this line, except John.

Last edited:
Over 60 years ago? So sin flows through you over 60 years ago? You just stated you are of sin and not of Christ who is without sin.

Had you met the Christ 60 years ago and is of Christ Gods anointed, you would not be in sin at all. Impossible to be in sin.

If you say you are of Christ yet the sinner then that makes the one you say you are of the sinner as well.

Not sure you understand the gospel.

generally ,i do not disagree with you. Jesus addresses similar problems as Paul - Matthew 13 , Prodigal Son Story., some other places, in John 14
JC explained wrong way to know God, also Luke 11 (52"Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”). I see Paul as master builder of spiritual church from both psychic (99%) and spiritual (1%).
Numbers are mine.
none of other Apostles supported this line, except John.
When I read what was quoted of Jesus saying about who he was in God and what we should be in God and would be in God if we receive from the same God Jesus received from and compare what others said about him, I really do not need any man teach me for God Himself is the teacher of His way, and in that He is the giver of His way. Man can never ever teach you what God teaches you. Not Even Jesus could do that in his own disciples. All he could do was be that witness of his God and how He works in man.

The older I get the more of that reality sets in when I hear all this noise of people trying to tell me who Jesus was and who God is for God Himself is the only One who can put in to man His same understanding. Jesus didn't need any of these to know God nor do I for we have received the same from our God.

These today are the very same as was in Jesus day who say they are of God but in reality are of their beliefs for a god instead of God Himself be their mind.

There was a time until Jesus was about 30 that he taught the teachings of man in the temples, and their laws for tradition that governed their beliefs of a god, but the moment God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, and the moment He did the very same in me, then mans beliefs for a god, their laws to govern their beliefs for a god is the very thing that sent Jesus to the cross. I once was one of these teachers teaching the laws of that temple just as Jesus did. Thank God He brought me out from these just as He did Jesus. And He does in all who will receive Him as Jesus did. Matt 3:16 was the turning point from a mind that was of law to a mind that is of Spirit.

The ones Jesus once taught their laws in the temple are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme. Why? It is very obvious and is very obvious why the same do the same today. They cannot relate to being like the God of Heaven as He demands of us. He in us and we in Him as one just as Jesus was one in Him and perfect as God in heaven is perfect just doesnt compute with these who are of their laws to govern their beliefs for a god they have formed that they may worship instead.

Not sure you understand the gospel.
I understand why you are not sure. You cant understand that what is unfamiliar.

The very ones who had Jesus crucified for presenting God in His fashion as blaspheme, they couldn't gather the concept of Jesus doctrine to be like the Father either. Jesus is the way of the Father and religious minds can never grasp the concept of righteousness, holiness, perfection, to be like Him.

To these that is impossible and most here will tell you it is impossible to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect and just as with Jesus these deem me as blasphemer for presenting the same thing from God Himself that Jesus did.

They say they are of Christ yet flat out refuse God to have His anointing to be like Him, which is Christ in you.

I understand why you are not sure. You cant understand that what is unfamiliar.

The very ones who had Jesus crucified for presenting God in His fashion as blaspheme, they couldn't gather the concept of Jesus doctrine to be like the Father either. Jesus is the way of the Father and religious minds can never grasp the concept of righteousness, holiness, perfection, to be like Him.

To these that is impossible and most here will tell you it is impossible to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect and just as with Jesus these deem me as blasphemer for presenting the same thing from God Himself that Jesus did.

They say they are of Christ yet flat out refuse God to have His anointing to be like Him, which is Christ in you.

They are filing sin Gary.

Same as you.

They are filing sin Gary.

Same as you.
Actually if they are same as me in the Father they are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. If you are the sinner then you are of the one clearly in 1 John 3:8.

Actually if they are same as me in the Father they are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. If you are the sinner then you are of the one clearly in 1 John 3:8.

Isn't that quote more like .....

Can't continue in sin?

Or maybe, sin found a home on men not being?

"Your grace" ...

Last edited:
That's where I pointed out your thinking is improper.

Thanks!

...you mean claim (y)

Isn't that quote more like .....

Can't continue in sin?
Thats what I said, it is impossible. Either you are of Christ and have the mind of Christ or you are of sin without the mind of Christ.
Or maybe, sin found a home on men not being?

"Your grace" ...
Sin is separation from God. Either one is of God or one is not. It isn't about sin finding a home, man is not born with the Spirit of God as His mind, man is born carnal and the only way man can escape that carnality is to be born of God, born again, just as Jesus received this new information when he was about 30 when God came to him by His Spirit and opens up that new understanding about God, His heaven, righteousness, holiness, perfection of mind. Jesus was not born with Gods Spirit either, so obvious in Matt 3:16.

Christians has lost the simplicity of God who is Love to be exactly like Him no different at all. They have formed doctrines to hold suspecting and gullible in a pew strictly for enterprise and has no intent in teaching you to be as Jesus was in the Father. For if these did teach what Jesus taught you should be like the Father and perfect as He is perfect with He in you and you I nHim as one, those pews would empty for people would see the truth of God in themselves, which simply is Love and Love will lead a man to do the very same as Jesus did in the Father and these are not going to give up their laws they have established to regulate their gods that they man reap mans 10%.

God does not want my lil ole 10% man wants that, God wants my 100% just as Jesus gave his 100% not only to God but to all he came in contact with showering them with the Spirit of God which simply is Love.

Our churches today do the very same thing as those of the day did with Jesus who has from God the same as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 where Jesus broke there laws that regulates their gods and deemed him as a blasphemer. And those today who has exactly from God that what Jesus had as we are supposed to have are blasphemer just as Jesus was to the same for the same reason. They cant give up the right to themselves and receive the only One who can open up who He is in you.

Back