Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Why not read a little further down .
John 14:10 (KJV) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Those are NOT his words but the words of the FATHER.
He tells you so .
If he was leading you away from the FATHER he would be a false prophet.
Deuteronomy 18:20 (KJV)
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
If you believe Jesus is GOD then you are like the Pharisees and chief priests of his day for they claimed he made himself as GOD .
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 5:20 - And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.

Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 5:21 - And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying,Who is this which speakethblasphemies? Who can forgive sins,but God alone? The Pharisees recognized who Jesus claimed to be , sadly you have no clue.

And the WORD who " was God " in John 1:1, and is God , BECAME " Flesh " ( God the Word in the flesh ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! God His Father calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 just after all the angels He created " Worshiped Him " ( Jesus Christ ) in Heb.1:6! Even after His resurrection from the dead, His name is still called " the Word " in Rev.19:13! He is " the Lord Almighty " ( Isaiah 24:23 ) who will REIGN on Mt. Zion in Jerusalem for 1000 years with the resurrected beheaded trib. saints ( Rev.20:4 )! also Isaiah 9:6 calls Him " Mighty God " !

Many here understand what you said.

Problem is, he does not have capacity given him by God to do so...

We must understand this reality, lest he drains us of life.

Seems, he only wants attention here while the Lord gets ignored in the process. Test the spirits is a command that not all accept.

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.
The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him
and show myself to him.” John 14:21​

Some have not seen. The Lord does not reveal Himself to just anyone who simply memorizes Bible verses.

Most of your fellow brothers on here will disagree with you .
I have discovered you have to know what group of Christians you are talking to .
one group says he is god , the other says he is the son .
goes to prove he has not revealed himself or his father to you .
you are still blind .
instead of telling GOD what you hear you should listen to what HE is saying .

2 Peter 1:1
τοῦ θεοῦ ἡμῶν καὶ σωτῆρος Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ

2 Peter 1:11
τοῦ κυρίου ἡμῶν καὶ σωτῆρος Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ

our God and Savior, Jesus Christ

our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

We have a second person possessive pronoun "Our" modifying two different improper nouns (God and Savior) joined by "and" (Kia) to identify a proper noun (Jesus) [Granville/Sharp's]. Therefore, by basic grammar, we are identifying Jesus as God and Savior. We don't even have to know the Greek to see that Jesus is being called both God and Savior/ Lord and Savior in Peters 2nd Epistle. 2 Peter 2:20 and 2 Peter 3:18 also have the same Greek construction as 1:1 and 1:11.

But for those interested in the Greek here is the comparison of 1:1 and 1:11.

τοῦ is the same.
ἡμῶν is the same.
καὶ is the same.
Σωτῆρος is the same.
Ἰησοῦ is the same.
Χριστοῦ· is the same.

And all in the same order.

The only difference is the noun "Θεοῦ" in v.1, while "Κυρίου" is in v.11.

So if he wants to deny that Jesus is "God" ("theou") in v.1, then he has to deny that Jesus is "Lord" ("kuriou") in v.11. Otherwise he's being inconsistent and dishonest with the text. To say otherwise is proof positive one has an agenda when reading scripture and using eisegesis rather than exegesis of the biblical text in question.

hope this helps !!!

So you are one of the group that believe Jesus is GOD ?
Most on here believe he is the son .
Live in the same camp and serve two separate GODs .
AMAZING .

I have seen all these scriptures before .
Have tried to explain them , serves no purpose.
When you understand the words
Lord and god
what they mean and how they are used
then you may see truth .

To start
Did GOD make Moses a god ?

So you are one of the group that believe Jesus is GOD ?
Most on here believe he is the son .

Most believe your father was human.

But, you're not.

Why should you be?

τοῦ θεοῦ ἡμῶν καὶ σωτῆρος Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ

τοῦ κυρίου ἡμῶν καὶ σωτῆρος Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ

our God and Savior, Jesus Christ

our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

We have a second person possessive pronoun "Our" modifying two different improper nouns (God and Savior) joined by "and" (Kia) to identify a proper noun (Jesus) [Granville/Sharp's]. Therefore, by basic grammar, we are identifying Jesus as God and Savior. We don't even have to know the Greek to see that Jesus is being called both God and Savior/ Lord and Savior in Peters 2nd Epistle. 2 Peter 2:20 and 2 Peter 3:18 also have the same Greek construction as 1:1 and 1:11.

But for those interested in the Greek here is the comparison of 1:1 and 1:11.

τοῦ is the same.
ἡμῶν is the same.
καὶ is the same.
Σωτῆρος is the same.
Ἰησοῦ is the same.
Χριστοῦ· is the same.

And all in the same order.

The only difference is the noun "Θεοῦ" in v.1, while "Κυρίου" is in v.11.

So if he wants to deny that Jesus is "God" ("theou") in v.1, then he has to deny that Jesus is "Lord" ("kuriou") in v.11. Otherwise he's being inconsistent and dishonest with the text. To say otherwise is proof positive one has an agenda when reading scripture and using eisegesis rather than exegesis of the biblical text in question.

hope this helps !!!
Most believe your father was human.

But, you're not.

Why should you be?
Did GOD make Moses a god ?

Peter Said he was the the Christ , I agree .
Son of the living GOD , I agree .
He did not call him GOD only a son .
GOD has many sons .
HE called the Hebrew in Egypt HIS sons .
Abraham had more than one son...

But Isaac? God called Isaac his only son.

Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac
—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering
on a mountain I will show you.”
Genesis 22:2

And, Jesus is called God's only Son.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

You want to waste more time? You are wasting time God has given you.

Not an answer
Yes it is an answer. One you failed to grasp.

Jesus was with the Father before the Incarnation took place. Moses was not with God before he was born.

"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with
the glory I had with you before the world began."

John 17:5

Abraham had more than one son...

But Isaac? God called Isaac his only son.

Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac
—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering
on a mountain I will show you.”
Genesis 22:2

And, Jesus is called God's only Son.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

You want to waste more time? You are wasting time God has given you.
So what HE denounced from HIS soul (human sacrifice) HE did ?
Did not GOD himself detest human sacrifice?
oh what a web we weave .

Yes it is an answer. One you failed to grasp.

Jesus was with the Father before the Incarnation took place. Moses was not with God before he was born.

"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with
the glory I had with you before the world began."

John 17:5
All souls come from GOD .
But not all souls are of GOD .
Ezekiel 18:4 (KJV)
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

So what HE denounced from HIS soul (human sacrifice) HE did ?
Did not GOD himself detest human sacrifice?
oh what a web we weave .
There was no human sacrifice. Can't you read?

Why do you make stuff up? Is that ALL you can do?

God was testing Abraham's heart. Satan was watching.

As we learn from Job (if you can learn this much)... Satan made a wager to the Lord. That if Job was made to suffer as Satan wished, that Job would curse the Lord to his face.

Well? What happened? Job's life was destroyed one inch from death.
Did Job curse God to his face? No, Job knew better and refused and made Satan into a liar.

Where did that leave Satan? It left Satan to be without his excuse for his having cursed the Lord to His face when the Lord was disciplining Satan in attempt to get Satan to repent before it was too late and beyond the point of no return.

Keep in mind. Angels are also "sons of God." Not just men who believe.

And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,
“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?

Hebrews 12:5-7

For a season God disciplined the rebelling angels in a desire to get them to repent. Satan cursed God rather than repent. Satan and the angels following him were finally expelled.

Satan had been using that excuse for his cursing God to his face. That any angel would have done the same (curse God to his face) if made to suffer like he had under God's discipline as a son.

Job's witness was God's rebuttal to Satan's claim.. For we see Job's honoring God while suffering terrible 'undeserved suffering" (Satan's was deserved). In doing so, vindicating the Lord's having condemned Satan!

God had to allow Satan to make Job suffer immensely to shut Satan's mouth about excusing himself.

As far as Abraham and Isaac? Now that was another vindication of God for Satan. But,m I'm not sure you can handle it.

And, I don't want to hear another disconnect of yours making no sense in light of the context of what is stated.

Open offer:

If anyone here is a believer who knows the Lord for Whom He is? If he wants to hear my reason why Abraham was told to offer Issac? To him, or her, I will explain.

As for you asking me to explain? I'm will keep that 'pearl' tucked away in my money bag. For, the Lord warned me about revealing pearls to minds like yours.

There was no human sacrifice. Can't you read?

Why do you make stuff up? Is that ALL you can do?

God was testing Abraham's heart. Satan was watching.

As we learn from Job (if you can learn this much)... Satan made a wager to the Lord. That if Job was made to suffer as Satan wished, that Job would curse the Lord to his face.

Well? What happened? Job's life was destroyed one inch from death.
Did Job curse God to his face? No, Job knew better and refused and made Satan into a liar.

Where did that leave Satan? It left Satan to be without his excuse for his having cursed the Lord to His face when the Lord was disciplining Satan in attempt to get Satan to repent before it was too late and beyond the point of no return.

Keep in mind. Angels are also "sons of God." Not just men who believe.

And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,
“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?
Hebrews 12:5-7

For a season God disciplined the rebelling angels in a desire to get them to repent. Satan cursed God rather than repent. Satan and the angels following him were finally expelled.

Satan had been using that excuse for his cursing God to his face. That any angel would have done the same (curse God to his face) if made to suffer like he had under God's discipline as a son.

Job's witness was God's rebuttal to Satan's claim.. For we see Job's honoring God while suffering terrible 'undeserved suffering" (Satan's was deserved). In doing so, vindicating the Lord's having condemned Satan!

God had to allow Satan to make Job suffer immensely to shut Satan's mouth about excusing himself.

As far as Abraham and Isaac? Now that was another vindication of God for Satan. But,m I'm not sure you can handle it.

And, I don't want to hear another disconnect of yours making no sense in light of the context of what is stated.

Open offer:

If anyone here is a believer who knows the Lord for Whom He is? If he wants to hear my reason why Abraham was told to offer Issac? To him, or her, I will explain.

As for you asking me to explain? I'm will keep that 'pearl' tucked away in my money bag. For, the Lord warned me about revealing pearls to minds like yours.
Well I guess I should been more simple with my comments
I forget Who I am talking with .
I was referring to Jesus .
You say or maybe not , depends on the time of day .
That Jesus was a sacrifice for sin .
Is that correct ?
GOD gave his son .
Did I get that right ?

Back