Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

Well I guess I should been more simple with my comments
I forget Who I am talking with .
I was referring to Jesus .
You say or maybe not , depends on the time of day .
That Jesus was a sacrifice for sin .
Is that correct ?
GOD gave his son .
Did I get that right ?
Interesting that the Jews who heard Jesus knew exactly what Jesus was saying and you are 100% clueless.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:31 - Then the Jews took up-stones again to stone him.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:32 - Jesus answered them,Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:33 - The Jews answered him,saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God..

Interesting that the Jews who heard Jesus knew exactly what Jesus was saying and you are 100% clueless.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:31 - Then the Jews took up-stones again to stone him.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:32 - Jesus answered them,Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:33 - The Jews answered him,saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God..
Well
The Jews Knew the law .
Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Job 9:32 (KJV)
For [he is] not a man, as I [am, that] I should answer him, [and] we should come together in judgment.

Well
The Jews Knew the law .
Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Job 9:32 (KJV)
For [he is] not a man, as I [am, that] I should answer him, [and] we should come together in judgment.
You had to ignore a whole lot of OT and NT to get where you are. Context obviously means nothing to you. Your loss,sadly.FYI, Jesus’ father was the Holy Spirit not a man, which broke the passing of sin from the father to the child.

I posted scripture NOT opinion, which did not fit your error so you just ignored it. It is you taking scripture out of context to bolster your error.
How is it out of context ?
It is either a prophet speaking for GOD or
Jesus stating something.
I am willing to learn but not to conform to a group just to be accepted.
If the righteous fall away they need corrected.
Ezekiel 3:20 (KJV) Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

How is it out of context ?
It is either a prophet speaking for GOD or
Jesus stating something.
I am willing to learn but not to conform to a group just to be accepted.
If the righteous fall away they need corrected.
Ezekiel 3:20 (KJV) Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Are you familiar with John 8:58 ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 8:58 - Jesus said unto them,Verily, verily, I say unto you, BeforeAbraham was, I am. Have you ever studied what I am means ?

Are you familiar with John 8:58 ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 8:58 - Jesus said unto them,Verily, verily, I say unto you, BeforeAbraham was, I am. Have you ever studied what I am means ?
Yep
I am was one of GODs titles HE used with his encounter with Moses .
Jesus was just stating GOD was before Abraham.
Exodus 3:14 (KJV)
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Jesus could have used any other name for God .
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, The LORD of HOSTS
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, Jehovah

Yep
I am was one of GODs titles HE used with his encounter with Moses .
Jesus was just stating GOD was before Abraham.
Exodus 3:14 (KJV)
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Jesus could have used any other name for God .
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, The LORD of HOSTS
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, Jehovah
I am literally means self existent eternal one, which Jesus identified Himself as now just connect the dots.

Even if it does mean eternal one it would still read
John 8:58 (KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, eternal one .
In reality Jesus straight forward said He is God by using the same name for Himself that God used in Exodus, and the religious Jews immediately recognized Jesus’ claim to be God.

And, you also forget who the Son of God really is as well.
I know who he is .

Matthew 11:27 (KJV)
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him].

In reality Jesus straight forward said He is God by using the same name for Himself that God used in Exodus, and the religious Jews immediately recognized Jesus’ claim to be God.
Sorry but that is untrue .
Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Been a good time for him to say he would be our god .

I know who he is .

Matthew 11:27 (KJV)
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him].
What you believe in him does not require any Divine enabling.... The Son has not revealed Himself to you as of yet.

You simply think like any religious man who memorizes Scripture.

Those who know, know you don't know.

Tolerance and patience is all we can offer at this juncture.

Sorry but that is untrue .
Matthew 12:50 (KJV)
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Been a good time for him to say he would be our god .
He did in John 8:58 as Thomas attested to in John 20:28 when he said to Jesus my Lord and my God. If Thomas called Jesus his Lord and God if Jesus was not Lord and God wouldn’t that have been a sin for Jesus not to correct Thomas if he was wrong ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 20:28 - And Thomas answeredand said unto him, My Lord and myGod.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him,Thomas, because thou hast seen me,thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

What you believe in him does not require any Divine enabling.... The Son has not revealed Himself to you as of yet.

You simply think like any religious man who memorizes Scripture.

Those who know, know you don't know.

Tolerance and patience is all we can offer at this juncture.
Ok
I do not accept mans doctrine .
twisting scripture to prove their misconceptions.
Thanks anyway for the interaction.

Back