The gospel in Genesis.

Really??? Read my posts, because I did answer it. So, answer me this. Do they understand it or just hear it? Because as I answered your question the natural man cannot understand, right? As you said before, they need Grace to believe, in other words they need the Spirit to be born again to see and understand the things of God, correct?
Understand

and i spoke of Matt slick and JD Martin not your erroneous understanding of 1Cor 2:14 which ignores the context

1 Corinthians 1:21 (KJV 1900)
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

and showing sone did in fact believe

and even the carnal at Corinth were able to understand and believe the gospel though they could not handle the meat

1 Corinthians 3:1–4 (KJV 1900)
And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

No, it is not. And no I am not. You are justified by believing Jesus died over your sins and arose for your life. He did those things, yes, but you do not benefit from them unless you believe. You are justified by believing Jesus justified you by His death. If you do not believe, even though Jesus died for your justification, you will not receive it.

God bless
What did the atonement accomplish?

Was it a possibility to be saved? Is God waiting, hoping that people will believe on His Son?

The gospel is not an offer, or invitation. It's a declaration, proclamation of who Jesus is and what He accomplished. He didn't do 99% and leave sinners with the 1%.

The issue is we believe different gospels. You add faith as a condition man must fulfill in order to be saved. I believe in free and sovereign grace. I believe that Jesus fulfilled all conditions necessary, and that faith is a fruit of the Spirit.

I see so many folks blaming God for their own disbelief, failures and sins and it is generally Calvinist. Talk about out of context and you just described Calvinism.
I haven't seen any. Men love darkness rather than light and unless God snatches them out of darkness they will remain.

Brother, you know that does not mean it is God doing the work. The people were asking our Lord what must they do to be doing the works of God. He answered back the works that God wants from you is to believe in Him who He sent.

God bless
He was showing them it wasn't up to them! At the end of John 6 many of his disciples walked away and stopped following Jesus because of what He said.

The natural man is always looking for work to do but God has done all the work already.

He was showing them it wasn't up to them! At the end of John 6 many of his disciples walked away and stopped following Jesus because of what He said.

The natural man is always looking for work to do but God has done all the work already.
God does not believe or repent for you

Acts 16:30–31 (KJV 1900)
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Acts 2:37–38 (KJV 1900)
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

God does not believe or repent for you
If you want to discuss what I actually said, I am willing to. I did not say God believes and repents for me. Let's discuss John 6. Why did many disciples walk away after he said this:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."
John 6:63‭-‬66 KJV

Nothing happens outside of God's will. Who determined who would drive the nails into Jesus hands and feet?

I don't believe that. The reason I don't believe is due to sin. Sin isn't the will of God. Men sin continually.

Is sin the will of God?

May I ask why you believe God is threatened by disobedience?

So you believe God can't be disappointed?

It is common for man to see God as they see themselves. We usually call these vain imagination. Idols.
Yes, as your seeing Him.

Believers should always consider things from the top down.

Consider who God is, then see yourself and mankind in the light of who God is.
Not the other way around.

Well at least you can admit it.
Lack of understanding also . So don’t be to hard on yourself. ?

We are all encumbered by sin. However, I see what you did there. Cute.

I was referencing the fact that sin isn't the will of God.

Yes, as your seeing Him.

Believers should always consider things from the top down.

Consider who God is, then see yourself and mankind in the light of who God is.
Not the other way around.

I'm not the one claiming God is always pleased. I'm looking at it "top down". Only sinful man could imagine that God is pleased by sin.

Back