Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

You understand neither tribe nor race...Abraham fathered a race. Tribe is steps down from race. Judah is tribal. If your lineage not from Abraham...you're not in the race. Simple as that. Israel was not a melting pot. Neither was Canaan, and that is history.
Wrong. Israel is a melting pot as evidenced by the different ethnicities, races, peoples, that have joined.

Abraham already was in a race. He didn't father a new one. Israel is about acceptance of the covenant, regardless of your origination.

The new covenant has sacrifices as well, same laws written on the heart, Jeremiah 31:31-34; Jeremiah 33:14-26. The Levitical Priesthood is Eternal.

Notice the new covenant is with Israel and Judah.
Are all the sacrifices still there or just some?

No, I didn't imply it. You imagined it in your head because that was easier than admit that I made a valid point.
I didn’t imagine it. You referenced the Babylonian era where it began to evolve. That implies that it was picked up by other religions.

A simple statement like the Torah is about our current life while the afterlife is dealt with in the rest of scriptures would’ve been fine.

No I don't...in fact, clearly, the context has escaped you!!! Why would GOD have to explain to Israel that HE is ONE, but that HE HIMSELF has chosen to describe HIMSELF as "GODS"...hence the paradox: "The LORD our GODS, the LORD is ONE."
Rotfl... again context determines the meaning of terms. It is evident that in Genesis 1:26, elohim is singular because the verb vayomer is. In Neh 9:6, it is evident that God is singular because lebadecha is singularly alone, and the plural form lebadechem isn't used. This is no different that what you failed to grasp that in other languages like English, terms like fish, sheep, etc., also use context to determine if the word is singular or not.

The rest of your post is repetitive and hogwash.

This is your constant claim that Hosea abrogated the Law? I see this as an escape mechanism. It does not line up with a replacement, but...it must seem right to your eyes.

The standard has been forcibly reset to the days of the Judges...no king, no prophet, no priest.
Abrogated the law? No. Rather, made it possible to keep the Law even when there is no temple.

You understand neither tribe nor race...Abraham fathered a race. Tribe is steps down from race. Judah is tribal. If your lineage not from Abraham...you're not in the race. Simple as that. Israel was not a melting pot. Neither was Canaan, and that is history.
Abraham was the patriarch of a tribal people. He did not start a race. Scientifically, there is no such thing as race.

But I am now to the point where I'm just repeating myself, so it serves no purpose to continue discussing this with you. You can have the last word if you like.

Abraham was the patriarch of a tribal people. He did not start a race. Scientifically, there is no such thing as race.
You're clearly not a scientist...

Cohen can be proven genetically. Race is a thing.

But I am now to the point where I'm just repeating myself, so it serves no purpose to continue discussing this with you. You can have the last word if you like.
You don't need to repeat yourself...I agree. And expect observations when you make erroneous assertions like this one. The term "racist" has its root in the human genome.

It's unique in that human sacrifices aren't called for. And regular sacrifices will still be required.
It’s unique in that through him we can be reconciled to God an he also conquered death which came through Adam.

“Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come. But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many”

Rotfl... again context determines the meaning of terms.
"Listen to this, y'all Israel..." That's the context...Next step:

"I Am What I Will Be [yhwh] our GODS, YHWH echad..." I, your GODS, AM ONE. Context is far more clear than your invention that obfuscates it.

It is evident that in Genesis 1:26, elohim is singular because the verb vayomer is. In Neh 9:6, it is evident that God is singular because lebadecha is singularly alone, and the plural form lebadechem isn't used. This is no different that what you failed to grasp that in other languages like English, terms like fish, sheep, etc., also use context to determine if the word is singular or not.

The rest of your post is repetitive and hogwash.
See above: The LORD your GODS AM ONE...I used AM. Gods remains plural for a reason that even the commentators you referred to earlier caught quite cogently. When you deny GODS is plural, you're just being absurd.

You're clearly not a scientist...

Cohen can be proven genetically. Race is a thing.

You don't need to repeat yourself...I agree. And expect observations when you make erroneous assertions like this one. The term "racist" has its root in the human genome.
I'm certified to teach science in any self-contained classroom. This certification means I not only took a good many science courses at University, but also that I passed a competency test.

It’s unique in that through him we can be reconciled to God an he also conquered death which came through Adam.
Actually, he died. For me conquering death would be not dying at all.

“Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come. But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many”
I don't subscribe to original sin. We're responsible for our own.

"Listen to this, y'all Israel..." That's the context...Next step:

"I Am What I Will Be [yhwh] our GODS, YHWH echad..." I, your GODS, AM ONE. Context is far more clear than your invention that obfuscates it.
Rotfl... you're so hilarious. You've just admitted to polytheism. You won't find any translation that uses your words because Christianity never admits the trinity is three gods. You just have. Rotfl... thank you so much.

See above: The LORD your GODS AM ONE...I used AM. Gods remains plural for a reason that even the commentators you referred to earlier caught quite cogently. When you deny GODS is plural, you're just being absurd.
Rotfl... is this the tbeachhead translation for the polytheists? Man, get real.

Back