The gospel in Genesis.

Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 3:18 - He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Wrong ! They are condemned for NOT believing that does not make their rejecting truth the will of God.
Correct. It's God's will to condemn those who don't believe, isn't it?

In your order Tom.

and you have no authority here.
And scripture has no authority with you either?

And scripture has no authority with you either?

I’ll speak for myself thank you. ?

Correct. It's His will to condemn those who don't believe. If it's not His will condemning them for unbelief than whose will is that is condemning them?
They condemn themselves for not believing truth and coming to the light so their deeds would be exposed as Jesus taught.

They condemn themselves for not believing truth and coming to the light so their deeds would be exposed as Jesus taught.
Baloney. Jn 3:18. God is the judge. He decides the penalty for unbelief; therefore, by His will unbelief is punishable by condemnation. God decides.

Jacob I have loved, Essu I have hated.
For a specific time and purpose that is true. To apply that to Jesus saying for whosoever believes shall be saved is not contradictory if you understand that God’s pre determination was always to individuals for a specific purpose.

Jacob I have loved, Essu I have hated.
Says nothing at all about who will believe

Has to do with the selection of Israel over Edom as the line through which messiah would come

and which would carry the message of God

For a specific time and purpose that is true. To apply that to Jesus saying for whosoever believes shall be saved is not contradictory if you understand that God’s pre determination was always to individuals for a specific purpose.
I'm not following you. Re-phrase that.

Baloney. Jn 3:18. God is the judge. He decides the penalty for unbelief; therefore, by His will unbelief is punishable by condemnation. God decides.
If you break the law and go before a judge there is a specific penalty for breaking the law correct ? Rejecting God and not believing has a specific penalty correct. Why do make it God’s will for many to go to hell when those that reject God send themselves to hell ? God is the judge no doubt but the law is broken before anyone goes before a judge.

Says nothing at all about who will believe

Has to do with the selection of Israel over Edson as the line through which messiah would come

and which would carry the message of God
It says God will have mercy and compassion upon whom He will, (and He will not upon whom He will not.)

Back