The gospel in Genesis.

SMH ...

All the inhabitants of the earth are of no account, but He does according to His will among the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth; and no one can fend off His hand or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’

You're far away from the truth.
Not that you are capable of showing

Basically, you're emotionally involved this. That's irrational.

Do you believe God chose those in the Church for salvation as Eph 1 says, yes, or no?
Since God gave us emotions when He created us the emotions aren’t the problem. Can you think on the Lord Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and not be emotional ? If you can something is broke in your heart.

Exactly the opposite ! Jesus said whosoever believes is saved but that does Not fit Calvinistic theology so they tweak what Jesus actually said so it does not mean what He said, and the same for Paul who said you must believe to be saved so again the tweaks go on with the blinders
You don't know what you're talking about. Calvinists preach only those who believe will be saved.

No one can come ... jn 6:44
Sure they can

They just need to hear and learn

John 6:45 (KJV 1900)
45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Exactly the opposite ! Jesus said whosoever believes is saved but that does Not fit Calvinistic theology so they tweak what Jesus actually said so it does not mean what He said, and the same for Paul who said you must believe to be saved so again the tweaks go on with the blinders
Lol. We believe that just not exactly how you say it. 🙂

let Calvinists speak for calvinists.
You speak for the free willers.

😎

Basically, you're emotionally involved this. That's irrational.

Do you believe God chose those in the Church for salvation as Eph 1 says, yes, or no?
Nope, I believe those in the church believed God, repented, and accepted the grace God provided through Jesus. , and that is the church.

Since God gave us emotions when He created us the emotions aren’t the problem. Can you think on the Lord Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and not be emotional ? If you can something is broke in your heart.
That's has nothing to do with I said. It's a non-sequitur. You're emotionalism revolves around God choosing to save some while choosing not to save others. That is the God Scripture presents ...

Sure they can

They just need to hear and learn

John 6:45 (KJV 1900)
45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
That supports my position, Tom. The elect will hear; the non-elect won't.

Back