The gospel in Genesis.

That's a stupid thing to say because the saved aren't the saved until they believe.
Thats Calvinism for you

I suppose you never heard a Calvinist say believing is evidence they were already saved

or claim regeneration precedes faith

Thats Calvinism for you

I suppose you never heard a Calvinist say believing is evidence they were already saved

or claim regeneration precedes faith
You're right. I've never heard a Calvinist say that.

However, I have heard Calvinists say believing is evidence one is elect.

I didn't say there was, but by that, we learn that IT IS YOU see things that are not written ...
That is not what you said in post # 808. This is what you said in post# 808: That supports my position, Tom. The elect will hear; the non-elect won't.

Oh your just a meanie Calvinist!
It is so unfulfilling when someone asks, I answer; but the subject is changed. Then When I respond back, I'm skipped entirely. I'm not saying this to be ugly; just to tell it like it is...

Let's face it; people would just rather fight :(

That is not what you said in post # 808. This is what you said in post# 808: That supports my position, Tom. The elect will hear; the non-elect won't.
What I said is true. Both that the elect will hear and the non-elect won't, and that it is you who sees things that are not written.

Last edited:
It is so unfulfilling when someone asks, I answer; but the subject is changed. Then When I respond back, I'm skipped entirely. I'm not saying this to be ugly; just to tell it like it is...

Let's face it; people would just rather fight :(
I apologize I got side tracked grand daughter was hungry so I fixed her some food.

Back