Jesus is just a messenger of the word of GOD not GOD .

If two or more scripture says one thing clearly .
Then you are not understanding or misreading the third one .
there can be a mistranslation where the translator was translating through his carnal mind,
and not listening to Him while translating, such as in the KJV, therefore, any of the passages could be off.

Jeremiah 50:24 (KJV)
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

Pride of knowledge will be the downfall of many .
Beware .
Your technique...

Gaslighting others by quoting Scripture when you have no idea what the passage is talking about.

Technique may work with baby Christians. But, it will make you look silly otherwise....

Have a nice Day.

Your technique...

Gaslighting others by quoting Scripture when you have no idea what the passage is talking about.

Technique may work with baby Christians. But, it will make you look silly otherwise....

Have a nice Day.
The spirit shines , shows itself so easily.
Scipture says what it says .
If scripture is wrong , prove it .
I was corrected once in my life , know how you feel .

Showing you scriptures for your correction is wrong ?
I showed you wrong with scripture, is that not what we are to do ?
I will have another post soon .
Hope you can correct me on that .
Thanks .

Singer , Jews for Judaism quote from it .
Think they would say something wouldn’t ya.
Like I have told YOU before
You want to put doubt in people .
That is the deceiver’s purpose.

Singer , Jews for Judaism quote from it .
Think they would say something wouldn’t ya.
Like I have told YOU before
You want to put doubt in people .
That is the deceiver’s purpose.
jews rejected christ… and judaism is their sorcery religion… neither are related to any Christian topic.

why would any christian care what jews for judaism quote from?

of course they quote from it! it’s sorcery.

insane.

jews rejected christ… and judaism is their sorcery religion… neither are related to any Christian topic.
Careful... May sister, brother, mother and father... and, myself. Were all Jews.

Do not confuse racial Jews with those who did not reject Jesus.. Many Jews believed in Jesus. Still do. Just its not well known.

And if you removed every Jewish writer from the Bible? You would be left with only Luke and the book of Acts.

why would any christian care what jews for judaism quote from?

of course they quote from it! it’s sorcery.

insane.
Stop being stupid. You are a blasphemous witness to any Jew considering Christ. He would think Christianity is for ignorant people.

And, the Bible calls some stupid.

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid." Proverbs 12:1​

I am so glad my Jewish parents never saw your post. They might have refused to believe.

Careful... May sister, brother, mother and father... and, myself. Were all Jews.

Do not confuse racial Jews with those who did not reject Jesus.. Many Jews believed in Jesus. Still do. Just its not well known.

And if you removed every Jewish writer from the Bible? You would be left with only Luke and the book of Acts.
well you don’t understand the difference of esau and jacob.

i’m referring to judaism which rejects christ, and its followers who explicitly reject christ.

im not referring to hebrew souls who listen to God and belong to God …including paul.

i am sephardic in my ancestry background btw. and, also, my last name is catalogued as hebrew by the spanish government for repatriation purposes after their expulsion in the 1700s.

so please.

im a hebrew soul.

Last edited:
Not so. You are not differentiating between a believer and a non believer. Its all the same for Gentiles.
esau is the type of unbeliever,
and his pharisees - religious leaders - murdered Christ.

that is what I responded.

Back