The gospel in Genesis.

That's not true.

If that's what you want to brlieve, it's no skin off my nose.
Wow! I've just discovered that predestination is also not in Ezra 2:66,67. Wouldn't you know it, you have to look in the places that deal with the subject, to find information about it!

Eph. 1:3-6 (KJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ah, that's better.
Yep, everything God purposed for us in Christ Jesus was accomplished after:
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 1:13 - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth,the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, You didn’t read far enough into the chapter. Did you catch that “ after you believed you were sealed” ?

Last edited:
I gave you the opportunity to discuss it since it bothered you so much.
You should have done so.
Your opportunities come with to much spin. Context is pretty important. No thanks. John 3:16 exposes the errors of Calvinism ( as does Acts 16:31) so I understand.I gave you the opportunity to retract your false statement you should have taken it.

Last edited:
You do know who Jesus was addressing when He made those remarks right ? This has zero to do with anyone accept the Jews who should have known about their coming Messiah and yet you give it universal application and place all mankind under what Jesus specifically addressed to the JEWS. Jesus was addressing the ones He said He personally told and who rejected Him.
Isn't it ironic that we get accused of distorting scripture? You can try to twist it as much as you want to. But it doesn't change the facts, Leatherneck. Because these passages destroy your universalism in one swing of the bat, going, going, gone!!!

Instead, why don't you guys address the passages head on, for what are, not what you try to pretend they mean? Christ explicitly states they don't believe BECAUSE they are NOT among my Sheep. Only His Sheep hear his voice and follow. Your polemical argument is but a papier-mache.​
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:24 - Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him,How long dost thou make us to doubt?If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:25 - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name,they bear witness of me.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:26 - But ye believe not,because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:28 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:29 - My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of myFather's hand.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:30 - I and my Father are one.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 10:31 - Then the Jews took up-stones again to stone him.
I highlighted in RED the passages above that you skipped over, and purposely do not want to see. So, please address them head on.

I commend you for your obedience to the leading of the Spirit of God.
Good post, and the truth cannot be refuted.
All these claims that "goats" hear His voice and understand/believe and then choose to not believe is such an oxymoron. [I believe in you Jesus but I choose to reject you] The glorifying of self blinds these to the truths within scripture.
Amen Brother! Only God can resurrect the dead, and save them in his Son, whom God Promised to do!

Conviction

Faith

then regeneration
Well, here we have another contradiction. I thought you said that the Father has to draw them first? Where is Grace in your equation? Nowhere to be found!!! Pelagian view no doubt!

I gave you the opportunity to discuss it since it bothered you so much.
You should have done so.
Isn't it ironic that we get accused of distorting scripture? You can try to twist it as much as you want to. But it doesn't change the facts, Leatherneck. Because these passages destroy your universalism in one swing of the bat, going, going, gone!!!

Instead, why don't you guys address the passages head on, for what are, not what you try to pretend they mean? Christ explicitly states they don't believe BECAUSE they are NOT among my Sheep. Only His Sheep hear his voice and follow. Your polemical argument is but a papier-mache.​

I highlighted in RED the passages above that you skipped over, and purposely do not want to see. So, please address them head on.
John 10:25 pretty much sums up why there are the following verses does it not ? No I am not a universalist not everyone is going to go to heaven.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:25 - Jesus answered them, I told you, and yebelieved not: the works that I do in my Father's name,they bear witness of me.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:26 - But ye believe not,because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. They were not of Jesus’ flock because as Jesus said in Vs. 25 they did not believe. Jhn 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: My sheep i.e. those that believed Jesus.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:28 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Give unto them i.e those who believed Jesus as said in Vs. 25.

I commend you for your obedience to the leading of the Spirit of God.
Good post, and the truth cannot be refuted.
All these claims that "goats" hear His voice and understand/believe and then choose to not believe is such an oxymoron. [I believe in you Jesus but I choose to reject you] The glorifying of self blinds these to the truths within scripture.
Wrong ! Jesus explained why some don’t accept Him.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 10:25 pretty much sums up why there are the following verses does it not ? No I am not a universalist not everyone is going to go to heaven.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:25 - Jesus answered them, I told you, and yebelieved not: the works that I do in my Father's name,they bear witness of me.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:26 - But ye believe not,because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. They were not of Jesus’ flock because as Jesus said in Vs. 25 they did not believe. Jhn 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: My sheep i.e. those that believed Jesus.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jhn 10:28 - And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Give unto them i.e those who believed Jesus as said in Vs. 25.
There really is no need to debate you, your destroying yourself.

Wrong ! Jesus explained why some don’t accept Him.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Of course, all men are evil until through regeneration they are given a new heart and the gift of faith.

But you have it evil man who love darkness rather than light, choose Christ.

Can’t you see you have no argument? You defeat yourself. And you will continue to do so because there’s nothing in scripture to support your view.

Next…

Of course, all men are evil until through regeneration they are given a new heart and the gift of faith.

Can’t you see you have no argument? You defeat yourself. And you will continue to do so because there’s nothing in scripture to support your view.

Next…
You seem to have missed that the folks Jesus is talking about in John 3:19 heard Jesus and rejected Him. hn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Lol, you said evil men who loved darkness chose Christ;however, Jesus said they rejected Him. Maybe a reading comprehension course would help you get the context ? Those who believed chose the truth and light. Those who rejected Jesus did so because they loved darkness rather than light. I guess any explanation to deny the clear message of scripture when you’re floundering will do.you might want to re-read that verse you have it 100% wrong. Hope that helps.

You seem to have missed that the folks Jesus is talking about in John 3:19 heard Jesus and rejected Him. hn 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Lol, you said evil men who loved darkness chose Christ;however, Jesus said they rejected Him. Maybe a reading comprehension course would help you get the context ? Those who believed chose the truth and light. Those who rejected Jesus did so because they loved darkness rather than light. I guess any explanation to deny the clear message of scripture when you’re floundering will do.you might want to re-read that verse you have it 100% wrong. Hope that helps.
Well sure they rejected him. Just as anyone who is not born again.
John 3,
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Until then they are in darkness.

There really is no need to debate you, your destroying yourself.
Well sure they rejected him. Just as anyone who is not born again.
John 3,
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Until then they are in darkness.
Why are you ignoring why they rejected Him as He taught ? What was the difference between those who chose to believe and those who loved darkness more than light ? Same message 2 different results and Jesus explained why. Your explanation was never mentioned by Jesus in those verses. It’s pretty clear based on why according to Jesus it was because they loved darkness more than light.

. Lol, you said evil men who loved darkness chose Christ;however, Jesus said they rejected Him.
Lol, you better look again. I said that’s what you teach.
Maybe a reading comprehension course would help you get the context ?
Maybe if you read that exchange between you and I a second time, you’ll get it?
Those who believed chose the truth and light.
Those who believed? Haha.
Now your making unbelievers believers.
Those who rejected Jesus did so because they loved darkness rather than light.
Yep, and they are in darkness.
I guess any explanation to deny the clear message of scripture when you’re floundering will do.you might want to re-read that verse you have it 100% wrong. Hope that helps.
Pay attention please.

Last edited:

Next…
@Leatherneck0311

Here, so you can reread

Back