Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

Job tells us thhe angels were watching the creation...not doing the creating.
You're not getting it. Nature, natural forces, are angels. Not spiritual beings. Hebrews 1:7 says the same thing.

God called on the air, water, earth, etc., and created mankind.

Man, Adam, was made from dirt, Adamah.

You're presenting opinion as scripture.
Actually, I gave you scripture.

I didn't know your kabbalah faith did that.
I don't accept Kabbalah.

Last edited:
I'm certified to teach science in any self-contained classroom. This certification means I not only took a good many science courses at University, but also that I passed a competency test.
Congratulations. So you treat science like your new religion?

So you admit what I said if true. Cohen can be proven genetically. Race is real and it traces its root to a single male.

Congratulations. So you treat science like your new religion?

So you admit what I said if true. Cohen can be proven genetically. Race is real and it traces its root to a single male.
Science has a limited area of expertise. Science cannot prove who is a Jew. Only Halakha (Jewish law) determines who is a Jew.

Yes, there is a genetic tag that exists on Kohanim, and is passed on the Y chromosome. The thing is, if a Cohen marries a non-Jewish woman, the child is not Jewish, much less a Cohen. So you can't determine who is a Cohen in any absolute sense based on the Cohen gene.

Israel is only those born of a Jewish mom or a lawful convert.
1. If your dad is Jewish and your mom isn't, you are not part of b'nei Yisrael.
2. If you are a convert, you are adopted in and are 100% part of b'nei Yisreal.

Again, tribal people, not a race.

oh. Your invention worked
Actually I gave you a link to commentaries from biblehub for Gen 1:26 showing agreement with my understanding of a non-physical image and likeness.

I'll give it to you here again since you don't bother reading my posts.

We both know your physical gods were created and you have no good response in defense.

Your invention worked not alone and with an inanimate earth?
You just need to look at Genesis 1:1-25 and how God speaks to nature and it responds.

Same with God speaking to the earth, Adamah, in creating Adam.

You won’t. Isaiah foretold your blindness.
Prov 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer is an abomination.

Last edited:
Science has a limited area of expertise. Science cannot prove who is a Jew. Only Halakha (Jewish law) determines who is a Jew.

Yes, there is a genetic tag that exists on Kohanim, and is passed on the Y chromosome. The thing is, if a Cohen marries a non-Jewish woman, the child is not Jewish, much less a Cohen. So you can't determine who is a Cohen in any absolute sense based on the Cohen gene.

Israel is only those born of a Jewish mom or a lawful convert.
1. If your dad is Jewish and your mom isn't, you are not part of b'nei Yisrael.
2. If you are a convert, you are adopted in and are 100% part of b'nei Yisreal.

Again, tribal people, not a race.
As I told him previously, Jews come in all colors (races) and ethnicities. Cohens as well.

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Definitely a singular image, CC.
Let is make man in OUR image.

from the tower of babel account.... 7 Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.”

What you would have us believe is your opinion that the US was...natural elements and forces.

It would then read like this....Come, let Me and the natural elements and forces go down and confuse...

Your argument is easily rejected.

No, nt a personal attack...ut a reference to scripture in the NT. It appears you might even qualify. Yes?
Actually, YES, telling me I lack the capacity to understand what I study is definitely a personal attack. You are not responding to my arguments. You are choosing to insult me instead.

Let is make man in OUR image.
Yep, God's image which isn't physical and natures image which is.

from the tower of babel account.... 7 Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.”
Yep, there certainly angels around in that time.

What you would have us believe is your opinion that the US was...natural elements and forces.
Yes.

It would then read like this....Come, let Me and the natural elements and forces go down and confuse...
No. Reading Gen 1:1-25 you can see that God speaks to nature.

The difference with man is that he has God's additional image which nature doesn't.

Your argument is easily rejected.
No, the 3 gods in the trinity is.

Back